User Tag List

First 142223242526 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I was driving home tonight from dropping off one of my favorite men, my eldest son, at the train station, and I passed by a road called, "Gracie," and it reminded me of the time my ex cheated on me with his old gf when we had just been into our new, loving relationship about 3 months. I mean we had been seeing each other off and on since many months before that, but we had been making love and practically living together for only the last 3 months or so. My mom bought me a ticket to travel to Spain to meet my half-sister and I was gone about six weeks. During that time, it was difficult to talk much to my ex husband (who was still my bf at the time) because I had to make phone calls from a hotel nearby and it cost a fortune. And letters took a while. Turns out he cheated on me at a party and I had suspicions by what he said when I spoke with him on the phone, but he didn't fess up until I got home--the night I got in. It was horrible. It took me many years to get over it and I am surprised that even today I'm still processing it to some degree. Why? I could have totally messed around with many guys in Spain, but didn't because I was in love with him. And I held that sacred. Why didn't he? Why can't love be as sacred for men as it is for women?

Then I started realizing just how worthless men can be. More so than women. Think about it. Men cause the wars. Men cause the domestic violence. Men perpetrate the sex crimes, and most crime in general. Men are most likely to be child abusers. Men are still more likely to cheat (you know it's true). Men are not as able to take care of children AND work like women can.

I think we only need about half as many men as women, or even less. Maybe 20%. Women can tribe up and earn money and do most of the work that needs doing. We only need men to contribute, to protect, and to help us make babies.

I wonder what the world would be like with far fewer men.

Thoughts?
    Good, good. Strike me down with all of your hatred and turn to the Feminist side.

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    I was driving home tonight from dropping off one of my favorite men, my eldest son, at the train station, and I passed by a road called, "Gracie," and it reminded me of the time my ex cheated on me with his old gf when we had just been into our new, loving relationship about 3 months. I mean we had been seeing each other off and on since many months before that, but we had been making love and practically living together for only the last 3 months or so. My mom bought me a ticket to travel to Spain to meet my half-sister and I was gone about six weeks. During that time, it was difficult to talk much to my ex husband (who was still my bf at the time) because I had to make phone calls from a hotel nearby and it cost a fortune. And letters took a while. Turns out he cheated on me at a party and I had suspicions by what he said when I spoke with him on the phone, but he didn't fess up until I got home--the night I got in. It was horrible. It took me many years to get over it and I am surprised that even today I'm still processing it to some degree. Why? I could have totally messed around with many guys in Spain, but didn't because I was in love with him. And I held that sacred. Why didn't he? Why can't love be as sacred for men as it is for women?

Then I started realizing just how worthless men can be. More so than women. Think about it. Men cause the wars. Men cause the domestic violence. Men perpetrate the sex crimes, and most crime in general. Men are most likely to be child abusers. Men are still more likely to cheat (you know it's true). Men are not as able to take care of children AND work like women can.

I think we only need about half as many men as women, or even less. Maybe 20%. Women can tribe up and earn money and do most of the work that needs doing. We only need men to contribute, to protect, and to help us make babies.

I wonder what the world would be like with far fewer men.

Thoughts?
    Unbelievable. If anything there should be 20% of the women as there is men (if they are going to do anything else but procreate) because they are the below:
    - Just so weak and feeble minded.
    -They complain
    -They suck your money dry
    -They look down on you for being too tired to have sex in the evening because you busted your ass all day earning money to keep a roof over their head
    - They criticise that you're not earning enough of said money with complaints like "why haven't you been promoted" and/or "you need to work more hours so we can have more income"
    - Fails at rational thought in the work place if they do decide to work and generally don't seem to know what's going on
    - Complain if you decide to do your own thing rather than spend time with them
    - Complain if you put yourself first for once rather than kissing her ass when all along she believes herself entitled to do as she pleases
    - Complain if you dare to show a hint of emotion and/or frustration when she whines and complains about the world and his wife
    - You'll either end up with a woman who's indifferent (to the point of being completely unconcerned about your life) or one who is insecure and needy (to the point where she sooner or later will wonder if you're having an affair since you come home late from work.)
    - Will complain that "only women bleed" and "you wouldn't be able to handle my life" when it's that time of the month
    - Remarks that she will come back as a man next time.
    - Is usually shallow in some form or another, can't seem to grasp that make up, lipstick and perfume does little to better you as a person.
    - Can eye up other men but criticise when men eye up other women
    - Demands to have the same rights as men but in the form of "preferential treatment" just because she's a woman and she "deserves it"
    - Regards themselves as the greater sex despite most contributions in history came from men (women just had the supporting role of nurturing and giving birth to and at best being the power behind the throne)
    - Continually blame their hardships on men even if men are clearly not to blame
    - For the self-proclaimed "more rational and less hot headed" sex they certainly know how to be petty and keep idiotic grudges, usually with other women. If conquering and violence is the realm of the man then infighting and civil war is the realm of the woman.
    - Feel that childbirth (which will occur very few times) puts the life (and pain) of the woman on a whole other level of difficulty to men, even though men risk the suffering caused from being cock punched/knocking their genitals/sitting down too hard potentially thousands of times over the course of a lifetime. But of course that agonising pain doesn't count in a woman's mind.
    - Is always busy doing housework but is never too busy to remind you how busy she is
    - Makes the mistake of marrying "jerks" simply because they are more outwardly exciting in the first instance, rather than ones who aren't but who are equally as exciting (and perfectly capable of being jerks and assholes at times) which they would determine if they opened their mind a bit. Next time you complain about your relationship, remember that you only have yourself to blame for dating an ES type.
    - Will make you wish you were single (or perhaps even gay!) when you realise you wasted decades of your life with the above points and reluctant, sub-standard sex when you could have a more variety filled life of one-night stands or did something with your life which a relationship prevented from happening.
    - Will take half of what you own in a divorce (and your kids) even if you're the better parent and the breadwinner.

Is this a troll post or a serious post? It's best you let the woman decide, after all she knows best.

Kultainen Kuningas Devil Flamingo's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    LOL

Not here for this battle-of-the-sexes flop post.

Just to point out that those of you referring to sex as gender (and/or vice versa) need to stop. Sex is bio, gender is psych.
    4w3 sx/so ·· ISFP (?) ·· rcu|E|n
    gryffindor-ravenclaw ·· chaotic neutral
    leo sun ·· scorpius moon ·· earth dragon

metsän ukko halliparta, metsän kultainen kuningas,
    ava nyt aittasi avara, luinen lukko lonkahuta!

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Unbelievable. If anything there should be 20% of the women as there is men (if they are going to do anything else but procreate) because they are the below:
    -They complain
    -They look down on you for being too tired to have sex in the evening because you busted your ass all day earning money to keep a roof over their head
    - They criticise that you're not earning enough of said money with complaints like "why haven't you been promoted" and/or "you need to work more hours so we can have more income"
    - Fails at rational thought in the work place if they do decide to work and generally don't seem to know what's going on
    - Complain if you put yourself first for once rather than kissing her ass when all along she believes herself entitled to do as she pleases
    - Complain if you dare to show a hint of emotion and/or frustration when she whines and complains about the world and his wife
    - You'll either end up with a woman who's indifferent (to the point of being completely unconcerned about your life) or one who is insecure and needy (to the point where she sooner or later will wonder if you're having an affair since you come home late from work.)
    - Will complain that "only women bleed" and "you wouldn't be able to handle my life" when it's that time of the month
    - Is usually shallow in some form or another, can't seem to grasp that make up, lipstick and perfume does little to better you as a person.
    - Demands to have the same rights as men but in the form of "preferential treatment" just because she's a woman and she "deserves it"
    - Regards themselves as the greater sex despite most contributions in history came from men (women just had the supporting role of nurturing and giving birth to and at best being the power behind the throne)
    - For the self-proclaimed "more rational and less hot headed" sex they certainly know how to be petty and keep idiotic grudges, usually with other women. If conquering and violence is the realm of the man then infighting and civil war is the realm of the woman.
    - Feel that childbirth (which will occur very few times) puts the life (and pain) of the woman on a whole other level of difficulty to men, even though men risk the suffering caused from being cock punched/knocking their genitals/sitting down too hard potentially thousands of times over the course of a lifetime. But of course that agonising pain doesn't count in a woman's mind.
    - Is always busy doing housework but is never too busy to remind you how busy she is
    - Makes the mistake of marrying "jerks" simply because they are more outwardly exciting in the first instance, rather than ones who aren't but who are equally as exciting (and perfectly capable of being jerks and assholes at times) which they would determine if they opened their mind a bit. Next time you complain about your relationship, remember that you only have yourself to blame for dating an ES type.
    - Will make you wish you were single (or perhaps even gay!) when you realise you wasted decades of your life with the above points and reluctant, sub-standard sex when you could have a more variety filled life of one-night stands or did something with your life which a relationship prevented from happening.
    - Will take half of what you own in a divorce (and your kids) even if you're the better parent and the breadwinner.

Is this a troll post or a serious post? It's best you let the woman decide, after all she knows best.
    Yeah, I could see all this. It's not too much the women that I know, but I could see that could often be the case.

@Devil Flamingo I'll try to keep from subbing in 'gender' for 'sex' in future.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    -They complain

Oh STFU. AGA has been roundly (and deservedly) criticized for her sentiments in the OP...there's no reason for you or anyone else to post this kind of bullshit screed.

It's like this shit was in the back of your mind, waiting in the rafters for any excuse (God forbid there be anyone who says anything negative about men) to swoop down and proclaim! And to top it all off, you are ignorant and your opinions are repugnant regardless of the context in which they arose.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Oh STFU. AGA has been roundly (and deservedly) criticized for her sentiments in the OP...there's no reason for you or anyone else to post this kind of bullshit screed.

It's like this shit was in the back of your mind, waiting in the rafters for any excuse (God forbid there be anyone who says anything negative about men) to swoop down and proclaim! And to top it all off, you are ignorant and your opinions are repugnant regardless of the context in which they arose.
    You are correct in your assertions however one detail you have overlooked: It is supposed to be ignorant and repugnant. Its an exaggeration of common sentiments (many of which are not my own) designed to fit in a post with echoes of satire for the sake of causing a reaction. It's partial trolling and partially serious. But you are an Se dominant after all, I can't expect you to consider that possibility can I?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

I think she did consider the possibility -- she called it a bullshit screed. And then asked you to STFU.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    I think she did consider the possibility -- she called it a bullshit screed. And then asked you to STFU.
    You should have quoted that, I nearly overlooked your little contribution. Calling it a "bullshit screed" does not necessarily imply "I knew your wall of text was designed with the intent to bullshit" or anything in that vein. It can also imply "The opinions and views expressed in that wall of text were bullshit!" As for "her" I thought Orangey was a man! Never mind.

As for the STFU part, I judge when I can and can't speak. I historically have not held the values, views, needs and opinions of sensors in high regard. However as I deem you a worthy opponent I shall listen to (or at least take consideration of) yours, and shall thank you for having not putting me on ignore for the INFJ thread debacle.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Very nice.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics