MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

"Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

Quote Originally Posted by INTP View Post
    Yeah, great revolution. The guy showing up on the thumbnail is a sicko (he's in prison for 30 years now for raping his 6 year old daughter). These conspiracy theorist right wing nuts have no credibility. If they're not some preacher with dark secrets, then they're crazy KKK members, and if they're not that, they're pedophiles.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Yeah, great revolution. The guy showing up on the thumbnail is a sicko (he's in prison for 30 years now for raping his 6 year old daughter). These conspiracy theorist right wing nuts have no credibility. If they're not some preacher with dark secrets, then they're crazy KKK members, and if they're not that, they're pedophiles.
    being a political revolutionist and getting convicted on child abuse doesent mean that he actually molested his daughter. just saying..
    — C.G. Jung

Read

being a political revolutionist and getting convicted on child abuse doesent mean that he actually molested his daughter. just saying..
    I guess we can ponder this while he rots in prison for 30 years. Fine by me.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

I guess we can ponder this while he rots in prison for 30 years. Fine by me.
    would it be fine by you even if he was innocent and was convicted because he was a thread to government due to honoring the constitution over the current government and spoke out loud about the threat that the current government had on the constitution?
    — C.G. Jung

Read

would it be fine by you even if he was innocent and was convicted because he was a thread to government due to honoring the constitution over the current government and spoke out loud about the threat that the current government had on the constitution?
    Both doctors on each side of his case said the girl had been sexually violated. So we have a real victim here, in any case. A jury (12 citizens, not the big bad "evil" gubbermint) convicted him btw. His own ex-wife testified. The girl herself went into detail about the abuse (of course, maybe she was brainwashed into saying it, amirite). And he himself tried to flee arrest. I see no point in entertaining all of the "shadow activity" and conspiracies, when there something needs to be said about "actual activity" first.

If he was innocent, fine. Then I would merely hope he'd sink into obscurity. To hell with all conspiracy theorists. I don't wish to live in a world run by paranoia. It's not a good foundation to build on. None of these people are rational. Their politics are driven by emotion and fear. To hell with that.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Both doctors on each side of his case said the girl had been sexually violated. So we have a real victim here, in any case. A jury (12 citizens, not the big bad "evil" gubbermint) convicted him btw. His own ex-wife testified. The girl herself went into detail about the abuse (of course, maybe she was brainwashed into saying it, amirite). And he himself tried to flee arrest. I see no point in entertaining all of the "shadow activity" and conspiracies, when there something needs to be said about "actual activity" first.

If he was innocent, fine. Then I would merely hope he'd sink into obscurity. To hell with all conspiracy theorists. I don't wish to live in a world run by paranoia. It's not a good foundation to build on. None of these people are rational. Their politics are driven by emotion and fear. To hell with that.
    why do you think that conspiracy theorists should go to hell?

isnt it a good thing that someone is trying to seek out the conspiracies and expose them? i mean usa just recently declassified documents on operation similar to what the conspiracy theorists say about wtc. if you stop and look, you might notice that usa government may not be striving for the good of the people as much as you think it is
    — C.G. Jung

Read

why do you think that conspiracy theorists should go to hell?
    Mostly, becasuse I know full well how I can fall into indulging it. And I hate this conspiratorial side of my own mind. So when I find people just completely washed up in it, I lose respect. I see people who've given into their weaker sides.

So yeah, they can go to hell.

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Mostly, becasuse I know full well how I can fall into indulging it. And I hate this conspiratorial side of my own mind. So when I find people just completely washed up in it, I lose respect. I see people who've given into their weaker sides.

So yeah, they can go to hell.
    but even tho that may be your weaker side, it might not the the weaker side for other people, so you shouldnt judge them based on your weaknesses
    — C.G. Jung

Read

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Mia is basically giving you all an idea of what the comments on the guy's video look like, just less exclamation points and so far no calls for execution.
    Go to sleep, iguana.