User Tag List

First 7891011 Last

Results 81 to 90 of 129

  1. #81
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  2. #82
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    ...
    Yeah, great revolution. The guy showing up on the thumbnail is a sicko (he's in prison for 30 years now for raping his 6 year old daughter). These conspiracy theorist right wing nuts have no credibility. If they're not some preacher with dark secrets, then they're crazy KKK members, and if they're not that, they're pedophiles.

  3. #83
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Yeah, great revolution. The guy showing up on the thumbnail is a sicko (he's in prison for 30 years now for raping his 6 year old daughter). These conspiracy theorist right wing nuts have no credibility. If they're not some preacher with dark secrets, then they're crazy KKK members, and if they're not that, they're pedophiles.
    being a political revolutionist and getting convicted on child abuse doesent mean that he actually molested his daughter. just saying..
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  4. #84
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    being a political revolutionist and getting convicted on child abuse doesent mean that he actually molested his daughter. just saying..
    I guess we can ponder this while he rots in prison for 30 years. Fine by me.

  5. #85
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I guess we can ponder this while he rots in prison for 30 years. Fine by me.
    would it be fine by you even if he was innocent and was convicted because he was a thread to government due to honoring the constitution over the current government and spoke out loud about the threat that the current government had on the constitution?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  6. #86
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    would it be fine by you even if he was innocent and was convicted because he was a thread to government due to honoring the constitution over the current government and spoke out loud about the threat that the current government had on the constitution?
    Both doctors on each side of his case said the girl had been sexually violated. So we have a real victim here, in any case. A jury (12 citizens, not the big bad "evil" gubbermint) convicted him btw. His own ex-wife testified. The girl herself went into detail about the abuse (of course, maybe she was brainwashed into saying it, amirite). And he himself tried to flee arrest. I see no point in entertaining all of the "shadow activity" and conspiracies, when there something needs to be said about "actual activity" first.

    If he was innocent, fine. Then I would merely hope he'd sink into obscurity. To hell with all conspiracy theorists. I don't wish to live in a world run by paranoia. It's not a good foundation to build on. None of these people are rational. Their politics are driven by emotion and fear. To hell with that.

  7. #87
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Both doctors on each side of his case said the girl had been sexually violated. So we have a real victim here, in any case. A jury (12 citizens, not the big bad "evil" gubbermint) convicted him btw. His own ex-wife testified. The girl herself went into detail about the abuse (of course, maybe she was brainwashed into saying it, amirite). And he himself tried to flee arrest. I see no point in entertaining all of the "shadow activity" and conspiracies, when there something needs to be said about "actual activity" first.

    If he was innocent, fine. Then I would merely hope he'd sink into obscurity. To hell with all conspiracy theorists. I don't wish to live in a world run by paranoia. It's not a good foundation to build on. None of these people are rational. Their politics are driven by emotion and fear. To hell with that.
    why do you think that conspiracy theorists should go to hell?

    isnt it a good thing that someone is trying to seek out the conspiracies and expose them? i mean usa just recently declassified documents on operation similar to what the conspiracy theorists say about wtc. if you stop and look, you might notice that usa government may not be striving for the good of the people as much as you think it is
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  8. #88
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    why do you think that conspiracy theorists should go to hell?
    Mostly, becasuse I know full well how I can fall into indulging it. And I hate this conspiratorial side of my own mind. So when I find people just completely washed up in it, I lose respect. I see people who've given into their weaker sides.

    So yeah, they can go to hell.

  9. #89
    Senior Member INTP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx
    Posts
    7,823

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Mostly, becasuse I know full well how I can fall into indulging it. And I hate this conspiratorial side of my own mind. So when I find people just completely washed up in it, I lose respect. I see people who've given into their weaker sides.

    So yeah, they can go to hell.
    but even tho that may be your weaker side, it might not the the weaker side for other people, so you shouldnt judge them based on your weaknesses
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

    Read

  10. #90
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,911

    Default

    Mia is basically giving you all an idea of what the comments on the guy's video look like, just less exclamation points and so far no calls for execution.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

Similar Threads

  1. Taking it again from the top: Root defintions of the functions
    By Eric B in forum Myers-Briggs and Jungian Cognitive Functions
    Replies: 42
    Last Post: 11-25-2017, 04:55 PM
  2. George McFly from "Back to the future"
    By Malcontent in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 04-08-2011, 11:21 AM
  3. Taking Communism away from the Communists: The Origins of Modern American Liberalism
    By Sniffles in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 01:12 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO