User Tag List

First 56789 Last

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Right but even if she doesn't appeal to you sexually, and she also does not to me seeing as that I am not a lesbian, you can't admit that she's a decent looking 50 year old woman?

Ok, that's cool. I mean I can say that men are alright looking or whatever even if they aren't my type, but if she's just totally revolting to you on some level, I guess I understand.

I remember when I used to complain about Ayn Rand all my ESFJ ex would respond was "god that bitch was ugly." It made me laugh in that case, because Rand was kind of a ...er...plain...woman, especially when she got old, which was when most photos of her were taken that people see.
    Rand was ugly.

I think Coulter is too.

Although there's a certain sense in which I cant consider someone attractive or beautiful if I have major differences with them or if they believe things which totally disgust me, Coulter is a perfect example, its also not simply the content but the affect too, the way she talks is full of hatred and bile, perhaps she's just trying to be a grand orator though.

Like Hitler.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

I'd totally have dinner with Ann Coulter. I'm counter-phobic like that, and everyone knows how much I love to fight.

I think she'd be highly entertaining, though we'd probably end up throwing things at each other.
    She'd bore the fuck out of me, unless she turned out to have more depth like the guy at the conclusion of the film The Last Supper. That was a perfectly cast feature and very well done in terms of show casing the political performance artist.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Rand was ugly.

I think Coulter is too.

Although there's a certain sense in which I cant consider someone attractive or beautiful if I have major differences with them or if they believe things which totally disgust me, Coulter is a perfect example, its also not simply the content but the affect too, the way she talks is full of hatred and bile, perhaps she's just trying to be a grand orator though.

Like Hitler.
    Interesting. I find Vladimir Putin in his younger years extremely good looking.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Any picture of Putin, young or old, just triggers the "fight, fight, fight" response in me, he's some kind of KGB judo camp champion so it'd be short lived and he'd probably kill me but its just there.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Any picture of Putin, young or old, just triggers the "fight, fight, fight" response in me, he's some kind of KGB judo camp champion so it'd be short lived and he'd probably kill me but its just there.
    Yeah that's kind of sexy that he could kill you.

But objectively speaking I probably hate everything he stands for.

I also can admit that Bush Jr. was better looking than a lot of presidents (however, I do not find him sexually attractive) though I actually cried when he was elected for a second term.

I'm trying to think of someone I hate so much that I find them objectively bad looking because of their politics alone, but alas, that isn't reasonable to me.

However, I can relate on a personal level; there when I was really mad at my ex I found him less appealing and got so angry sometimes I did not want him near me.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Actually what bothers me is when people are really arrogant about the way they look. Like someone who looks like a Ken doll who looks a little too pleased with himself.

This is ugly.

That's the only thing I can compare to it.

Senior Member captain curmudgeon's Avatar
    MBTI
    BIRD
    Enneagram
    631 sp

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    How they hate women. They hate Margaret Thatcher, they hate Julia Gillard, they hate Germaine Greer, and they hate Anne Coulter. And they hate them because they are women.
    If you honestly think that, then you're delusional.
    Jarlaxle: fact checking this thread makes me want to go all INFP on my wrists

"I'm in competition with myself and I'm losing."
    -Roger Waters

ReadingRainbows: OMG GUYS
    ReadingRainbows: GUESS WHAT EXISTS FOR ME
    hel: fairies?
    Captain Curmudgeon: existential angst?

Johari Nohari

https://www.librarything.com/profile/wheelchairdoug

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 so/sx

Actually what bothers me is when people are really arrogant about the way they look. Like someone who looks like a Ken doll who looks a little too pleased with himself.

This is ugly.

That's the only thing I can compare to it.
    I agree. Like all the "hot guys" in Cosmo magazine always seem increadibly unnatractive to me. My mind know they are symmetrical and ripped but my body...my body's telling me "ugh".

I think Rick Perry's pretty good looking for an old guy, an Santorum isn't hideous. But their both so batshit insane.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    2wX so/sx

The point is that modesty is something that Allah commands for all Muslims. The cultural and/or personal interpretation of this has a lot less to do with being "Muslim" and a lot to do with personal/family choice. I don't think it's fair to mandate how someone practices their faith. Many women choose to wear more covering because the idea of the hijab (or other forms of modesty) are used to protect women. When women choose and control what is seen of them on public, not only does it allow them am extra power, but it also protects against negative actions toward them or prejudging based on physical appearance rather than mental capacity. I don't have a problem at all with the hijab, and i personally enjoy wearing it.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

He's a authoritarian dwarf -about the same size of mister Sarkozy or Napoleon-, have you seen him for real? That's why he found somebody even shorter than him with mister Medvedev.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI