User Tag List

View Poll Results: Which type is most hated by rulers?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • ESTJ

0 0%
  • ESTP

3 13.64%
  • ESFJ

1 4.55%
  • ESFP

0 0%
  • ENTJ

0 0%
  • ENTP

1 4.55%
  • ENFJ

2 9.09%
  • ENFP

1 4.55%
  • ISTJ

0 0%
  • ISTP

0 0%
  • ISFJ

0 0%
  • ISFP

0 0%
  • INTJ

2 9.09%
  • INTP

5 22.73%
  • INFJ

3 13.64%
  • INFP

4 18.18%
First 12345 Last

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

NP
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Quote Originally Posted by Idealistforthefuture View Post
    INFJ's certainly. We're idealists, I mean hell look at some of us. We have Gandhi, Lenin is argued as an INFJ, Marx as well. And for anyone with a little more popculture knowledge so is V of V for Vendetta. We're the revolutionaries.
    Quote Originally Posted by MentalCraft View Post
    INFJ's are likely to strike up a revolution. That is when we turn into Alpha's.
    Note I highly doubt Marx was an INFJ even if Lenin may have been. Marx was an economic genius if I recall. I quoted you two because even if you have a high opinion of your type I do not think rulers would hate you the most. Your Je would mean under the right conditions you could become excellent advocates for the regime in question. Depends if you're exposed to enough disquiet and discontent in the general population. If propaganda is all you see and the only future you see is its continued existence then I can imagine an INJ becoming quite the lapdog.

I would think the correct answer would be INTP followed by INFPs. Both are individualist types who are unaware and perhaps incapable of "following the beaten path" and realising propriety in general. However they are good at seeing how different things are from the path they may walk. I put INTP first as like msg mentioned they take no shit. INFPs are second because they may evaluate commitment to sowing discord as against their best interest or being without a strong internal logic system not believe they can build a better working model than the current system.

Not type related.

INFPs because they never get anything done
    I really like cats and food.

Quote Originally Posted by Aleda View Post
    INFPs because they never get anything done
    That could be a plus or a minus, from a ruler's point of view.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so

I wanted to say ENFP to keep the combo going of everyone else saying their own type, but nah.

I'm gonna say Although when I saw this poll the first thing that came to mind was ENFJ so I'll just vote for that. Whenever there's a poll I can't just not vote! I also thought of ESTP and ESFP.

Edit: Happy 200 posts to me!
    7w6 - 2w3 - 8w7 sx/so

Wake, See, Sing, Dance Cellmold's Avatar

ESFJ's of course. And I'm not just saying that because it taps into general assumptions about type and I'm running on a deliberate contrariness; in fact ESFJ's are quite dependent on their environment when growing up, (as are most people really but perhaps ESFJ's more?), and if something threatens that environment....well they can be rough, sweet, vicious, gentle, wrathful, merciful....etc depending upon that environment.

They might be under the heel of a totalitarian regime, but if their local community is one which endorses certain values and that regime threatens those values.....well.....time to hit the sowing machine and get some revolutionary flags going.

Of course the flipside is ESFJ's who are completely sided with the regime, but hey that's the roll of the dice.
    'One of (Lucas) Cranach's masterpieces, discussed by (Joseph) Koerner, is in it's self-referentiality the perfect expression of left-hemisphere emptiness and a precursor of post-modernism. There is no longer anything to point to beyond, nothing Other, so it points pointlessly to itself.' - Iain McGilChrist

Suppose a tree fell down, Pooh, when we were underneath it?"
    "Suppose it didn't," said Pooh, after careful thought.
    Piglet was comforted by this.
    - A.A. Milne.

garbage

Oh man, I'm glad is gettin' some love.

Everything is type related on some level (that's the magic of pigeonholing) and everyone knows you can't spell stupid and intelligent without S and N respectively.

Does a part of you want to lecture me for saying that? To rebuke, criticise or attack? Any frustration you may feel is only a taste of what the INPs can provide.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

To be honest I think that rulers can afford not to worry about typology or any types to be honest.