User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 76

  1. #21
    Knobgoblin mooseantlers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    9
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Because. I just do.


    Why are you being so defensive?

    Why attack? Anyway, I know nothing of this subject, and I'm not sure how true it is. My former drama teacher is married to a Freemason, and she isn't one, but tells me that the Freemasons' goal is to become stronger mentally and spiritually.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Tell me about the fucking golf shoes!

    "I don't wear a toupee!" Donald Trump

  2. #22
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    You're wrong, Jennifer [citation needed].
    For my part, Emily was viewing a cumulonimbus starting at 13,000 feet rising to about 60,000, occuring at about 5:22pm EST, NNE from her position, with a humidity rating of 73%.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  3. #23
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Nothing cited. I read the therapist report over a year ago, and I don't feel like googling it now. I delved quite a bit. Also read a blog from a woman who had DID probably caused by couples who were part of the freemasons, and she had also heard that the Freemasons were incriminated (anecdotally) fairly often (because other victims contacted her because of her blog).

    Lack of searchable evidence does not mean that there is not a faction of freemasons who perpetuate this. Indeed, it would reinforce the fact that that group is set-up to get away with these sorts of crimes. I've read they use drugs and blackmail to keep things secret. And when your primary targets are small children, there are relatively simple ways to keep them quiet.




    Also, the Ramseys were just indicted on being collusive to the murderer, if not directly involved. I suspect, if mom didn't do it herself (due to DNA evidence of a third person), she knew the person somehow, or simply prostituted her child out. Which is something I've also heard the Freemasons do.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  4. #24
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    I never cared for secret societies to begin with. So whatever. The underlying idea of secret soceties builds a sense of heirarchy, and handing over authority to other flesh and blood human beings to decide your advancement. If you're stupid enough to want that, then you deserve abuse. edit: Oops.. this is about kids. Well, they have no choice, obviously. Just solve it like every other child abuse case, I guess.

  5. #25
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    But it's children of the parents involved who are abused, see. And there are degrees of advancement. Which I assume mean you are allowed more and more into the hierarchy as you approach the 33rd degree.

    However, I've no doubt most masons are not child abusers. There is likely a 'faction' that is, is my guess.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  6. #26
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Nothing cited. I read the therapist report over a year ago, and I don't feel like googling it now. I delved quite a bit. Also read a blog from a woman who had DID probably caused by couples who were part of the freemasons, and she had also heard that the Freemasons were incriminated (anecdotally) fairly often (because other victims contacted her because of her blog).

    Lack of searchable evidence does not mean that there is not a faction of freemasons who perpetuate this. Indeed, it would reinforce the fact that that group is set-up to get away with these sorts of crimes. I've read they use drugs and blackmail to keep things secret. And when your primary targets are small children, there are relatively simple ways to keep them quiet.
    We're interested, but it doesn't look like there's much to discuss.

  7. #27
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Really?

    You don't think that DID is interesting? Or that parents who are supposedly Christian and part of this upstanding fraternal organization, and are actually molesting their own children and allowing others to molest them is much to discuss?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  8. #28
    Senior Member KDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    8,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    But it's children of the parents involved who are abused, see. And there are degrees of advancement. Which I assume mean you are allowed more and more into the hierarchy as you approach the 33rd degree.

    However, I've no doubt most masons are not child abusers. There is likely a 'faction' that is, is my guess.
    I don't care how far you can ascend. If I adopt any heirarchy, it's one of proven expertise or data. True authority comes through peer review and testing, information laid out before all that shows so and so's hypothesis or theory was correct. Or just seeing their skills for yourself. True authority is not revelation. "I found some secret, and now I'm gonna hand it down to Jim. And he'll dish it out to Bob and Mike when he sees fit. And when you bottom feeders give us x amount of blowjobs, you can peer through level 2 of the magical veil." This goes back as far as Plato and Pythagoras, who were all about setting up an aritocracy of privileged power or information. It crystallized with Aristotle, and his philosopher-king pupil, Alexander the Great. But the Greek world had more contending worldviews than this at one point. They just got squashed out. And it's the modern world that's tried to reclaim it once again. Masons otoh are a relic of the old ways.

  9. #29
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    I wonder what type, or demographic, would be attracted to the dark side of freemasonry. Would they know it going in, or would they be culled once in? Or would they be selected.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  10. #30
    garbage
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Really?

    You don't think that DID is interesting? Or that parents who are supposedly Christian and part of this upstanding fraternal organization, and are actually molesting their own children and allowing others to molest them is much to discuss?
    Well, winged goblins from Mars are a pretty interesting point of discussion, too.

    There's nothing to discuss if we have virtually nothing to go on.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 81
    Last Post: 12-12-2017, 11:37 PM
  2. Random video game themes associated with types
    By Athenian200 in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 09-22-2009, 09:04 PM
  3. child abuse, alcholism, and personality "type"
    By velocity in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 12:29 PM
  4. Culturally accepted child abuse
    By mooky in forum General Psychology
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 04-26-2008, 02:46 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO