User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which type is most hated by rulers?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESTP

3 13.64%
  • ESFJ

1 4.55%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • ENTP

1 4.55%
  • ENFJ

2 9.09%
  • ENFP

1 4.55%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • INTJ

2 9.09%
  • INTP

5 22.73%
  • INFJ

3 13.64%
  • INFP

4 18.18%
First 2345 Last

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

INTJ because they don't easily conform to the rulers will. My second thought was ENTJs but they would be politically astute enough to suck up to them.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by highlander View Post
    INTJ because they don't easily conform to the rulers will. My second thought was ENTJs but they would be politically astute enough to suck up to them.
    I agree, which is why they would be put to death first. Of course they may have anticipated such a move so my move would be to create an otherwise innocuous control that appears amiable and well meaning.

At work I am very very good at giving a good impression and slipping under the radar as no threat. I would have no problem waiting 20+ years for my plan to slowly swing into place. The INTJ's would normally be aware of this, but because it is me and I am to be under-estimated I shall get away with it.

Of course the hidden motive might be the go to of an INTJ's Ni, however because I would be sincerely doing these things under the delusion of it being for the best, it would not be noticed.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

I think xSxPs, or whatever types are against being controlled, unruly, anti-conformist, anti-authority, and otherwise a pain in the ass for leaders/managers.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    I agree, which is why they would be put to death first. Of course they may have anticipated such a move so my move would be to create an otherwise innocuous control that appears amiable and well meaning.

At work I am very very good at giving a good impression and slipping under the radar as no threat. I would have no problem waiting 20+ years for my plan to slowly swing into place. The INTJ's would normally be aware of this, but because it is me and I am to be under-estimated I shall get away with it.

Of course the hidden motive might be the go to of an INTJ's Ni, however because I would be sincerely doing these things under the delusion of it being for the best, it would not be noticed.
    Come to think of it, if an ENTJ was a viable threat and was perceived as such, they could be hated the most.

Please provide feedback on my Nohari and Johari Window by clicking here: Nohari/Johari

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I think it is the INTJ who would be astute (and patient/subtle) enough to pretend to comply, while manipulating the situation to her own benefit. ENTJ is more likely to be directly confrontational, tipping his hand too soon, thus a more obvious threat.

Quote Originally Posted by AffirmitiveAnxiety View Post
    The INTJ will let you get away with it as long as it really is for the best; saves her the trouble of doing it herself. Significant deviations, however, will require correction or termination.
    I've been called a criminal, a terrorist, and a threat to the known universe. But everything you were told is a lie. The truth is, they've taken our freedom, our home, and our future. The time has come for all humanity to take a stand...

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

Ti types because they don't prefer using the empirical and objective systems of measurement as outlined by the 'rulers' or The Ultimate Aeon of Mind!

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    I think it is the INTJ who would be astute (and patient/subtle) enough to pretend to comply, while manipulating the situation to her own benefit. ENTJ is more likely to be directly confrontational, tipping his hand too soon, thus a more obvious threat.
    Agree come to think of it on INTJs. ENTJs are masters at sucking up though. I agree it relates to when they tip their hand.

Tri-type 639

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Note I highly doubt Marx was an INFJ even if Lenin may have been. Marx was an economic genius if I recall. I quoted you two because even if you have a high opinion of your type I do not think rulers would hate you the most. Your Je would mean under the right conditions you could become excellent advocates for the regime in question. Depends if you're exposed to enough disquiet and discontent in the general population. If propaganda is all you see and the only future you see is its continued existence then I can imagine an INJ becoming quite the lapdog.

I would think the correct answer would be INTP followed by INFPs. Both are individualist types who are unaware and perhaps incapable of "following the beaten path" and realising propriety in general. However they are good at seeing how different things are from the path they may walk. I put INTP first as like msg mentioned they take no shit. INFPs are second because they may evaluate commitment to sowing discord as against their best interest or being without a strong internal logic system not believe they can build a better working model than the current system.
    Neither INTPs or INFPs would cause enough rabble to be hated though - especially INFPs. So, I don't think so.

Actually, INFJ is an interesting one. How do you fight Ghandi??? They play by a different set of rules.

Tri-type 639

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Neither INTPs or INFPs would cause enough rabble to be hated though - especially INFPs. So, I don't think so.

Actually, INFJ is an interesting one. How do you fight Ghandi??? They play by a different set of rules.
    I think the present regimes in the west could defeat Ghandi easily, they had nothing like the sophistication back when he first broke onto the scene.

They could take his credibility, smear and scandalise him easily, label him a cult leader and kool aid drinker before long he'd be a popular hate figure and not someone remembered by history at all.

Anyone remember Subcommandante Marcos? Nope, old news. The status quo is harder to organise against successfully than ever before.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

MBTI: ENFP and ENTP
    Enneagram: 8 and 7
    Instinctual Variant: Sx doms
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire