User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    No, I did not notice any specific pattern about paedophilia within the Anglo-Saxon culture. Could you be more specific? Do you have empirical evidences, real-life cases we could discuss here?
    http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j...45960087,d.d2k

Read any account of life at British public schools. And now the BBC. Or British sexual abuse of prisoners in most of the countries they occupy, ask the Iraqis...

Of course it depends on your perception. Our cultures have a big anti-Vatican prejudice so people will see a tiny proportion of cases, and generalize it. In other cases, they don't do the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    The whole thread is a serious attempt at trolling within the rules, I mean that in the classic and more valid use of the word trolling, ie its about competitively provoking others, hoping for a meltdown, Victor's not the only one who does it but for whatever reason he has it down to a fine art.

There's a lot of it online, I used to speculate it was about age and stage of development of the poster, perhaps neuroticism or some other sort of emotional stunting on the part of the poster but with the passage of time I'm less and less interested in what causes it or analysing its authors. Instead I think its more worthwhile pointing out the horrible nature of it and that its authors usually could give a shit about whatever their moral crusader flags of convenience are. Its the modern day equivalent of "Jew baiting" before the holocaust. I think its beyond argument that Victor is a master baiter.
    This is a deliberate personal insult and insults are against the rules and may lead to banning.

Evolutionary Thinking

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Or maybe, in order to avoid looking at your own life, you look at Morocco and The Vatican.
    There are two ways of looking at life: from the top down and from the bottom up.

Before, "The Origin of Species", in 1859 we tended to view life from the top down. For instance, we looked at Catholicism from the Vatican down.

But since 1859 we have tended to look at life from the bottom up. For instance, we looked at Catholicism from its effects on innocent children.

And of course looking at life from the bottom up is called 'evolutionary thinking'. It has been enormously successful in physics and cosmology and in liberal democracy, and is becoming successful in child rearing.

But evolutionary thinking is highly threatening to those who view the world from the top down.

The Police and Chlld Abuse

The first National Judicial Enquiry into child abuse was completed by the government of Ireland in 2009. And the second National Enquiry into child abuse is being carried out in Australia as I write. But at the same time the State of Victoria and the State of New South Wales are carrying out their own Enquiries.

And just yesterday we learnt at the New South Wales Enquiry that the New South Wales Police had a Catholic mafia which protected child raping priests from prosecution, and who also protected Bishops who aided and abeted child abuse.

And we also learnt at the New South Wales Enquiry that the New South Wales Police ostracised and punished any Police Officer who tried to tell the truth.

The Irish Report also found that the Catholic Church, the Irish Police and the Irish politicians worked together to perpetuate child abuse.

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    For instance, we looked at Catholicism from its effects on innocent children.
    Which are?

Try looking at the BBC instead.

The Moral Issue of the 21st Century

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Which are?

Try looking at the BBC instead.
    It's interesting that there are some who don't know what is happening.

First we started to discover that child abuse was immensely damaging to the psyche through therapists like Sigmund Freud and Alice Miller.

Then we needed a brave whistleblower like Detective Inspector Peter Fox.

Then we needed a feminist Labor Prime Minister like Julia Gillard who is an atheist to call a National Royal Commission into institutional child abuse.

In the meantime two Australian States have been shocked into called Judicial Enquiries into child abuse of their own.

Child abuse has been hidden all over the world but now it is coming out into the open: first in Ireland and now in Australia.

In fact child abuse is the moral issue of the 21st century, just as institutional slavery was the moral issue of the 19th century, and the emancipation of women the moral issue of the 20th century.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    This is a deliberate personal insult and insults are against the rules and may lead to banning.
    Now Victor is the purpose of the thread to discuss a topic or to attempt to have other posters banned?

Poor show, very, very poor show.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I think its beyond argument that Victor is a master baiter.
    Lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    The subject here is paedophilia and NOT Victor. I don't bother what you write about him, how much you hate him, what you think of him.

If you want to make a contribution here, please keep the subject in mind, unless you intentionally want to make it derail.
    The trouble is that Victor will insist on derailing the (ostensible) topic of his own threads by repeatedly linking the theme of child abuse with Jungian psychology / MBTI. Thus it certainly seems likely that he is trying to bait the community here. Even if he has good intentions, I think it's pretty disgraceful that he should trivialise the very serious nature of the sex crimes being committed in Morocco and elsewhere by muddying the issue with anti-Muslim / anti-MBTI tirades.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Lol
    The trouble is that Victor will insist on derailing the (ostensible) topic of his own threads by repeatedly linking the theme of child abuse with Jungian psychology / MBTI. Thus it certainly seems likely that he is trying to bait the community here. Even if he has good intentions, I think it's pretty disgraceful that he should trivialise the very serious nature of the sex crimes being committed in Morocco and elsewhere by muddying the issue with anti-Muslim / anti-MBTI tirades.
    Dont forget he hates Roman Catholics too!

I wonder what Victor will do next? I await the next reinvention, Victor 3.0 or Victor Vista.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I think its beyond argument that Victor is a master baiter.

Ahhh...yeah. But I don't think he attacks anyone in particular. He doesn't single anyone out. I like that about him. It's much less menacing than some other master baiters on the forum, who know who they are.