User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    INTP

Benghazi was never relevant, but some people pretended it was

I live in a small Midwest town. We lose more people to gangbangers every month than at Benghazi.

Priorities

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Craic View Post
    Being legalistic about it is being degrading to the 4 murdered souls.
    I am unsure of which part you are referring to as legalistic. Perhaps the whole thing?

I live in a big city, it´s pretty diverse. I work with many people of different ethnic backgrounds and national origin. I see a person on the street, I do not see white-brown-black nor do I see American-Hungarian-Mexican et. al. I see a fellow human being.

As for the later portion of my response. I believe you were putting words in my mouth, so I clarified.

If your intent is to take the emotional high ground and illicit an ¨insert politically correct mention of family-poor dead people¨ I think you should ask me how I feel before assuming I think something is no big deal.

Following is an article from the San Diego Tribune (the local paper) talking with a local congressman R-Duncan Hunter, El Cajon. The short version: He believes the two ex-seals who died at Benghazi should get a medal, considering their military service and background, but it´s unlikely to see (the legislation) the light of day due to the current ¨controversy¨.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/...edal-benghazi/
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

Level 8 Propaganda Bot SpankyMcFly's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    461 so/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Benghazi was never relevant, but some people pretended it was

I live in a small Midwest town. We lose more people to gangbangers every month than at Benghazi.

Priorities
    *nod*
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents... Some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new Dark Age. " - H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    3w4 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SpankyMcFly View Post
    I am unsure of which part you are referring to as legalistic. Perhaps the whole thing?

I live in a big city, it´s pretty diverse. I work with many people of different ethnic backgrounds and national origin. I see a person on the street, I do not see white-brown-black nor do I see American-Hungarian-Mexican et. al. I see a fellow human being.

As for the later portion of my response. I believe you were putting words in my mouth, so I clarified.

If your intent is to take the emotional high ground and illicit an ¨insert politically correct mention of family-poor dead people¨ I think you should ask me how I feel before assuming I think something is no big deal.

Following is an article from the San Diego Tribune (the local paper) talking with a local congressman R-Duncan Hunter, El Cajon. The short version: He believes the two ex-seals who died at Benghazi should get a medal, considering their military service and background, but it´s unlikely to see (the legislation) the light of day due to the current ¨controversy¨.

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2013/...edal-benghazi/
    This isn't about medals. It's not about color or race as you say. It's about 4 souls who are dead.
    The firefight lasted 8 hrs. The C-130 gunships were only 1 hr away at Sicily. And Obama and Hillary and others were watching this in real time at Washington in the situation room in DC. And they didn't send in the Air Force and Marines to save the day. Obama went to bed. He let them die. He's the one that should be impeached on at alone. Dereliction of duty, top to bottom. Our Commander-In-Chief who knew about the whole thing in real time, plus he lied about the thing along with Susan Rice saying it was a spontaneous protest, and he actively decided to sleep instead of doing his sworn duty to protect and and defend Americans. On that alone he could be impeached. Not to mention the fact that he couldn't pass a security clearance test of the lowest level. He just needs to take his Marxism and take a hike. Anyway, 4 American souls who gave their lives, and they sat back and just watched. The Seals on standby were told to stand-down.

That's f*cked isn't it
    "..And the eight and final rule: If this is your first time at Fight Club, you have to fight."
    'Men are meant to be with women. The rest is perversion and mental illness.'

http://iroots.org/2013/08/02/rand-pa...d-on-benghazi/

Breaking: CNN Reports CIA Engaged in Massive Intimidation Campaign to Keep Benghazi a Secret — This is HUGE. Basically the CIA is reportedly giving polygraph tests EVERY MONTH to more than a dozen CIA employees that were on the ground in Benghazi during the attack, to ensure that none of them talk about what happened that night. CNN — CNN has uncovered exclusive new information about what is allegedly happening at the CIA, in the wake of the deadly Benghazi terror attack.

Four Americans, including Ambassador Christopher Stevens, were killed in the assault by armed militants last September 11 in eastern Libya.

Sources now tell CNN dozens of people working for the CIA were on the ground that night, and that the agency is going to great lengths to make sure whatever it was doing, remains a secret.

Since January, some CIA operatives involved in the agency’s missions in Libya, have been subjected to frequent, even monthly polygraph examinations, according to a source with deep inside knowledge of the agency’s workings.

The goal of the questioning, according to sources, is to find out if anyone is talking to the media or Congress.

It is being described as pure intimidation, with the threat that any unauthorized CIA employee who leaks information could face the end of his or her career.

In exclusive communications obtained by CNN, one insider writes, “You don’t jeopardize yourself, you jeopardize your family as well.”
    Take the weakest thing in you
    And then beat the bastards with it
    And always hold on when you get love
    So you can let go when you give it

Let's see what's been going on with this silly molehill of a conspiracy.

Fox News claiming new Benghazi emails are smoking gun

Huh

Nuh-uh - CBS news

No mention of Benghazi revelation on CBS evening news

Welp, I guess this is just a case of crazy Fox News conspiracists against the most transparent administration in history

Oh, wait.

Carney being taken to the woodshed over new Benghazi emails by ABC's Jon Karl

Huh.

I wonder why CBS is supporting the Presiden?

Two Brothers at Center of Benghazi Controversy: One Runs CBS News, the Other Is Obama’s Adviser

Ohhhhh

Well, I'm sure things can't get worst for the president.

New Benghazi witness: We should have tried (to help) - ABC news

Uh oh.

deplorable basketcase Tellenbach's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Stunner! Benghazi Was a Base for Illegal Arms Shipments to Syria

"The Obama administration has never publicly admitted to its role in creating what the CIA calls a ‘rat line’, a back channel highway into Syria. The rat line, authorised in early 2012, was used to funnel weapons and ammunition from Libya via southern Turkey and across the Syrian border to the opposition. Many of those in Syria who ultimately received the weapons were jihadists, some of them affiliated with al-Qaida. (The DNI spokesperson said: ‘The idea that the United States was providing weapons from Libya to anyone is false.’)"

"The operation had not been disclosed at the time it was set up to the congressional intelligence committees and the congressional leadership, as required by law since the 1970s. The involvement of MI6 enabled the CIA to evade the law by classifying the mission as a liaison operation." Seymour Hirsch, investigative journalist

Reagan got skewered by the press for trading arms for hostages. Obama gets a free pass for funneling weapons to al-qaeda, lying about it, and then covering it up.
    Senator Rand Paul is alive because of modern medicine and because his attacker punches like a girl.

Dude, I know this was, like, two years ago, but nobody wants to talk about this???

Quote Originally Posted by Beorn View Post
    Dude, I know this was, like, two years ago, but nobody wants to talk about this???
    Supposing Benghazi went down the way you think it did, can you tell me in one sentence what is so scandalous about it?

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    Supposing Benghazi went down the way you think it did, can you tell me in one sentence what is so scandalous about it?
    The Hatch Act