User Tag List

View Poll Results: Who would you vote for?

6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hitler

0 0%
  • Frankenstein

4 66.67%
  • Romeo

1 16.67%
  • Other

1 16.67%

Thread: Who would you vote for: Hitler or Frankenstein?

Senior Member Array UniqueMixture's Avatar
    378 sx/so
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Frankenstein, no doubt.

I don't think putting Hitler in a position of power again would do anyone any good.

9w8 sx/sp
    SEE Fi

How is this not a false dichotomy?
    () 9w8-3w2-7w6 tritype.

RCueI (primary Inquisition)

.~ *aĉa virino* ~. Array Totenkindly's Avatar
    549 sx/sp
    LII Ni

It would have been funnier if it were a choice between Casanova and Frankenstein, honestly.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Senior Member Array

An Indian Hitler would have different policies wouldn't he? For one he would not be surrounded with to be shaped by and shape in turn a ethnic nationalist extremist party. Second India had not suffered an embarassing defeat a decade earlier and found itself economically crippled and the punching bag of all its neighbours. Third it doesn't really have anyone to invade save Pakistan or China and none of the parties involved are too open to facing each other in open war. Fourth, there are no scapegoat groups to blame for any ills that have befallen the nation (with the exception of other religious groups and a Christian minority are not going to round up hundreds of millions Hindus, Sikhs and Muslims.) Fifth, from what I understand India is mostly homogenous anyway. He already has his Aryan nation. I think all you will be left with is a "charismatic" lunatic who rouses the rabble. Perfect for Bollywood or showbusiness.

Frankenstein has nothing to offer his country unless it is desperate enough that it would elect him to build a zombie army to conquer its neighbours.

So I'm tied but would be ever so slightly partial to Frakenstein if he fulfilled the above criteria. Seeing a zombie army in action expand in every direction would be fascinating to observe.