User Tag List

First 12

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I believe my avatar is awesome, and your avatar is a frightened monkey carrying a puppy. The correct answers is four.
    I dont know if my avatar is anything other than just random, I like yours though and if you changed it I wouldnt recognise you probably.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    I always thought left-wingers were the ones that made a point to contribute to other peoples' well being, and not right-wingers.

Also, in the 21st century, building up your biceps probably has terribly little to do with your ability to contribute to society.

If this study is worthwhile (I don't know if it is because I didn't pay very detailed attention to it) I would take the most likely guess to be that it's because right-wingers are more likely to pursue strict gender ideals. A test for the researchers would be to see if left-wing women are stronger than right-wing women on average.
    The article states that they found no link between a woman strength and her political views. That said, I would have like more details on how they determined political views.
    Don't make whine out of sour grapes.

I just realised the source and what the story was, seems about right for the Hate Mail.