User Tag List

First 45678 Last

Tête-à-tête

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    lol Victor. Ann Coulter wouldn't darken my door because she hates people like me.
    C'mon, she'd charm you. You would be charmed and charm her in return. Of course you would agree to disagree about politics, but support her woman to woman. I can see it now, Anne and Ivy, tête-à-tête.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

I'd totally have dinner with Ann Coulter. I'm counter-phobic like that, and everyone knows how much I love to fight.

I think she'd be highly entertaining, though we'd probably end up throwing things at each other.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    How they hate women. They hate Margaret Thatcher, they hate Julia Gillard, they hate Germaine Greer, and they hate Anne Coulter. And they hate them because they are women.
    I love Elizabeth Warren. Does that count?
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yes there was a general campaign against Catholic ethnicities to varying degrees, which probably presents the closest parallel to what we see directed at Muslims nowadays.

I prefer the picture of the bishop hat crocodiles. Very imaginative.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    Keep calm and click -
    keep_calm_and_carry_on_union_jack_mini_poster_raw.jpg

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Come on, she looks good for her age. Let's not say she's ugly just because we disagree with her.

Objectively speaking, for a middle aged woman, she's held up well.

Some would say her choice of dress would be more appropriate for a 25 year old though, but honey badger just don't give a fuck.

Which is why ESFj is completely off the table for her, even if she's for realz, she must have the rebellion of an ENFj if she's not a more calculating, trolling Te/Fi type.
    I dont think she looks good, too anglo-saxon for my liking.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    How they hate women. They hate Margaret Thatcher, they hate Julia Gillard, they hate Germaine Greer, and they hate Anne Coulter. And they hate them because they are women.
    Yeah, who is they Victor? Lets have some evidence instead of your bullshit, why do they hate them because they are women?

If you're talking about me, well to begin with I dont hate, hate means it occupies your every waking moment more or less, like your repetitive neo-liberal, feminazi schtick, second I dont endorse Thatcher or Coulter because of their rabid right wing politics, not because they are women that's just 100% stupid, Greer is a slightly different case because she published books retracting the views she expressed in earlier ones herself personally or at least sought to correct any liberal tendency to treat those ideas like they were perrenial and didnt require a bit of thinking about what has changed in the interim period.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I dont think she looks good, too anglo-saxon for my liking.
    Right but even if she doesn't appeal to you sexually, and she also does not to me seeing as that I am not a lesbian, you can't admit that she's a decent looking 50 year old woman?

Ok, that's cool. I mean I can say that men are alright looking or whatever even if they aren't my type, but if she's just totally revolting to you on some level, I guess I understand.

I remember when I used to complain about Ayn Rand all my ESFJ ex would respond was "god that bitch was ugly." It made me laugh in that case, because Rand was kind of a ...er...plain...woman, especially when she got old, which was when most photos of her were taken that people see.

MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    Yes there was a general campaign against Catholic ethnicities to varying degrees, which probably presents the closest parallel to what we see directed at Muslims nowadays.

Awesome pic, Pope's gonna getcha.

Yeah, this is something which I think still features very greatly in world politics to be honest, it exists at the very least as a legacy.

The idea that capitalism was protestant was a major factor in the cold war in the US and its bound to be a feature in the prevalence of "confederate values" in the kultur kampf, methodism in the UK is repeatedly cited as a major influence upon Thatcher and in Northern Ireland the unionist and loyalist population imagine that they've been fighting "political catholicism" since the battle of the boyne and that its idea behind the European Union.

The whole WASP thing has a lot of currency still, its just not openly talked about like at eejit Klan Rallies.