User Tag List

View Poll Results: What was Hugo Chavez

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dictator

    10 100.00%
  • Brave leader

    0 0%
First 123 Last

Results 11 to 20 of 23

  1. #11
    Senior Member Beargryllz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    2,739

    Default

    Only 1/10th as brave as Kim Jong Il

    He didn't even threaten the western world with nuclear extermination a single time in his 14 year rule

    Piss poor in my opinion

  2. #12
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Beargryllz View Post
    Only 1/10th as brave as Kim Jong Il

    He didn't even threaten the western world with nuclear extermination a single time in his 14 year rule

    Piss poor in my opinion
    Jong Il never threatened out of bravery. He was lonely. Building nukes was his way to make new friends.

  3. #13
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I dont believe he was a dictator, there were a bunch of elections,
    Winning elections does not mean you can override the constitution and the rights of the opposition, even if they are a minority.

    Demagogy=tyranny of the majority=tyranny of the one Commander.

  4. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Winning elections does not mean you can override the constitution and the rights of the opposition, even if they are a minority.

    Demagogy=tyranny of the majority=tyranny of the one Commander.
    Sometimes I read your posts just to reflect on why I dont read your posts.

  5. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Sometimes I read your posts just to reflect on why I dont read your posts.
    Don't worry, keep reading and you will learn.

  6. #16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    Don't worry, keep reading and you will learn.
    Learn just how ignorant and stupid they can be? What good would that do me?

    If I want ignorance and stupidity I'd turn on to any of the media sources I suspect are the source of your opinions.

  7. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Learn just how ignorant and stupid they can be? What good would that do me?

    If I want ignorance and stupidity I'd turn on to any of the media sources I suspect are the source of your opinions.
    Actually the source of my opinions is having live with similar regimes, and it is also the Venezuelan people who I know many of.

  8. #18
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    i think his ideology was nice, try to get better living conditions for the poor, even if it meant bit less money for those who already have enough. dunno whether he just talked shit tho, so cant say whether he was a good man or not
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  9. #19
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    The question is, now that he is dead who is going to make a fuss in the UN about the US anymore?

  10. #20
    Senior Member The Great One's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7
    Posts
    3,461

    Default

    I couldn't be more thrilled.

Similar Threads

  1. Hugo Chavez
    By SearchingforPeace in forum Celebrity Personality Types
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-09-2017, 12:20 AM
  2. Hugo Chavez itching for war. . .
    By pure_mercury in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 07:49 PM
  3. Bobby Fischer dies at 64...
    By The Ü™ in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 01-19-2008, 01:23 PM
  4. Author Madeleine L'Engle dies
    By Totenkindly in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 08:32 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO