User Tag List

First 5678 Last

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I think this falls within the case of free speech. Don't you think?
    I'm well aware of your idea of free speech:

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry
    White male NTs tend to be discriminatory to anyone not white, male, and NT.
    Do you see something in common with that post and the title of this thread? I do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    He's cray-cray-crayzee.
    No one is crazier than Icke. I almost think it's impossible to be that crazy. It could be an act.

Glycerine

I read on "Wikipedia" (the ultimate source of course) that there are around 6,000,000 members around the world. There has got to be a few crazies out of that number but to make an association seems rather farfetched.

MBTI
    INFP

I just signed up so I could respond to this thread.
    I was repeatedly raped and sexually abused by grandfather as a child. He likewise abused my aunt and cousin and probably many other children.
    He was also a freemason.
    I do not remember much of the abuse due to disassociation as a survival mechanism, and I do not remember if freemason rituals or symbology etc was involved.
    But yeah, I was sexually abused by a freemason.
    I don't have any academic research into freemasonry and child sex abuse, but it stands to reason that being similiar to catholicism in power positions and secrecy that child sex abuse would be fairly easily accomplished in such an environment.
    I also feel the way this topic has been treated on this thread is pretty damn offensive and callous, to be honest. Survivors of sexual abuse are people, not just a theory- I am a person, who has her grandad's dried cum sticking to her ear. This is a very real thing, please treat my suffering and other survivors suffering with respect.

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    8w7 sx/so
    Socionics
    EIE

It's nice to see a thread like this here.
    Freemasons are a really perverted bunch.
    Look into it... Look up B'nai B'rith.

Mightier than the tread of marching armies is the power of an idea whose time has come

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by fragmentedfox View Post
    I was repeatedly raped and sexually abused by grandfather as a child. He likewise abused my aunt and cousin and probably many other children.
    He was also a freemason.
    I do not remember much of the abuse due to disassociation as a survival mechanism, and I do not remember if freemason rituals or symbology etc was involved.
    I don't have any academic research into freemasonry and child sex abuse, but it stands to reason that being similiar to catholicism in power positions and secrecy that child sex abuse would be fairly easily accomplished in such an environment.
    I also feel the way this topic has been treated on this thread is pretty damn offensive and callous, to be honest. Survivors of sexual abuse are people, not just a theory- I am a person, who has her grandad's dried cum sticking to her ear. This is a very real thing, please treat my suffering and other survivors suffering with respect.
    Thank you so much for sharing! I think it's just really, really hard to come out about abuse in general. And even harder to point a finger at such an organization that likely would have wielded much power over those abused as youth. I think more light could be/should be cast on this group if indeed they are causing so much trauma with sexual and ritual abuse as to cause dissociative disorders.

And even if the generations who are perpetuating the abuse aren't necessarily into the freemasons ideology themselves, it seems significant that the freemasons organization was the breeding ground for future generations of abusers.

If you care to share more, I encourage you to put it in this thread. It will get picked up by search engines and others who might have suffered the same things can perhaps feel encouraged knowing they are not alone.

Quote Originally Posted by Valiant View Post
    It's nice to see a thread like this here.
    Freemasons are a really perverted bunch.
    Look into it... Look up B'nai B'rith.
    Oh, thanks.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Banned
    MBTI
    what
    Enneagram
    wha
    Socionics
    i do

skull and bones

Glycerine

Quote Originally Posted by fragmentedfox View Post
    He was also a freemason.
    Sorry for your horrible experience however:

That's just one example of someone who abused children who also happened to be a Freemason. There are going to be sick people in nearly every organization. It doesn't necessarily mean that there is a strong link between the Freemasons (as an entity) and child abuse.

There is a difference between systemic abuse within the organization and abuse coming from an individual who also just happens to be part of the organization (although both instances probably cause the same amount of harm).

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

I have no freaking clue what forces control our power structure, or how deep it goes, but nonetheless, I've seen in documentaries that supposedly our presidents and founding fathers were freemasons. The government does some bad stuff, so it wouldn't surprise me if it has freemasonic origins. I for one would certainly be very uncomfortable with any freemasonic associations, especially with all of these nasty Luciferian conspiracies connected to it. One thing is for sure though, we have a lot of curtains to lift, and a lot of sickness in the world to heal.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Glycerine View Post
    Sorry for your horrible experience however:

That's just one example of someone who abused children who also happened to be a Freemason. There are going to be sick people in nearly every organization. It doesn't necessarily mean that there is a strong link between the Freemasons (as an entity) and child abuse.

There is a difference between systemic abuse within the organization and abuse coming from an individual who also just happens to be part of the organization (although both instances probably cause the same amount of harm).
    I agree with this. People who are part of a large organization might get more protection from consequences of their actions, though. Which is why I think some abusers seek out the shelter of an organization that they think will protect them if they're ever caught. I don't think this is exclusive to the freemasons- it's just human tribalistic tendencies (to protect those who are like us and handle misconduct within the group rather than handing them over to outsiders) on a large scale. It has happened in large church organizations, the foster care system, elder care institutions, etc.