User Tag List

First 2345614 Last

Well I suppose someone has to be a spokesperson for the rabid nutcases and Coulter cant be popular any other way so.

MBTI
    FREE

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    The Boondocks' depiction of Anne Coulter is great. It just makes so much sense.

I hate this show so much. I can't even explain it, but it is so unfunny (to me) and so stupid. Seriously, probably my least favorite show on television (exaggeration, but I can't think of one that's worse atm). Grrrr.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Jonnyboy View Post
    I hate this show so much. I can't even explain it, but it is so unfunny (to me) and so stupid. Seriously, probably my least favorite show on television (exaggeration, but I can't think of one that's worse atm). Grrrr.
    Whaaaaaa? Get out. Get out now.

The Boondocks.

Seriously, though, how many episodes have you tried to watch? You might be missing out.

I dont know what the hell that TV show is but I got to say that I think its depiction of pundits is the straight dope. Yup. That's the straight dope right there.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Ism View Post
    The Boondocks' depiction of Anne Coulter is great. It just makes so much sense.

Bahahaha.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Like serial killers, the world will always have people like Anne Coulter. The problem is not with a world that has people like Anne Coulter in it. The problem is a world that gives people like Anne Coulter any influence.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by En Gallop View Post
    Lol surely she's xSTJ?
    No. If she's trolling, I'm pretty sure she's INTJ, because she pulls it off a little too well.

Sniffles

Quote Originally Posted by Pseudo View Post
    It would make me very sad if those people had to give that up to be American, especially since I didn't think any of them were really much less american than me.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    And this is a totally hypocritical viewpoint on her part, because this country was founded by immigrants.
    This kind of argument has been advocated repeatedly within American history in some form or another. In the 18th century, for example, this type of sentiment was raised against the Germans which resulted in a campaign to assimilate them, otherwise according to this view they represented a fundamental threat to America.

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Anne should be president
    Ann has a good sense of humour, is photogenic, and lively, and presents a contrary opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Peguy View Post
    This kind of argument has been advocated repeatedly within American history in some form or another. In the 18th century, for example, this type of sentiment was raised against the Germans which resulted in a campaign to assimilate them, otherwise according to this view they represented a fundamental threat to America.
    There were campaigns against the Irish (gangs of new york features some of it) and campaigns against the italians (cant remember the movie that was about that but there definitely was one) and the anti-German campaigns I remember seeing a movie about too. This whole assimilation and struggle game is one of the ideas used when people try to explain why the US never had organised labour or pro-labour reform movements on the scale of the rest of the world.