failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Default Aphrodite Questions the Necessity of So Many Men~

I was driving home tonight from dropping off one of my favorite men, my eldest son, at the train station, and I passed by a road called, "Gracie," and it reminded me of the time my ex cheated on me with his old gf when we had just been into our new, loving relationship about 3 months. I mean we had been seeing each other off and on since many months before that, but we had been making love and practically living together for only the last 3 months or so. My mom bought me a ticket to travel to Spain to meet my half-sister and I was gone about six weeks. During that time, it was difficult to talk much to my ex husband (who was still my bf at the time) because I had to make phone calls from a hotel nearby and it cost a fortune. And letters took a while. Turns out he cheated on me at a party and I had suspicions by what he said when I spoke with him on the phone, but he didn't fess up until I got home--the night I got in. It was horrible. It took me many years to get over it and I am surprised that even today I'm still processing it to some degree. Why? I could have totally messed around with many guys in Spain, but didn't because I was in love with him. And I held that sacred. Why didn't he? Why can't love be as sacred for men as it is for women?

Then I started realizing just how worthless men can be. More so than women. Think about it. Men cause the wars. Men cause the domestic violence. Men perpetrate the sex crimes, and most crime in general. Men are most likely to be child abusers. Men are still more likely to cheat (you know it's true). Men are not as able to take care of children AND work like women can.

I think we only need about half as many men as women, or even less. Maybe 20%. Women can tribe up and earn money and do most of the work that needs doing. We only need men to contribute, to protect, and to help us make babies.

I wonder what the world would be like with far fewer men.

Thoughts?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    1w2 so/sx

Is this post for real? Do you really believe that? Or is it just some form of trolling?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I'm absolutely serious.

For every 5 worthy females I know, I can only think of about 1 worthy male. Worthy meaning, contributing more than taking away; helping more than harming; and being a good citizen.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I believe the main motivator for the bad things directly caused by males is sexual privileges with women.

No woman gets aroused by a man doing charity. Perhaps if they did the world would be different.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    I believe the main motivator for the bad things directly caused by males is sexual privileges with women.

No woman gets aroused by a man doing charity. Perhaps if they did the world would be different.

I beg to differ.

building-house.jpg

Don't blame it on women! We are busy holding things together that they eff up.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I have a different opinion from my past. For every 5 worthy men, I can think of only one worthy female. Woman can be more bad and back-stabbing than men at times and when I think back of my past I see how difficult it was to find a woman who is loyal at all. Most of them you couldnt entrust with a dollar.

I too think that even if woman would make for a more compassionate society, then other problems would rise. The hunger for power over people is nothing that is purely encoded in males only.

I generally dont think that you can solve problems by just wipeing it out. And if that was the definition or wisdom of a 'compassionate society' that means to wipe out men, I'ld want to be wiped out as well.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I beg to differ.

building-house.jpg
    Not convincing.

Don't blame it on women! We are busy holding things together that they eff up.
    Ha. Right.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I'm just questioning the necessity and benefit of an equal number of men, that's all. From a philosophical and biological evolution and sociological standpoint.

Susan> Her hubby is a really great guy

Shellie>Her hubby can't hold down a job more than a month and he overcharges

Aly>Her hubby won't even work at all, though he can, and she has to scrape money together or ask people to borrow it to buy anything they need

Cindy> Her hubby works sometimes, just enough to eek by but does little else besides hobbies.

My ex> Decent enough but always lustful and selfish in our marriage.

That is one out of 5. Perhaps I can get a higher percentage next time. I'll try again later with some other people...

Just wondering if males shouldn't adopt more feminine qualities since it's obvious women are more helpful and men are more harmful for society nowadays.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

ReflecTcelfeR

This has nothing to do with the area of the forum that this is placed in. This is philosophical in nature! Hypothetical at best! My thread will not be overshadowed by this irrelevancy.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

What thread?

It is political and a current event, imo. Put it where you like it. I don't care.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com