User Tag List

First 567

Permabanned

Apparently Lance lied to Oprah as well.

Oprah? You can't just lie to Oprah...I say, send him to the gulag...

But seriously...just be honest...jeez.

Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    IEI

Quote Originally Posted by LevelZeroHero View Post
    In a way, people are giving Lance more than what he deserves, in credit and in punishment.
    Isn’t he supposed to be an INTJ, a “mastermind”? So maybe he plotted all this from the beginning. He secretly wanted to win all those titles and then get caught doping. It was all about him wanting attention. Deep down, he needs a hug (I always thought the same thing was true about Saddam Hussein). But being an INTJ, Lance can’t ask for the affection he’s so desperate for in a more direct manner because he has trouble expressing tender feelings. So this is like his cry for help. Maybe it’s time we responded, instead of judging him.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Amusing...

... although it's more about creating a level playing field without encouraging the use of substances that might increase performance at risk of long-term bodily harm, I guess.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I heard a thing on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me last week about how the hottest new sport is "unmedicated cycling- which, let's face it, involves sometimes getting off and walking the bikes up the hills." I LOL'd.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

^

nice.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy View Post
    I heard a thing on Wait Wait Don't Tell Me last week about how the hottest new sport is "unmedicated cycling- which, let's face it, involves sometimes getting off and walking the bikes up the hills." I LOL'd.
    Wow. It sounds like I have a future in this sport!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

LOL! Me too!

Quote Originally Posted by trancemode View Post
    Isn’t he supposed to be an INTJ, a “mastermind”? So maybe he plotted all this from the beginning. He secretly wanted to win all those titles and then get caught doping. It was all about him wanting attention. Deep down, he needs a hug (I always thought the same thing was true about Saddam Hussein). But being an INTJ, Lance can’t ask for the affection he’s so desperate for in a more direct manner because he has trouble expressing tender feelings. So this is like his cry for help. Maybe it’s time we responded, instead of judging him.
    Cries for help seem to be coming thick and fast. Not only Lance Armstrong but Oscar Pristorius is crying for help. And the Australian Crime Commission have found whole teams crying for help.

Senior Member professor goodstain's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7~7
    Socionics
    IEE

gonna make a prediction. what do you wanna bet congress or the justice dept eventually gets involved? Lance should have done absolutely nothing.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/False_confession
    everyone uses every function about evenly. take NE for example. if there are those who don't use it much, then why are there such massive amounts of people constantly flowing through Wallmart with 20 items or less?