First 8161718192028 Last

Sometimes, there are no words.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    or was it that she wasn't serious about not being serious?
    Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    russian society where the male:female sex ratio is one of the lowest in the world is hardly an epitome of matriarchal kindness so be careful what you wish for
    I remembered reading some research on how douche bags are most successful where men are scarce. The ratio of men to women is also, I guess unsurprisingly, something of a predictor of how loose the women are.
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    ISTP

MBTI
    INTJ

They should go back where they came from.
    Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible profanity, which, translated, meant, "This is extremely unusual."

Boy meets Grr

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    I'd like to know when women are going to stop drowning their children.
    But then, I'm not entirely serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    When they stop believing they're brood mares and have to have one after another after another after another, because it's GOD'S WILL, even if they were overwhelmed with one. That could be a start. When they stop receiving indoctrination from birth that their purpose is to be mommys, whether it actually suits their temperament or not.

But I'm not entirely serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiltyred View Post
    She wasn't serious about being absolutely serious.
    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    or was it that she wasn't serious about not being serious?
    And thus was the "I'm not entirely serious" meme born, right here at Typology central.

Special thanks to TiltyRed and shortnsweet and jag and anyone else who contributed, to make this happen.

(Of course, I'm not entirely serious.)

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    Everybody is shit. We ALL fucking suck.
    People like to pull this comparative bullshit where it's never them, somebody's always worse. FUCKING EVERYBODY DOES THAT
    SO either we come together in spite of differences or ALL get judged for the scum that we are.
    I'm feeling pretty misanthropic right now. Play nice or you can fucking die. We don't need this. This is all that finger pointing accomplishes in the end.
    Humanity deserves to be wiped.
    Thank god at least I'm a human being and not one of those fucking asexual bug-eyed Xorbians from Andromeda-5. The universe would be MUCH better off without THEM.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

Quote Originally Posted by strawberries View Post
    hatred of the mother is familiar, but the mother's hatred still comes as a surprise - mason cooley
    Imagine - we are dependent on our mother for our physical existence and the existence of our psyche.

But what if our mother is a threat to our physical or psychic existence? This is too much for us to bear, so we repress the knowledge of the threat.

It was only as an adult that I dared to seriously disobey my mother, and she told me, if I continued, I couldn't come home.

So it was only as an independent adult that I could confront the psychological threat my mother held over me.

And by bringing this threat into consciousness as an independent adult, I started to become free of my repression.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    468 sx/sp
    Socionics
    EII None

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Thank god at least I'm a human being and not one of those fucking asexual bug-eyed Xorbians from Andromeda-5. The universe would be MUCH better off without THEM.
    Seriously. I mean ... I heard they have three balls! Can you imagine!

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Default Maybe Aphrodite was hasty in thinking men were worse than women...

So I was out tonight. And Kim, the ISTP waitress, sat with me because I was the only patron in the restaurant. And we got to talking. She is between men, and seems like she'd fit the 'jaded-woman' bill. I told her my thoughts today on men being worse than women, and she disagreed with me. She said women were just as bad as men regarding lying and being bitches and stuff like that. I said maybe I was just a jaded woman, and she said she was more jaded because she's gone past just men being bad into women being bad too. Then she said she could only think of one or two or one 'good' people that she knew.

So I got to thinking that maybe I'm just friends with a LOT of awesome women, a disproportionate amount perhaps. And so it's not that the men are so bad, but that my women friends/acquaintances are just that good. Kim also thought maybe that it's just our perception, that we don't want to think our girlfriends are bad....Which could be true.

I am not sorry for this thread. It was good to work through this with you, Type C folk. Should I be concerned that I don't know a better representative sample of society? I guess I can only do what I can do, and can only serve who come my way. Sorry if men got the brunt today. It's not that I'm totally changing my mind based on what Kim said, but mostly I am. I didn't believe y'all because, well, I have learned not to really trust everything you say. And this makes me sad.

Love,

~A
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    So I was out tonight. And Kim, the ISTP waitress, sat with me because I was the only patron in the restaurant. And we got to talking. She is between men, and seems like she'd fit the 'jaded-woman' bill. I told her my thoughts today on men being worse than women, and she disagreed with me. She said women were just as bad as men regarding lying and being bitches and stuff like that. I said maybe I was just a jaded woman, and she said she was more jaded because she's gone past just men being bad into women being bad too. Then she said she could only think of one or two or one 'good' people that she knew.

So I got to thinking that maybe I'm just friends with a LOT of awesome women, a disproportionate amount perhaps. And so it's not that the men are so bad, but that my women friends/acquaintances are just that good. Kim also thought maybe that it's just our perception, that we don't want to think our girlfriends are bad....Which could be true.

I am not sorry for this thread. It was good to work through this with you, Type C folk. Should I be concerned that I don't know a better representative sample of society? I guess I can only do what I can do, and can only serve who come my way. Sorry if men got the brunt today. It's not that I'm totally changing my mind based on what Kim said, but mostly I am. I didn't believe y'all because, well, I have learned not to really trust everything you say. And this makes me sad.

Love,

~A
    You come up with really intuitive solutions.
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.

Quote Originally Posted by gromit View Post
    Sometimes, there are no words.
    But these to tell what's true
    And there are no truths outside the Gates of Eden.