User Tag List

First 8910111220 Last

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
    But... that was part of my Within fantasy.

Still lying here, fuck! My toes are to adept at this. But I'm currently reduced to a head without eyes, tongue, teeth. A torso without hands and a lower body without a penis. :<

failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Lexicon View Post
    A scene from this old bad movie came to mind:

[my brain's weird, I don't know why]

Hmm.. I wonder if, eventually, we'd spontaneously develop male reproductive parts like the female dinosaurs in Jurassic Park, if men were not around.

[don't mind my dork humor]

Great movie clip!! I should watch more horror.

In all seriousness, in the narrow scope of my own experiences & interactions, I've known more males to be authentic, direct, responsible & trustworthy people than females. But then, most of my friends are male (I've always related to males more readily than females), & I couldn't maintain bonds with untrustworthy people.

Perhaps that testosterone/competitive nature causes males to be more aggressive/direct about things - when they are well rounded people, that's a great quality in terms of productivity. When they have poor impulse control or other issues, it's obviously going to be a problem. Perhaps societal gender roles and individual temperament are a factor. And perhaps those same gender roles impact how we view and value feminine qualities, and also how women choose to behave. I've known more emotionally manipulative [if not outright emotionally abusive] women with a blind sense of entitlement to "be taken care of" - infantilized, as it were- than any men. The ability to crap out a human being in of itself isn't productive or useful to me, if you're a selfish and lazy person.

Based on my reasoning, if I were to assume males were all more productive, or females were, I'd be using some type of circular logic, I think. And I can't place any intellectual stock on circular logic.

My point is, I guess, that my own experiences impact & leave an emotional footprint in my mind- so while I have my own personal biases to grapple with, I understand these things are never black and white. I realize this doesn't mean anything beyond my own perspective, though, & any absolute truths are far beyond my own horizon lines. There are over 7 billion people in the world. I don't know about you, but I can't sit down and actually visualize even 500 humans, let alone 7 billion. Let alone imagine- each. and. every. life. -to evaluate and judge to that degree.

I respect that you know more healthy males, I really do. And I know women aren't perfect and could be very naggy and hard to live with. But I'm talking SIN here. Lying, cheating, and being sexually immoral (which isn't a 'sin' but could easily lead to sin, and is pretty yucky), and men are just more likely to commit these biggies. Not that women don't, just that men are more likely.

So I think in exchange for men committing more big sins and causing bigger problems, they should exist in fewer numbers to counterbalance their detrimental affects. Wars in this context are necessary because men die in large enough numbers to take their numbers down substantially.

OR

Men could get a grip and be worthy of their existence.

I don't see why this is so earth-shattering to everyone.

Furthermore, research starts with an observation and idea. That is what this is. I don't need to sample the world to question a notion that seems to be fleshing itself out.

Quote Originally Posted by Within View Post
    No, I'm no longer that flexible. I just assumed since my hands are already gone, my feet would be the next choice to go with. Okey, the next part to go is my teeth. That doesn't really matter now, does it? I no longer need to lie through them.

Keep the teeth. They aren't lying, and they'd go well with the stumps.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    @Lexicon

It seems the main flaw is comparative reasoning, not circular arguments.
    Yeah, that too. I said 'circular logic' mainly because I'd be continuously basing my conclusions on my interactions and only being able to support that data as anything viable by simply listing more interactions, or the interactions of others. "because [it seems] everyone else in my vicinity feels this way, too." Rinse/repeat.
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by AphroditeGoneAwry View Post
    Keep the teeth. They aren't lying, and they'd go well with the stumps.
    About as 'well' as all the other parts.

I seem to be lacking in the grip department. May I offer you a foot instead?

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by sprinkles View Post
    @Lexicon

It seems the main flaw is comparative reasoning, not circular arguments.

Let's assume it's true that there are more bad men than bad women. If this were somehow changed, then the situation would invert - there'd be more bad women than bad men, at which point we would hear about how many bad women there are.

Turtles all the way down yadda yadda blah blah blah.

Duh. It's about proportion.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

songofmary.wordpress.com

Just stay away from people like I do, then you don't even think about making threads like this. Outta sight, outta mind.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Just stay away from people like I do, then you don't even think about making threads like this. Outta sight, outta mind.
    I'm sx dom. And Fe aux. I cannot.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    JINX
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx

I respect that you know more healthy males, I really do. And I know women aren't perfect and could be very naggy and hard to live with. But I'm talking SIN here. Lying, cheating, and being sexually immoral (which isn't a 'sin' but could easily lead to sin, and is pretty yucky), and men are just more likely to commit these biggies. Not that women don't, just that men are more likely.

So I think in exchange for men committing more big sins and causing bigger problems, they should exist in fewer numbers to counterbalance their detrimental affects. Wars in this context are necessary because men die in large enough numbers to take their numbers down substantially.

OR

I don't see why this is so earth-shattering to everyone.

Furthermore, research starts with an observation and idea. That is what this is. I don't need to sample the world to question a notion that seems to be fleshing itself out.
    Maybe in the future there shall be breeding programs, like the Bene Gesserits in Dune developed.

Or something more sophisticated, like eugenics..
    03/23 06:06:58 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:06:59 EcK: lex
    03/23 06:21:34 Nancynobullets: LEXXX *sacrifices a first born*
    03/23 06:21:53 Nancynobullets: We summon yooouuu
    03/23 06:29:07 Lexicon: I was sleeping!

04/25 04:20:35 Patches: Don't listen to lex. She wants to birth a litter of kittens. She doesnt get to decide whats creepy

02/16 23:49:38 ygolo: Lex is afk
    02/16 23:49:45 Cimarron: she's doing drugs with Jack

03/05 19:27:41 Time: You can't make chat morbid. Lex does it naturally.

MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni

I'm not even talking breeding. Or optimal programming.

I'm talking about not being a dick.
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    Life Path 11

songofmary.wordpress.com

MBTI
    INFJ

Duh. It's about proportion.
    Morality doesn't do proportions. Are you saying that we should just be more equally evil?