User Tag List

First 678910 Last

Results 71 to 80 of 160

  1. #71
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wheelchairdoug View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Victor
    How they hate women. They hate Margaret Thatcher, they hate Julia Gillard, they hate Germaine Greer, and they hate Anne Coulter. And they hate them because they are women.
    If you honestly think that, then you're delusional.
    No, it just means Victor has a good sense of humour too.

    Since the main subject seems how miss Coulter looks for her age, I'd say I'm not even superficially interested with her, even when she was younger. She's not my type, socially and culturally speaking.
    It doesn't mean she's "ugly", just that she doesn't look classy enough. Her dress code and appearance remind me highly of some low class Ukrainian girls you meet in sleazy bars of Kiev. I'm more at ease with sophisticated women who seem to display high cultural capital (it sounds very French, I know).

    I don't know what her particular political views are (I googled her pictures a few minutes ago), and frankly I don't care.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  2. #72
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    He's a authoritarian dwarf -about the same size of mister Sarkozy or Napoleon-, have you seen him for real? That's why he found somebody even shorter than him with mister Medvedev.
    Fe talking again.

    P.S. I am 5'3" I do not care about height as much as some people. And I think he is kind of creepy looking since he got older and had that face lift or whatever.

  3. #73
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    No, it just means Victor has a good sense of humour too.

    Since the main subject seems how miss Coulter looks for her age, I'd say I'm not even superficially interested with her, even when she was younger. She's not my type, socially and culturally speaking.
    It doesn't mean she's "ugly", just that she doesn't look classy enough. Her dress code and appearance remind me highly of some low class Ukrainian girls you meet in sleazy bars of Kiev. I'm more at ease with sophisticated women who seem to display high cultural capital (it sounds very French, I know).

    I don't know what her particular political views are (I googled her pictures a few minutes ago), and frankly I don't care.
    No. It sounds very Fe.

  4. #74
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Fe talking again.
    What if "Fe talking"? I'm wondering.

    Isn't Fe supposed to be about empathy? How am I expressing my "empathy" when I claim that Putin is an authoritarian dwarf ostensibly complexed by his ridiculously small stature (at least for a man)?

    The smaller, the nastier.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  5. #75
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    I agree. Like all the "hot guys" in Cosmo magazine always seem increadibly unnatractive to me. My mind know they are symmetrical and ripped but my body...my body's telling me "ugh".


    I think Rick Perry's pretty good looking for an old guy, an Santorum isn't hideous. But their both so batshit insane.
    I can look at a person and my eyes tell me they are are attractive, I don't care what group they belong to, I even saw a really good looking Saudi guy in full Arabic cultural get-up in a news article the other day; doesn't mean I want to bang him or have a relationship with him.

    I don't think people are ugly for Fe associative reasons. Even if they are "enemy" ideology, they don't suddenly become objectively hideous, anymore than someone who shares my values suddenly become sexy or beautiful.

    But I have a strong Fi aversion to narcissism, so when I see a certain kind of obvious narcissism, I'm like "ok, I can see how objectively well put together you are, but if you touch me, chode, I'll break your arm."

    JTG used to troll me with a picture of this male model who had this sort of self-congratulatory smirk on his Ken doll face. "It's your boyfriend." It bothered me more than if he had put up a picture of someone physically ugly.

  6. #76
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    What if "Fe talking"? I'm wondering.

    Isn't Fe supposed to be about empathy? How am I expressing my "empathy" when I claim that Putin is an authoritarian dwarf ostensibly complexed by his ridiculously small stature (at least for a man)?

    The smaller, the nastier.
    Fe is trying to evaluate people's appearance or the beauty of a painting on agreed upon social constructs.

    Saying Fe is about empathy is over-simplifying. Fe is about in-group cultural or moral values as well.

    What is socially appropriate is beautiful to the Fe dom. The "correct" man is chosen.

    Apparently you presume just because you say he's short I'm going to say "oh my god! Ugly!"

    WTF.

  7. #77
    Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8
    Posts
    2,934

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Fe is trying to evaluate people's appearance or the beauty of a painting on agreed upon social constructs.

    Saying Fe is about empathy is over-simplifying. Fe is about in-group cultural or moral values as well.

    What is socially appropriate is beautiful to the Fe dom. The "correct" man is chosen.

    Apparently you presume just because you say he's short I'm going to say "oh my god! Ugly!"

    WTF.
    No. I'm not talking about morals, ethics or ugliness.

    It's just saying that when I've seen Putin, I found him ridiculous, bland and totally unimpressive. "Wow! Is this really one of the most powerful man in the world?" I wondered.

    I have all the reasons to presume my reaction wasn't especially well socially accepted since I was in the middle of a Russian crowd when it first happened. And I guess I was the only one smiling or who found this situation hilarious.

    I think you mistake so-called "Fe talking" with classic ENTPish anarchistic behaviour.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

    7w8 SCUxI

  8. #78
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    No. I'm not talking about morals, ethics or ugliness.

    It's just that when I've seen Putin, I found him ridiculous, bland and totally unimpressive. "Wow! Is this really one of the most powerful man in the world?" I wondered.

    I guess my reaction wasn't especially well socially accepted since I was in the middle of a Russian crowd when it first happened. I guess I was the only one smiling or who found this situation hilarious.
    But Russians aren't your in-group. French liberals apparently are. "Men aren't supposed to be short, women aren't supposed to be fat"...those kinds of things are based somewhere in objectively meaningless Fe and/or Si social constructs.

    100 years ago Putin would not be considered 'ridiculously small' and I come from the mountains where people are still kind of small. One of my short-term exes from WV is 5'6" and weighed maybe 140 lbs, tops. I'm being generous.

    So yes what you're talking about is some "socially acceptable" construct...though I will admit Si is probably influencing you here as much as Fe. I think Ni types are able to get past the "men aren't supposed to be short, women aren't supposed to be fat" kind of stuff.

    Those are gender roles.

    Fe. Fe. Fe.


  9. #79
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,260

    Default

    Putin is in pretty good shape, an athlete politiciain. Personally I quite like his style.

  10. #80
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Putin is in pretty good shape, an athlete politiciain. Personally I quite like his style.
    He could probably kill Lark, in Lark's own estimation. What else does he need to recommend to us his masculinity? Elevator shoes?

Similar Threads

  1. Obama says marijuana should be treated like ‘cigarettes or alcohol’
    By Beargryllz in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-25-2016, 06:38 PM
  2. What Lessons/Principles Should be Taught to the Youth of Today?
    By Cloudpatrol in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 10-24-2016, 04:20 PM
  3. Replies: 18
    Last Post: 06-06-2016, 01:30 PM
  4. Parents sent to prison for death of child due to "praying away illness"
    By Hard in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 75
    Last Post: 02-25-2014, 09:23 AM
  5. Amendments that should be added to the Constitution
    By Elfboy in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 64
    Last Post: 09-16-2011, 02:29 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO