MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by skylights View Post
    Cognitive Dissonance

I am genuinely hurt that you freely insult and dismiss thoughts I spent a long time on. For as much as you talk about love, you always seem so ready to write other people off and so ready to hurt them. I don't understand.
    How do you get this^ from this:

I just feel like this so much when I try to read your post.

I am just stating how I'm feeling inside myself when I read your post. You could infer any number of things other than you did from that.

Quote Originally Posted by Rasofy View Post
    Rasofy approves of the development of this thread~

Nice use of the tilde. I'm impressed.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

I wonder how many of the evils this thread associates exclusively with men would exist without women to provoke them. Without women to fight over, men alone might create a society where everyone is free to watch football and burp free of the pressure to exert dominance and attract females.

Why we gotta have so many wimminz?
    Everybody have fun tonight. Everybody Wang Chung tonight.

Johari
    /Nohari

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

You would have to have some women. And I already posted a thread about invisible women and what too many men does to society.

Otherwise, it'd be like it is in prison. You'd be somebody's bitch.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Glad that didn't escape you.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Wow. What the hell is this mess?
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Wow. What the hell is this mess?
    AphroditeGoneAwryGoneEvenMoreAwry.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

Feminism 101:

Men are "empowered" more than women, and given a general perception of greater competence in all but a few areas of standard human life (where women are instead empowered more), and as such "more" is expected of them in general. This means men aren't supported or cared for as much, but are pushed forward psychologically and held back less as a consequence. A homeless man will often be blamed more for his state, and given less sympathy, but as a consequence given more agency, than a homeless woman, where fault will often be put elsewhere more easily. The same goes for positive states/achievements (it's a similar, and more extreme case, with adults and children, where adults are given an enormous amount of agency compared to children, but with much better reason, and as such adults are given a lot less support and sympathy, and receive more blame than children).

As women are empowered more, and thus coddled less, they begin to show so-called "male behaviors" more, such as cheating, aggression and violence. As whilst there may be inherent gender differences (this is not equivalent to genetic differences, and are more difficult to isolate), a lot of these behaviors are the result of/catalyzed by being in a position of power, and more significantly the perception of having power (empowerment).

Thus men have had much more physical and psychological opportunity to cause various forms of damage (and the opposite), but if the above is true women will cause similar damage as they are treated more and more equally to men (judged purely by ability, with no emphasis placed on gender prior, being the standard measure of equality in this context). Whilst the conclusion being true does not prove the reasoning, evidence suggests the conclusion is true (women are becoming more violent, aggressive and less risk averse as social power is given to them, isolated from the mirrored causation which is also true).

This all supposedly leads to men helping and hurting more, even today, because the stretch out and try to achieve more, and are belittled less for doing so by those who can give them power to do it.

MBTI
    enfp
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEE

This perception is ridiculously skewed. Women can hurt men just as easily, and they could say the same thing, "all we need women is to make babies, we can run the world." You like women better, and maybe somehow meet a lot of jerky men, but that is in no way representative of the general population. Men deserve to be here just as much as we do.

Then I started realizing just how worthless men can be. More so than women. Think about it. Men cause the wars. Men cause the domestic violence. Men perpetrate the sex crimes, and most crime in general. Men are most likely to be child abusers. Men are still more likely to cheat (you know it's true). Men are not as able to take care of children AND work like women can.Men are less likely to be whiny martyrs.
    (Fixed.)
    06/13 10:51:03 five sounds: you!!!
    06/13 10:51:08 shortnsweet: no you!!
    06/13 10:51:12 shortnsweet: go do your things and my things too!
    06/13 10:51:23 five sounds: oh hell naw
    06/13 10:51:55 shortnsweet: !!!!
    06/13 10:51:57 shortnsweet: (cries)
    06/13 10:52:19 RiftsWRX: You two are like furbies stuck in a shoe box

My Nohari
    My Johari
    by sns.