User Tag List

First 513141516 Last

MBTI
    xxTP

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    The "athlete" thing is part of the image he likes to show to the media. But I have to hypothetise that it is totally fake. It's only an image, a social construct that reveals how the man probably lacks confidence in private.

Our former French president, mister Sarkozy, had the same kind of issue, I guess. The more he tried to look "manly", athletic and sure of himself, the faker it looked.

-----

Before him Jacques Chirac wasn't either my cup of tea, politically speaking (he was a totally corrupt man). But at last, he had charisma, he was genuinely warm and impressive when you crossed his path.
    Perhaps. I have never met them in person.

In any case nobody matches Il Cavaliere

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    Proof on video is false or sloppy police work? It's more more accurate. Image on film.

I'm not sure what your argument is here, I don't understand.
    I guess they could make fake video to produce out speeding tickets to increase income,right?

Although this method can not increase a lot.

SingSmileShine

If Ann Coutler says that, then Ann Coutler is a bigoted !@#$%^&.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

This is just a stupid idea, even by its own lights, its not likely to achieve the desired outcome and its not going to leave any space for the actual killers and hardened criminals.

Yup
    MBTI
    Istj

I like ann coulter
    "I'm not in this world to live up to your expectations and you're not in this world to live up to mine. "
    -Bruce Lee

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

I don't think Ann Coulter is hot. I dislike loud, self-righteous types, and I prefer brunettes. Her skin looks like a hot dog left out in the sun. Her body is good, I suppose, but I place a lot of importance on the face, and that doesn't do it for me. Her jaw is too strong, and her eyes look demonic on occasion.

And yeah, personality, or at least perceived personality (I've been wrong before) plays a role into sexual attractiveness for me.

I'm not sure why her attractiveness became a big part of this thread, but as someone who owns a dick, I thought I'd way in here. Somebody seemed to be claiming that she was objectively hot (a bizarre notion in and of itself. )
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    I don't think Ann Coulter is hot. I dislike loud, self-righteous types, and I prefer brunettes. Her skin looks like a hot dog left out in the sun. Her body is good, I suppose, but I place a lot of importance on the face, and that doesn't do it for me. Her jaw is too strong, and her eyes look demonic on occasion.

And yeah, personality, or at least perceived personality (I've been wrong before) plays a role into sexual attractiveness for me.

I'm not sure why her attractiveness became a big part of this thread, but as someone who owns a dick, I thought I'd way in here. Somebody seemed to be claiming that she was objectively hot (a bizarre notion in and of itself. )
    You know, @Lexicon pointed out in another thread (about women thinking women are attractive or something) that she only sees women like she sees cars, you know, like yes I can recognize that one is put together well.

That is the kind of thing I am talking about. I never said anyone was objectively "hot." I said repeatedly that sexual attraction is very subjective.

I'm talking about Coulter being objectively a decent looking woman in middle age, that doesn't mean I want to bang her (I don't, I am not gay) or that every man on earth finds her "hot" (that doesn't even make sense).

It's like looking at an object and seeing that object is aesthetically put together in a certain way that many people will agree is reasonably attractive.

Not necessarily SEXUALLY attractive or "hot."

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

It's like looking at an object and seeing that object is aesthetically put together in a certain way that many people will agree is reasonably attractive.
    Except a lot of people wouldn't agree that she was reasonably attractive. You may get people to agree that she has avoided some of the pitfalls of middle-age, however. I certainly will agree with that, as she appears to be in good shape, and has a decent haircut.

I think some of what you're suggesting is that she conforms to societal expectations of a way a woman should look, and that she matches with your socially conditioned standards of attractiveness. I think that's what is going on whenever straight women want to argue with me about whether or not another woman is attractive. If this is the case, there should be another term for it that's entirely divorced from sexual attractiveness.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

Visit my Johari:

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by msg_v2 View Post
    Except a lot of people wouldn't agree that she was reasonably attractive. You may get people to agree that she has avoided some of the pitfalls of middle-age, however. I certainly will agree with that, as she appears to be in good shape, and has a decent haircut.

I think some of what you're suggesting is that she conforms to societal expectations of a way a woman should look, and that she matches with your socially conditioned standards of attractiveness. I think that's what is going on whenever straight women want to argue with me about whether or not another woman is attractive. If this is the case, there should be another term for it that's entirely divorced from sexual attractiveness.
    The reason you don't like her skin, probably, is because she's 51. But to be 51, her skin is actually fairly wrinkle-free. I've seen much worse.

If you're expecting her to look 25...well, that's not plausible at 51, I don't care how well you've taken care of yourself.

She has good hair, and obviously works out. A lot. Maybe too much.

There are men who find Ann Coulter hot or sexually attractive. Lots of conservative men do. If you google "ann coulter attractive" you'll find a range of people saying things like "I am a 21 year old Democrat why do I find Ann Coulter attractive?" and "Ann Coulter-loving Scientist Says Women are Getting Hotter."

No one suggested that you or anyone else want to have sexual relations with her. Keep your dick out of this, I'm not measuring her by sexual attractiveness to me, she's not Jared Leto.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

The reason you don't like her skin, probably, is because she's 51. But to be 51, her skin is actually fairly wrinkle-free. I've seen much worse.
    It has less to do with the wrinkles, and more with the fact that she does that "tan and blonde" thing a lot that doesn't work for me.

There are men who find Ann Coulter hot or sexually attractive. Lots of conservative men do. If you google "ann coulter attractive" you'll find a range of people saying things like "I am a 21 year old Democrat why do I find Ann Coulter attractive?"

No one suggested that you or anyone else want to have sexual relationswith her. Keep your dick out of this, I'm not measuring her by sexual attractiveness to me, she's not Jared Leto.
    Um, when men consider women sexually attractive, there generally is a desire for sexual relations, regardless of how practical that is.

I mean, I get that she matches your socially-conditioned sense of what attractiveness is, but that doesn't mean you can say that she's "objectively" attractive, anymore than you can say a painting is "objectively" attractive. It doesn't matter how many people think that painting is attractive, it's still a subjective judgement.

Jared Leto is unattractive, so I'm not sure why you're bringing him into this discussion.

Visit my Johari: