Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Default fatwa permetting ramping of syrian woman

hello do anywom heard of this? shake muhammed alarifi called for "sexuel jihad" for ramping non sunny woman by american support repels, but people not heer about this becuase, of coarse, they are american back repels.

yet an other relative porgress middle easton govenment replace by american back religios fanatic govenment, what is goal of this behaviour?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Seriously, use Google translator. There will be errors, but the text will likely be intelligible.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Seriously, use Google translator. There will be errors, but the text will likely be intelligible.
    could you not undestand my post? i know it have eror but i think it posible to undestand.

is this beter? i use googletranslate

"Hello, anywom heard from him? Americans returned sunny italics champion shake Arifi to ask "sexuel jihad", and women with the exclusion of U.S. aid, but people do not Hare This is usually the case, and exclusion.

However, of Easton porgress relations replace fan Religious Council of America PATRONATO behind this behavior is the goal?"

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by salad View Post
    could you not undestand my post? i know it have eror but i think it posible to undestand.
    No.

is this beter? i use googletranslate

"Hello, anywom heard from him? Americans returned sunny italics champion shake Arifi to ask "sexuel jihad", and women with the exclusion of U.S. aid, but people do not Hare This is usually the case, and exclusion.
    No way google translate would come up with 'anywom', unless that word existed in the original language - and my search confirmed that the word doesn't exist.

Checkmate, troll.
    -----------------

A man builds. A parasite asks 'Where is my share?'
    A man creates. A parasite says, 'What will the neighbors think?'
    A man invents. A parasite says, 'Watch out, or you might tread on the toes of God... '

-----------------

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    No way google translate would come up with 'anywom', unless that word exists in the original language - and my search confirmed that the word doesn't exist.

Checkmate, troll.
    mabye googletranslate has read finigman's woke? but in this case, im' put anywom into googletranslate, like you recomded id' should

MBTI
    INTP

hello do anywom heard of this? shake muhammed alarifi called for "sexuel jihad" for ramping non sunny woman by american support repels, but people not heer about this becuase, of coarse, they are american back repels.

yet an other relative porgress middle easton govenment replace by american back religios fanatic govenment, what is goal of this behaviour?
    Hello. Is there by chance a woman in the site who has heard of this event?
    Sheik Muhammed Alarifi has called for a sexual Jihad for the raping of a non-Sunni woman by American-supported rebels.
    The reason people have not heard of this is that the guilty people happen to be American-backed rebels.

Again a progressive Middle Eastern government has been replaced by an American-backed fanatically religious government. What might be the goal of this behaviour?

A good question.

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Hello. Is there by chance a woman in the site who has heard of this event?
    Sheik Muhammed Alarifi has called for a sexual Jihad for the raping of a non-Sunni woman by American-supported rebels.
    The reason people have not heard of this is that the guilty people happen to be American-backed rebels.

Again a progressive Middle Eastern government has been replaced by an American-backed fanatically religious government. What might be the goal of this behaviour?

A good question.
    thamp you wildcat, i try to cleanse my text with googletranlsate but evededtly it didnt' work

i thimp this is impotant issue, on i'ts self, but even oreo for it implicasions. people apothy and indiffernts to this is very worry for me. mabye i'am just bad spokepeople for impotant things, but i don'ot want people trust me, people shuold verfiy, and try have some araweness of geopolitic

MBTI
    INTP

thamp you wildcat, i try to cleanse my text with googletranlsate but evededtly it didnt' work

i thimp this is impotant issue, on i'ts self, but even oreo for it implicasions. people apothy and indiffernts to this is very worry for me. mabye i'am just bad spokepeople for impotant things, but i don'ot want people trust me, people shuold verfiy, and try have some araweness of geopolitic
    Thank you salad. Yes, I agree, it is an important issue and you wrote a very good question. The indifference of the people here to important questions worries me greatly, too. Salad, you are a good poster. I understand your English without any trouble. These people here are condescending, ignorant, and lazy. I am so sorry they were rude to you.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 so
    Socionics
    ILE

Ramping = Raping?

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha