User Tag List

First 5678917 Last

Results 61 to 70 of 317

  1. #61
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    3) Good men and good women are out there. If you're not seeing them, it's because you're choosing to overlook them.
    Yes, but my odds are this:

    30% at best. Then out of those good men, the chance that they are gender fluid and sexually open is.......? 5%? So .3 x .05 = .015 or 1.5% chance of finding a good male who is what I'm wanting. If I do away with gender fluidity and just go with men I could be attracted to or forge a relationship with, let's say ? 15%? or .15 (guessing here as I'm looking for intelligence, savvyness, and preferably younger than me), so .3 x .15 = .045 or 4.5% which is better odds.

    Women is double that, being conservative, so that is like 60% x 15% = .09 or 9% chance which seems high to me. I might not be as likely find a woman I can be intensely attracted to, so let's say .6 x .05 = .03 or 3% chance of finding a good woman who is what I'm wanting. So it's about double the chance I'll find a woman than a man.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  2. #62
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    I'm just going to come right out and say it. Sign language.
    Lol. Then cut off your little typing and signing fingers....I need to sharpen my knife, yes?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    You put ideas in my mind, dangerous, murderous, sinful ideas. So far I have only sinned in thought, but, come nightfall, true evil may unfold.
    Always teasing.

    All bark, no bite.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  3. #63
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Lol. Then cut off your little typing and signing fingers....I need to sharpen my knife, yes?
    I'll have Stephen Hawkings guy set me up with one of those smashing devices that lets you lie with your eyes.

  4. #64
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Your eyes are already poked out!!!
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  5. #65
    Senior Member tinker683's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/sp
    Posts
    2,659

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Yes, but my odds are this:

    30% at best. Then out of those good men, the chance that they are gender fluid and sexually open is.......? 5%? So .3 x .05 = .015 or 1.5% chance of finding a good male who is what I'm wanting. If I do away with gender fluidity and just go with men I could be attracted to or forge a relationship with, let's say ? 15%? or .15 (guessing here as I'm looking for intelligence, savvyness, and preferably younger than me), so .3 x .15 = .045 or 4.5% which is better odds.

    Women is double that, being conservative, so that is like 60% x 15% = .09 or 9% chance which seems high to me. I might not be as likely find a woman I can be intensely attracted to, so let's say .6 x .05 = .03 or 3% chance of finding a good woman who is what I'm wanting. So it's about double the chance I'll find a woman than a man.
    So you have a set of standards and have yet to find a man that fits that...so...therefore...men, as a whole, are unnecessary?

    Seriously?
    "The man who is swimming against the stream knows the strength of it."
    ― Woodrow Wilson

  6. #66
    Senior Member Jaguar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    12,409

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    If you cannot stop lying, cut out your fucking tongue. If you cannot stop cheating with porn, poke out your eye, if you cannot stop molesting children, do away with your testosterone.
    How will a woman losing her testosterone stop the above from happening?

  7. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,392

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Your eyes are already poked out!!!
    No they are not, you never said that you know. Don't skip ahead. Alright, now my eyes are out.

    I'll lie with interpretative dance.

  8. #68
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tinker683 View Post
    So you have a set of standards and have yet to find a man that fits that...so...therefore...men, as a whole, are unnecessary?

    Seriously?
    Go back, read the OP, then respond appropriately, please.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    How will a woman losing her testosterone stop the above from happening?
    It's rare that women are perps. But, yes, if they are, that testosterone might not, or might depending on her level, work. Other chemicals might work, however, I haven't researched that. Research does show that men do very well with chemical castration and group therapy for pedophilia.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  9. #69
    Senior Member Nicodemus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Posts
    9,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Always teasing.

    All bark, no bite.
    Are you suicidal?

  10. #70
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    No they are not, you never said that you know. Don't skip ahead. Alright, now my eyes are out.

    I'll lie with interpretative dance.
    Oh, I thought you were that other guy. my bad. You all look alike, sorry.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


Similar Threads

  1. New Evidence for the Necessity of Loneliness
    By LovecraftianMonstrosity in forum Science, Technology, and Future Tech
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-10-2016, 04:54 PM
  2. Should military restrict the speech of service(wo)men when it's not intel related?
    By iwakar in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 04-25-2012, 10:41 PM
  3. The root of so, sx, and sp
    By elranger1 in forum Instinctual Subtypes
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-22-2011, 12:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO