First 5131415161725 Last

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Screw it, I'm gonna drop the bomb.

Quote Originally Posted by Marmotini View Post
    @AphroditeGoneAwry

yes a threesome is group sex, and yes, you left your husband because you thought you were in love with the other guy
    On a parallel universe, your ex husband has created a similar thread, on a similar forum, mentioning how unreliable (all) women are, how their unstable feelings make them (all) screw up their relationships, pretty much everything based on his relationship with...you.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Screw it, I'm gonna drop the bomb.

On a parallel universe, your ex husband has created a similar thread, on a similar forum, mentioning how unreliable (all) women are, how their unstable feelings make them (all) screw up their relationships, pretty much everything based on his relationship with...you.
    He was all down with the 3some. You know not what you say.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    He was all down with the 3some. You know not what you say.
    What I know is almost every guy would call that a betrayal. Perhaps our standards are a bit high for you.

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

[QUOTE=Rasofy;2019374][QUOTE=AphroditeGoneAwry;2019366]He was all down with the 3some. You know not what you say.
    What I know is almost every guy would call that a betrayal. Perhaps our standards are a bit high for you.
    haha. If you had seen him in that moment, you'd know he was not feeling betrayed...
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

russian society where the male:female sex ratio is one of the lowest in the world is hardly an epitome of matriarchal kindness so be careful what you wish for
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

How do you get this^ from this:

I am just stating how I'm feeling inside myself when I read your post. You could infer any number of things other than you did from that.
    Reps confirm my response wasn't my perception alone. If you didn't want to respond, you could have said nothing. If saying that my post sickened you was supposed to further the cause of the thread, I would understand, but you didn't elaborate at all, so saying that really just seems to be an insult. And I don't see personal attacks as useful to answering your question. I don't mean to sound like a preacher on a pedestal, if I do. We are all our own worst enemies and we all struggle, and I flounder in other areas, to be certain. I feel like this is an issue where I have some insight, though.

As for cognitive dissonance, holding two conflicting judgments creates discomfort, especially when brought to light. As I illustrated in my previous post, I think the idea that men are worthless is directly opposite to the idea of holding love in highest regard. Since you didn't give any response to my post except the implication that it made you sick, my only thought in return, given that information, is that I believe it's possible that your feelings of nausea in regards to my post are brought about by subconscious awareness that hating men is not an avenue to love. The answer is in the question: eliminating men because we do not trust them to love will not create a more loving society. We all have the capacity for failure and getting rid of a statistical probability does not guarantee a better result. Even if we were somehow able to get rid of all the men who have caused pain and are most likely to cause pain, that would not ensure that women would make up for it. There are so many systemic factors that could change the result.

You demonstrated that you are deeply aware of the pain when someone else doesn't love you. But part of love is allowing for failure... and pain... and loss. With less men, the world would be a less forgiving place. A less loving place. You already know that a lack of love can and will never be the solution to a lack of love.

Permabanned

Then I started realizing just how worthless men can be. More so than women. Think about it. Men cause the wars. Men cause the domestic violence. Men perpetrate the sex crimes, and most crime in general. Men are most likely to be child abusers. Men are still more likely to cheat (you know it's true). Men are not as able to take care of children AND work like women can.

I think we only need about half as many men as women, or even less. Maybe 20%. Women can tribe up and earn money and do most of the work that needs doing. We only need men to contribute, to protect, and to help us make babies.

I wonder what the world would be like with far fewer men.

Thoughts?
    The best thing for you to do is to stop hoping half the men in this world should die and to start looking into your own behavior and how to improve your own social interactions. Guys gets played all the time by girls, guys get cheated on by girls just as much as girls get cheated on by guys. The more we treat each other as equal and important the better our society will become.

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm not a historian, but this is a stretch. Women would have to overcome much to become like men, especially waging war.
    Clearly you are no historian, but should the fancy ever strike you, I recommend reading about wars that were waged under female monarchs.

Also, did you know that Hillary Clinton suppported the invasion of Iraq? Not sure if that's a great example though, because for all I know she has a bigger dick than her husband.

In absolute numbers, men have started more wars than women, that much is true. But then again, in absolute numbers more people die of the flu than ebola. Which one would you rather have?
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

Banned
    MBTI
    ISTP

When 70-80% of a population is douchebags and cheaters, it's kinda hard to avoid it.
    Cognitive Behavioral Therapy.
    Google it.

It is sexist because we are talking about sex linked differences. How astute of you.
    Brain chemical imbalance.
    Google it.

I would love to cook pancakes, make babies, and I'll have to be quiet, or else talk to myself. Because the likelihood, via the numbers, is there will not be a man worthy to be by my side.
    You're going to die alone.
    Good riddance.

MBTI
    ISTP

I'm honestly surprised people are taking this thread seriously.

All in all, I just see it as evidence against female suffrage. I can't say I'd want such an emotional (women are, of course, more neurotic) person (is person the right term still?) in leadership. Leadership needs more objectivity than the emotional tirades shown in the OP (women being more subjective, of course).

This is, of course, a joke. But hey, I'd hardly say the OP is representative of what I'd want in my female overlord. The whole thing is self-defeating in its inception; it proves itself false.