Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by jixmixfix View Post
    Woman care about a guys confidence more than anything but you can't say they don't care about money they clearly do, and if it's not money directly it's a sense and feeling of security that they loathe for. Older guys have that and younger guys do not. So some guy with a lot of money still has a better chance with a hot girl. Biologically she knows that her offspring have a much chance of survival if she is with someone with power and wealth. Guys look for a woman who is more fertile and is able to carry and nurture her offspring to the best of her ability. Younger girls in general have a better chance of success during pregency so they are considered more attractive by men. It's funny how obsessed Americans are with age just shows how ignorant and conservative they are. Statistically older woman are proven to have much more miscarriages than younger women as well. I have a cousin from italy who is married to a man 10 years older than her and it's completely fine over there. At first I thought it was weird but then I began to understand it as I thought about the type of culture they were born and brought up in. I'm not talking about pedophilia here I'm talking about two consenting adults, and if you look at it from a biological perspective a younger woman and an older man seem to be a much better match.
    No, it's not a better match. In someone's theoretical head, they make believe to themselves, that it's a swell idea. But it's not. It's a gross idea. And 10 years is no big deal. Your cousin's husband is ten years older than her? That's not old enough to be her father, not even close, not old enough to be gross. When I say gross I mean 35 year old men hitting on teenaged girls, and 60 year olds thinking I would want to go out with them.

Vladimir Putin doesn't even look good to me anymore; and he's RARE, VERY RARE for an older man, I don't think most older men are as attractive as he...was. And yes it's physical. You can look at pictures of Putin and he was a beautiful child. He was like the quintessential breathtakingly beautiful Russian boy with his good skin and pouty lips and big eyes. Putin aged well, but recently he started to look like someone's grandpa, and I am no longer the slightest bit interested.

The kind of security I'm attracted to is much more emotional and nurturing and I think that's why I like SJs. I'm not that attracted to flashy wealth, and the idea of marrying for money absolutely sickens me.

The older man/younger woman is a patriarchal social construct, and it will be disproven again and again. I've seen too many older women with younger men, and most people marry someone approximately their own age; even in OLD movies...I'm talking like from the 1930s and 1940s...allusions are constantly made to people being happier with a person within their own approximate ten year age range; this isn't a new-fangled feminist idea that people have more in common with people near their own age.

You have to have something to talk about. Unless you're living in a feudalistic medieval culture and plan to die at 40, and know that women having money or property is against the law, I don't see any reason why it's "right" for a younger woman to be with an older man.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    thoughts on the importance of pertinence, sleuthiness?
    Not sure what you're asking, Rasofy.

thinking of you

On The blessblessblessblesster
    MBTI
    xNtJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Who's going to reach for shit on the top shelf that you can't reach, or open jars for you? Who's going to change the water on the water cooler? What happens if you get a flat tire? WHAT THEN? HUH? WHAT THEN???? You'd be totally screwed, that's what. I can see you didn't really think this through.

What happens when that bear shows up in your yard, and all your precious females run away shrieking? Or even worse, a fucking SPIDER gets into your house. I just saved the shit out of you. Thank me later.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Bilateral Entry View Post
    Who's going to reach for shit on the top shelf that you can't reach, or open jars for you? Who's going to change the water on the water cooler? What happens if you get a flat tire? WHAT THEN? HUH? WHAT THEN???? You'd be totally screwed, that's what. I can see you didn't really think this through.

What happens when that bear shows up in your yard, and all your precious females run away shrieking? Or even worse, a fucking SPIDER gets into your house. I just saved the shit out of you. Thank me later.

This post makes me realize I'm more independent and able than I thought I was. I can reach the top shelf. And change my own flat tire!

Bears don't scare me. Nor do spiders.

Yes, okay, I might need you to open the random Costco jar...Or I can just whack it until it loosens.

But. I'd like you around for other reasons.

Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    xNtJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    But. I'd like you around for other reasons.

So we can have sex?

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Bilateral Entry View Post
    So we can have sex?
    Do I love you?
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    xNtJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Do I love you?
    Do you need to?