User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which type is most hated by rulers?

22. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESTP

3 13.64%
  • ESFJ

1 4.55%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • ENTP

1 4.55%
  • ENFJ

2 9.09%
  • ENFP

1 4.55%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • INTJ

2 9.09%
  • INTP

5 22.73%
  • INFJ

3 13.64%
  • INFP

4 18.18%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Which type is most hated by rulers?

trapped in zoobilee zoo Array Osprey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I think the present regimes in the west could defeat Ghandi easily, they had nothing like the sophistication back when he first broke onto the scene.

They could take his credibility, smear and scandalise him easily, label him a cult leader and kool aid drinker before long he'd be a popular hate figure and not someone remembered by history at all.

Anyone remember Subcommandante Marcos? Nope, old news. The status quo is harder to organise against successfully than ever before.
    The way politics works these days, with people only having access to "liberal" or "conservative" sources of information, he'd effectively be a demonic figure to something like 40% of the population.

A coworker of mine is talking about how Snowden is an enemy of the state, blah, blah. I have no doubt that if this was the Bush administration, he'd be an unfairly persecuted hero to this guy.

This is why I feign apathy most of the time, and restrict most of my non-internet political statements to sarcastic wisecracks.
    Free me from Zoobilee Zoo...

Senior Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    Neither INTPs or INFPs would cause enough rabble to be hated though - especially INFPs. So, I don't think so.

Actually, INFJ is an interesting one. How do you fight Ghandi??? They play by a different set of rules.
    You're talking as if the hated would need to be an active mechanism of change which wasn't what I meant. I was working on the premise that the INPs would not be able to play by the rules and through an innocent desire to explain what is valued or logical becomes a pain in the ass and eventually sows discord. An example would be mgs above regarding propoganda; an INTP not realising that they are supposed to believe it and instead explaining to others that it is illogical or irrational to believe such stories. Over enough time the ideas become absorbed in the general populace.