Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    Yes, these continuing terrorist attacks across the world are the outcome of the Islamic ideology of jihad.
    I think not just the concept of jihad, basically,Koran is a militarily handbook in my Te window.

It encourage breeding,ban homosexual,because any army needs soldiers to die.
    It allows polygamy,but the human normal gender ratio is 104(male):100(female),where can find a lot of females?

Each day pray 5 times,ensure their loyalty.
    Don't allow they drink alcohol(and listen music in some sects),you feel pressure?You can just:

(Although I hate drink alcohol)
    Fear to die?We got 72 virgins.I think they should allow gay and female bombers get 72 virgins though,the efficiency of suicide bombing will be better.

Gotta catch you all! Blackmail!'s Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Hmmm... I'm wondering if several people complaining about the "Jihad" or the "Koran" are aware that most Sufi schools or several branches of Islam prohibit to simply touch weapons. Isn't it curious for a so-called "military handbook"?
    And I'm sure the way the Holy Inquisition interpreted the verse "You shall love thy neighbor as yourself" was very interesting.

That's the issue with religious texts: Zealots can make them say anything they want. And in that light and especially when I see history, I fail to see the real difference between Islam and Christianity.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

Quote Originally Posted by Blackmail! View Post
    Hmmm... I'm wondering if several people complaining about the "Jihad" or the "Koran" are aware that most Sufi schools or several branches of Islam prohibit to simply touch weapons. Isn't it curious for a so-called "military handbook"?
    And I'm sure the way the Holy Inquisition interpreted the verse "You shall love thy neighbor as yourself" was very interesting.

That's the issue with religious texts: Zealots can make them say anything they want. And in that light and especially when I see history, I fail to see the real difference between Islam and Christianity.
    "And when you are among them and lead them in prayer, let a group of them stand [in prayer] with you and let them carry their arms. And when they have prostrated, let them be [in position] behind you and have the other group come forward which has not [yet] prayed and let them pray with you, taking precaution and carrying their arms. Those who disbelieve wish that you would neglect your weapons and your baggage so they could come down upon you in one [single] attack. But there is no blame upon you, if you are troubled by rain or are ill, for putting down your arms, but take precaution. Indeed, Allah has prepared for the disbelievers a humiliating punishment."
    Koran 4:102

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Once again, I've already lived in a few Muslim countries. If you want to demonize Muslims and be a slave of your paranoid fears that is your choice. If you want to remain ad libitum in your fantasy world, that is your choice.

All I can tell you is that the world outside (I mean: the real world) is also very interesting to look at.
    "A man who only drinks water has a secret to hide from his fellow-men" -Baudelaire

7w8 SCUxI

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

Once again, I've already lived in a few Muslim countries. If you want to demonize Muslims and be a slave of your paranoid fears that is your choice. If you want to remain ad libitum in your fantasy world, that is your choice.

All I can tell you is that the world outside (I mean: the real world) is also very interesting to look at.
    Well,in my real world,they are quite rude in here.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    Well,in my real world,they are quite rude in here.
    Where do you live?

Here it is Paris. It's the spring, the weather is fine but cloudy.

Do you think I should bomb the Muslim couple that lives two floors below mine? They always smile at me and say "hello" whenever I cross their path in the stairs: it must means something. Something ugly and nasty, of course... So please, explain me what their real intentions are!

There's also this Japanese girl... we share the same floor and inexplicably, she also smiles at me everytime. Perhaps she's a Muslim convert, don't you think?

7w8 SCUxI

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

Where do you live?

Here it is Paris. It's the spring, the weather is fine but cloudy.

Do you think I should bomb the Muslim couple that lives two floors below mine? They always smile at me and say "hello" whenever I cross their path in the stairs: it must means something. Something ugly and nasty, of course... So please, explain me what their real intentions are!

There's also this Japanese girl... we share the same floor and inexplicably, she also smiles at me everytime. Perhaps she's a Muslim convert, don't you think?
    Your personal experience is yours,it doesn't matter with what I met.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8

Quote Originally Posted by unnamed View Post
    Your personal experience is yours,it doesn't matter with what I met.
    That's why I asked where do you live. What happened to you, to have such a traumatic experience with Islam?

I mean, in the real world?

At least, with Victor for instance, we have some clues.

-----

When I witness extreme forms of phobia, hate or ignorance, I often rely on what I call an "Arendtian" technique. That dear Hannah explained that the objective of ideologies is often to make us lose our "common sense". And this common sense relies on real life experiences, while ideologies are most of time abstract constructs, perfect rational explainations and systems to describe a world that is otherwise unperfect and wildly irrational.

7w8 SCUxI

That's why I asked where do you live.
    It must be a land of dearth, judging by the penurious use of blanks in her writing.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    4w5
    Socionics
    bad

That's why I asked where do you live. What happened to you, to have such a traumatic experience with Islam?

I mean, in the real world?

At least, with Victor for instance, we have some clues.
    A international big city in Asia,those Muslims in here don't talk to any native even they living long time.But my personal experience doesn't matter,the Koran is what they believe,this is the big picture.The big picture is more important.But you like to believe it's "paranoid fears",I think it's by types different with a different way,so I don't like argue with different cognitive function people.