User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INtp
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Minneapolis/St. Paul is way more hateful than I thought. Maybe it's the people protesting against the senate who just passed legalizing gay marriage.
    INtp
    5w6 or 9w1 sp/so/sx, I think
    Ravenclaw/Hufflepuff
    Neutral Good
    LII-Ne

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Also, my hometown, Philadelphia, appears to actually be living up to it's namesake. At least more than NYC.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    yupp

is the straight gray where's there's no humans?
    In no likes experiment.

that is all

i dunno what else to say so

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Welp, in the completely gray area there are simply less people, first of all, and secondly, just because people down South are more openly racist doesn't mean that other people aren't covertly racist.

I'm also a little mystified that there's a random spot of extreme overt racism in something that looks like either San Francisco or Monterey, CA...both areas known for hipsters and hippies, not the KKK.

There also seems to be a lot of overt racism in New Jersey. That's not the South.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Ta dah!
    That would explain the spot in the Bay area.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Welp, in the completely gray area there are simply less people, first of all, and secondly, just because people down South are more openly racist doesn't mean that other people aren't covertly racist.

I'm also a little mystified that there's a random spot of extreme overt racism in something that looks like either San Francisco or Monterey, CA...both areas known for hipsters and hippies, not the KKK.

There also seems to be a lot of overt racism in New Jersey. That's not the South.
    Zoom in, that area is in the middle of nowhere (I'm presuming in a farm town called Nicholaus as it is directly above Sacramento and below Yuba City) and near South Lake Tahoe

And if you've read what I typed, this map more than favored towns that were 50k+ over tiny towns (Did some research where Nicholaus only has a population of around 200 people.) Only one person from Nicholaus tweeting will very easily make the town look like it is completely racist.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

The zoomed out view is really misleading. It's better to google it, and then zoom in. I don't know why it looks so off zoomed out, I suppose it must be the algorithm they used. The NJ racism is actually concentrated in North Jersey and extends to NYC.

And Marmotini is correct. It doesn't measure covert racism.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by prplchknz View Post
    is the straight gray where's there's no humans?
    In those areas, people haven't heard about the internet.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    91?

Ah, North Carolina. Someday I will escape you. ...Twitter really seems to bring out people's awfulness, though. You guys might have heard about how people were racist on twitter about the fact that a character in The Hunger Games was black... there were some other Twitter racist/sexist/homophobic trends also; but I can't remember them right now. People are terrible, especially when using social media, the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I saw that a while ago. They considered that someone who says 'homo' is an homophobic.
    Well, it says "tweets negatively referring to "homo."" Not sure how they classified the tweets, but hey. Although to be honest, I can't see how you could say "homo" in a non-homophobic manner?? Certainly not in a very positive way, unless maybe the speaker is gay... Also, it could be the speaker isn't really homophobic, but they're still managing to say something that's homophobic...

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

There's that saying "no homo" which I think is kind of crappy, but I don't really think everyone who has ever said it is a homophobe. It's a memetic slang term and not everyone dissects their slang like us nerds do. I think there are probably a lot of people who are otherwise supportive of gay rights and whatnot who just think of "no homo" as "what you say after you pay another guy a compliment." (I say guy because it doesn't seem to be something women really say except ironically.)

Color me skeptical of the methodology of this map thingie.