MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Default Jim Stones' interesting analeysis of when fukushima exloped

http://www.jimstonefreelance.com/fukushima1.html

9k word or so, what you opinion on this?

WALMART

You better lock your doors, you're onto the truth.

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    You better lock your doors, you're onto the truth.
    first, it is ridiculed

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by salad View Post
    first, it is ridiculed

I doubt I'm the first, but I'd be honored were it so.

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

I doubt I'm the first, but I'd be honored were it so.
    i dont supose you actualy read the arcticle?

WALMART

Quote Originally Posted by salad View Post
    i dont supose you actualy read the arcticle?

Yes, I did. Laser printers still firmly planted on their flimsy desks after the people inside flew 44mph against the wall, Japan offering Iran to enrich Uranium for them, Israel funneling nuclear devices through geothermic lava vents, electromagnetic weather control, 1997 - your run-of-the-mill conspiracy theorist's jumblings of observations combined with personal truths held evident by no more than surface level probings.

If 9/11 taught me anything, it's that a damn fine argument can be crafted from just about anything.

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

Yes, I did. Laser printers still firmly planted on their flimsy desks after the people inside flew 44mph against the wall, Japan offering Iran to enrich Uranium for them, Israel funneling nuclear devices through geothermic lava vents, electromagnetic weather control,1997
    qouting random pionts out of contest is hardley proof, but i will beleiev that you read it. though neither optoin is complent for you, for if you read it and come to this conculsion, you reasoning very ecentric. but as you say'd "I instantly lose all sanity I possess (not much) whenever this or similar theories are brought up."

- your run-of-the-mill conspiracy theorist's jumblings of observations combined with personal truths held evident by no more than surface level probings.
    what meant by you conspirecy theorist? anyone who have theorise that an conspiracy have take place? you understand that wuold be absurd. perheps people who favour alternative explanation withuot facts necessaryly support they position? they are to be ignroed and filter out, you are to make up own mind. perheps you just one of those who knee jerk emotion response to sensitive subject being discused a certane way, as you sayd "Like, my temper breaks through the roof." but this of cousre is obstructive, one musnt' be a 2live crew ostrich. and also warning of a certane emotionel bias

sometimeps surfadge level probeings are adaquate, either to establish one story wrong or other story probable, or maybe right. though these mroe than surfacege level i would say. we have many points of infomation and all we can do is allocate probablities to intrepetations, and then hold them as more or less porbable. so i do not believe one interpret is true, merely that it is the conclusion of least resestence. so your'e unnuanced and emotional denial is perheps just that, a denial. especiel when consider the incredibel series of coincidences you must have accept

If 9/11 taught me anything, it's that a damn fine argument can be crafted from just about anything.
    but the official story of 911 isnt' a damn fine agrument, its' entriley unplausable. "set up to fail"