User Tag List

First 2345 Last

Riva

He is nuts and is probably bluffing. I hate to laugh at people's physical appearances but I can't help myself from laughing at how mentally handicapped and immature he looks. And it is embarrassing to listen to cult figures and how gloated their images are within their own nations.

Besides I doubt that China would allow it. South Korea is no threat to China (militarily) and China is making too much profit doing business with the Americans to make one of their puppet states go to war with one of its largest business partners.

What I said is irrelevant if North Korea isn't influenced by China anymore.

what-do-you-mean-what-wasnt-obama-kim-jong-un.jpg

Maybe this is what pissed him off.

^

Young 'un is still a young boy. He's enjoying playing with the real army men and missiles instead of the plastic ones he was limited to before.

Bunnies & Rainbow Socks Kayness's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sp/sx
    Socionics
    SEI

N Korea is like this angry, insecure kid who wants uhm..reassurance.
    9w1 4w5 5w4 sp/sx RCUAI
    art blog
    Twitter

"I set about seeking a style in the realm of legend. Something that might allow me to give free rein to my juvenile sense of romanticism and the beautiful image"
    - Leni Riefenstahl
    [/CENTER]

Quote Originally Posted by Kayness View Post
    N Korea is like this angry, insecure kid who wants uhm..reassurance.
    N Korea may well be an angry, insecure kid who want reassurance, but his parent, China, wants domination and is not above using their insecure kid as a cat's paw to test the Americans.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Just watched Inside North Korea with Lisa Ling- a Nat Geo documentary from 2006... It was excellent, actually..(I know some of these basic documentaries can be really bland and obvious- this one had a strong emotional twist.) I started tearing up a bit at the end- the heaviness of the situation over there... going on right now... I also found the parallel/double meaning of going in to see cataract surgeries for the "blind" interesting.... (Don't think they meant it to be like that, of course they had to find any means to get in, but it's still something I thought about.) I would highly recommend this show.

06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Epiphany

Saddam Hussein idolized The Godfather and Kim Jong-Un used to spend hours drawing pencil renderings of Michael Jordan. What is with these haters of the United States getting off on American culture? Also, the North Korean dictator reportedly likes to drink and party all night long. What better leader to wield nuclear capabilities.

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    What is with these haters of the United States getting off on American culture.
    They say we all have two cultures: our own and American.

This is because the Americans have the greatest propaganda system the world has ever seen.

And the cherry on the cake is that, just as the Americans deny they are one of the greatest empires the world has ever seen, they deny they also have the greatest propaganda system the world has ever seen.

And then, having their cake and eating it too, the Americans blame their victims.

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Victor View Post
    They say we all have two cultures: our own and American.

This is because the Americans have the greatest propaganda system the world has ever seen.

And the cherry on the cake is that, just as the Americans deny they are one of the greatest empires the world has ever seen, they deny they also have the greatest propaganda system the world has ever seen.

And then, having their cake and eating it too, the Americans blame their victims.
    You just want some of our cake. You can't have any, Victor.

Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    You just want some of our cake. You can't have any, Victor.
    Fortunately we have the biggest slice of the cake. Our economy is the best in the OECD, our democracy works, and we lead the world in social improvement.

Unfortunately we have been following you into unwinnable wars based on faulty intelligence. But we don't want to follow you into your next war with China. And to this end our Prime Minister is in China taking our relationship with China to the next level, while you have your soldiers stationed in Australia, not subject to Australian law.

We don't want the American Dream turned into the Australian nightmare.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Yes, crazy dictators say the darnedest things.

It really scares my mom, she thinks I'm going to die in California if the nuclear bomb comes from N. Korea, and I should go back to WV.

My mother shouldn't be allowed to watch the news.