First 123

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Occam's razor.
    EXACTLY.

WALMART

I instantly lose all sanity I possess (not much) whenever this or similar theories are brought up.

Like, my temper breaks through the roof. I'd sooner turn it into a feat of strength and skill before semantics and factoids.

I'm uncivilized.

Epiphany

When folded like airplanes, the $5 bill shows the twin towers, the $10 bill shows the collision, the $20 bill shows the buildings collapsing, the $50 bill shows the dust and smoke, and the $100 bill shows the aftermath.

Coincidence?

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

Yes. Those engravings have been around for quite some time before 9/11. They may have more recently changed to a different size, but I really don't recall the image changing much.

Also, if it was a cover-up, why the hell would the government print "clues"? What would be the point of that?

It's the equivalent of seeing the Virgin Mary on a pee stain.
    Last edited by Julius_Van_Der_Beak; 03-20-2013 at 10:55 AM.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I instantly lose all sanity I possess (not much) whenever this or similar theories are brought up.

Like, my temper breaks through the roof. I'd sooner turn it into a feat of strength and skill before semantics and factoids.

I'm uncivilized.
    Wait, do you mean you don't like it? Or you entertain this thinking so much you go insane?

I've come to the conclusion that it's just very right brain oriented thinking. I don't like it. I wouldn't be surprised if many grew up or attend Pentecostal churches. Being around it gives me the same impression.

MBTI
    CROW
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/so
    Socionics
    LII None

People are apparently terrified that the people in government charged with keeping us safe can sometimes make mistakes.

They'd prefer it be the work of a mastermind, even if there are sinister intentions. They find the idea of an omnipotent sinister government preferable to a bumbling one.

I also think the fact that something like this actually happened to Americans was so shocking to some people that, for them, it had to be a sign of something deeper.
    [Trump's] rhetoric is not an abuse of power. In the same way that it's also not against the law to do a backflip off of the roof of your house onto your concrete driveway. It's just mind-numbingly stupid and, to say the least, counterproductive. - Bush did 9-11

This is not going to go the way you think....

Visit my Johari:
    http://kevan.org/johari?name=Birddude78

MBTI
    ISTP

Even if there were a plausible scenario which pointed at the US government, there would still be no motive. It hasn't benefited the US government economically in any way and that's about the only spectrum of conceivable wrongdoing to consider.

Anyways, our government doesn't even work that way. Just because it's "the government" doesn't mean the nature of motive (or in the case of 9/11 lack thereof) can be tossed out the window. Government conspiracy doesn't mean the government itself can conspire, just people who work in the government. Government conspiracy looks like Bill Clinton's sex scandal or the Watergate files... it has obvious motives for very few individuals who also happen to work in the government.

With 9/11, there is no reasonable motive scenario for anyone to have done it besides the obvious. The closest thing would be insurance fraud for the building owners but what they lost in business profits from the attack far outweighed any possible gain they could have made in that way.

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

oh dear this answers reveal lacks of awereness of the subjegt, and geopolitic more general.

i reckomend david ray griffin as a auther on the sunjegd, also webder tarbley book synthetic terror made in usa to begin, many more book to be found. also foresnic anal of scene by such as judy wood quite interested

in mine experoince most people who beleeiv official story (whidge is be shown safely to be absurd, withuot giong more speculative what did happen, and which has been caled bias and incorect even by it authers), they beleif do not survive reserch