Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    Troll @salad- get Google Chrome.. select "Use a web service to help resolve spelling errors" in Settings.
    Your "translations" are killing my eyes, dude.
    okay i will do that, thanks

Reports of additional devices were just a mix of our retarded media here being overzealous/trying to beat eachother to the punch in BREAKING NEWS. Cops were combing the area for any remotely suspicious objects, at that point- it was pretty chaotic.. and the media jumped to conclusions and made erroneous reports. It's pretty common.
    i wed talking about the police transmigrations not anything from the medic. they seemed to Continent confirmations rather than panic speculation. nothing terrible singnificant or suspicious but i'm just wondered. i was more curious about mine first point actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Bush was evil man. Believe me on this.
    Bush was a horrible president. That doesn't justify every criticism of him.
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

bush wasn't' so stupid that he wasn't' evil. obarme moreso

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Quote Originally Posted by salad View Post
    what explanation have been given for all the poeple dress as seals with big balck bag seeming in control of situartion and one of them holding some wierd devise?
    "As you can see, the quality of the photos is quite good, but we will continue to work on developing additional images to improve their identification value. Further, on fbi.gov, we have photos of the suspects, the photos and videos are posted for the public and media to use, review, and publicize. For clarity, these images should be the only ones, I emphasise, the only ones, that the public should view to assist us. other photos should not be deemed credible, and they unnecessarily divert the public's attention in the wrong direction and create undue work for vital law enforcement resources. The photos can be viewed on our website, fbi.gov. it is important to emphasize that the images from Monday are indelible and the horror of that day will remain with us forever. This further underscores our obligation to investigate this crime judiciously in order to bring those responsible to justice, the victims and survivors deserve nothing more, nothing less excuse me.

why is the presents of people dress as seals, with big black bag that match explode one, who talking into earpiece, holding strange devise denied altogether? why are bad photo from inside building use instead oh good quality ones that circulate internet before official announce of suspects?

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrinth View Post
    He... raises an interesting point...
    In Manners Class I learnt it is rude to address a person who is present in the third person.

I am present here electronically so it is only polite to address me in the second person.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

Yeah, those clips or pics were awful, I've seen better footage lifted from mobile phones on youtube.

Those guys could be all kinds of saps too or simply paid off to pick up and drop of a bag with instructions not to look in the bag and risk culpability, I can think of a dozen other ways any real villain could make detection difficult and I bet that it is.
    True. I got a "professional" vibe from the footage. They were specifically trained to be inconspicuous.
    Probably just guns-for-hire--100 bucks says the man behind-the-scenes is an INTJ.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by EffEmDoubleyou View Post
    The word has also been devalued by the media and politicians because of the way it is applied.
    I've always considered the difference between a terrorist attack and, say, mass killings was that the former involved killer(s) with a specific ideological agenda, or at least some goal where the attack is not an end in itself, and the perpetrator(s) are not insane-by that definition (I don't remember if its 'official') the Newton and Movie Theater attacks simply don't qualify as terrorism, and we still don't know for certain whether the Boston Marathon attack does, either. I guess its a difference between categorizing by motive or by means.

I actually think Obama was correct not to immediately label the attack as terrorism (though I believe it to be the most likely possibility), but nowadays any attack against the public has to be labeled as an act of terrorism, or the public perceives it as minimizing what happened.

MBTI
    INTP

Yup.

Tea Party.

This has got Tea Party written ALL over it.

Or some other Randian faction.
    While I consider some type of right-wing domestic terrorism the most likely motive in this case, its ludicrous to portray the Tea Parties as a movement that is particularly susceptible to terrorist offshoots

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

it will be blame on "constitution extremist" but this will not be true

or perhaps not but this was origin plan

Boston globe is reporting they got one of the suspects. However there are conflicting reports. A manhunt is still in progress.

http://bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/04...9zK/story.html
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it