User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

No U.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    Gosh, the world looks so small from up here on my high horse of menstruation.

Heh, I'm the judge of when I must go. Plus I'm not the one who complains about being bored and in the past has complained that this forum is full of noobs. If it's harmful and degrading to you then why are you still here?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Stop being hysterical, NF.

I am the pearl in this motherfucking oyster. If you can't appreciate my pearliness, go ahead and be irritated.
    Or you could just stop following me around.

I'm not actually hysterial, there is no emotion on my part just opinion. Usually your responses are entertaining but they have just been irritating of late. I'm not following you around either. Your posts appear on my friend activity list and I check some of them out as well as posts by other friends.

As for "Pearl in this oyster" I will allow others to be the judge of that. As for my opinion: You probably need some sort of therapy or counselling or whatever.

In either case, farewell Caledonian.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

News Flash: I'm not here for your entertainment or benefit of any kind. If you're irritated, I guess I'm doing my job just fine.

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Why is this thread still going? The only way both parties would be satisfied would be to segregate tasks. Men have their responsibilities and women have theirs and avoid crossover where possible. Men have their boardroom and women have their kitchen. There would be too much/not enough if you start trying to mix the brew and the broth will always be detestable to someone's tongue as a result.

Or you could just stick your head in the sand. If you don't care then what's the problem? Even if you achieve "equality" it won't last. The scales want to tip in favour of one or the other unless both sides reach a stalemate to the tune of "Fuck this! I don't care anymore!" from both sides.
    Sure, just like racism will only end when black and white people are segregated again. So we should forget trying to decrease racism and focus all our attention on restoring segregation.
    -end of thread-

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    Sure, just like racism will only end when black and white people are segregated again. So we should forget trying to decrease racism and focus all our attention on restoring segregation.
    I was playing devil's advocate. It's all a thread like this is really that good for anyway.

However I was being serious about the end part. The only way for racism and sexism to die is for both sides to stop caring about it. Let gender pride and racial pride be confined to the dustbin of history where they belong. I think of both as the legacy of Fe (and inferior F in general) and perfectly represents the idiocy of both. In my mind sexism doesn't exist, if a man can cook or hover better than a woman can then I let the man do it. If a woman can do bricklaying or compile projections of company profits over the next twelve months better than a man can then I let the woman do it. Same with ethnic groups, I don't really care who does it, only if they can or not. If I ran a business I don't think I would be happy having to employ a woman or man for a role who does not seem cut out for the task over someone of the opposite gender who is better suited simply because "social values say you must."

The second either side throws up the racism or sexism card then we're back to square one. My experience of this is that the "antagonist" in question has merely opted for using or employing one side over the other due to a case of limited exposure (e.g. not employing a woman simply merely because they are not personally aware of a woman who can or will do said task) instead of some some sort of conspiracy.

MBTI
    XXFP

Quote Originally Posted by Salomé View Post
    Woah. Settle down. What I said is that I don't care what other people think. And I don't. I even don't care whether or not you believe me. I am bored. Very, very, very bored with the way debates go on this clusterfuck of a forum, which is a microcosm of this clusterfuck of a planet.
    The problem isn't going to be solved in this thread or on this forum. Hate to break it to you, but thems the facts.
    ...i think you read that with a tone entirely different than the one i wrote it as.
    Don't know how much it'll bend til it breaks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    ...i think you read that with a tone entirely different than the one i wrote it as.
    Ha I had the same issue where a post of mine was incorrectly interpreted as being wrote whilst in hysterics. I think it's just that time of the month for her.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Bamboo View Post
    I responded to your words. Not your tone. You should try it sometime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    In my mind sexism doesn't exist
    You'd be slightly more convincing if you hadn't just got finished rattling out the oldest sexist trope in the history of dumb, old, sexist tropery. Try Harder.

Maybe it's time for you to move out of your mum's basement and become familiar with the real world?