User Tag List

First 12

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    the internet is beginning to invade reality more and more each day. who knows what shall come of this
    it will get controlled more and more ofc, its kinda hard to control people with free internet. its something that the folks in power have already started doing in the past few years with coming up with new laws regarding free internet and internet control, luckily not all of their tries have worked in the past. but blasting news like this to peoples faces long enough and you get enough votes for more strict internet control little by little.
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by xisnotx View Post
    So slutty sweeds arranged a massive cat fight and it was stopped?
    Please don't call 13 year old girls "slutty".

The Swedish Penal Code, Chapter 6 section 4:

"A person who has sexual intercourse with a child under fifteen years of age or who with such a child carries out another sexual act that, having regard to the nature of the violation and the circumstances in general, is comparable to sexual intercourse, shall be sentenced for rape of a child to imprisonment for at least two and at most six years."

In the eyes of the law these children have been taken advantage of and preyed upon. 13 year old girls are not "sluts", they are victims.

Quote Originally Posted by nortia View Post

"A person who has sexual intercourse with a child under fifteen years of age or who with such a child carries out another sexual act that, having regard to the nature of the violation and the circumstances in general, is comparable to sexual intercourse, shall be sentenced for rape of a child to imprisonment for at least two and at most six years."

In the eyes of the law these children have been taken advantage of and preyed upon. 13 year old girls are not "sluts", they are victims.
    What if the boys were also 13? Are they victims too? if two 13yos have sex, are they both victims and rapists simultaneously?
    “Some people will tell you that slow is good – but I’m here to tell you that fast is better. I’ve always believed this, in spite of the trouble it’s caused me. Being shot out of a cannon will always be better than being squeezed out of a tube. That is why God made fast motorcycles, Bubba…”

Permabanned

Just a joke. I'm dumb, don't pay me any attention...
    According to the link, it was girls outing other girls...all of a similar age.
    Like a modern version of "mean girls", though online.
    Just thought it was funny that girls would do that to themselves.
    It's also stupid.
    Can I call it "idiotic", or would you rather I lament the the unforgiving nature of social media?
    Just like there, here, I can't take back what I said. It's out there forever.

Quote Originally Posted by LEGERdeMAIN View Post
    What if the boys were also 13? Are they victims too? if two 13yos have sex, are they both victims and rapists simultaneously?
    I would say surely that the sex/gender of the child is not in question, they are a victim if they are sexually exploited when they are beneath the age of majority, if they are both beneath the age of majority an investigation would be required by professionals to determine if it was innocent curiousity, which I believe should be none the less discouraged and would point up a lack of adult supervision or inadequate care, or something more sinister.

There are not a lot of children and adolescents, particularly of that age, spontaneously engaging in that sort of behaviour without some exposure to adults or adult material to encourage it. Even when there's not predatory adults or older peers involved its important to respond to what is likely to be a pretty unhappy out pacing of sexual behaviour and maturity, there's even likely to be unmet infantile or familial needs feeding into it.

The sorts of miserable outcomes from children who've not known caring or attentive parents, been shunned by siblings, been unable to make friends or "made friends" with bullying, cruel peers and then become sexually active early in life you wouldnt believe, I've become convinced as time has gone one its the root cause or one of the greatest root causes of alcoholism, addictions, cultural poverty and chaotic violence.

MBTI
    xxTP

Kids will be kids.Hormones etc. It's always been the same.

Children nowadays are tyrants. They contradict their parents, gobble their food and tyrannise their teachers.
    -Socrates

MBTI
    INTP

13 year old girls are not "sluts", they are victims.
    1.) Only 2-6 years for child rape!?

2.) Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    1.) Only 2-6 years for child rape!?

2.) Agreed.
    Seems like an atrociously short sentence and maybe it is but I'd expect that like the UK they have then life status on the state sex offenders register and will be compelled to comply with supervision by the authorities, dissociating themselves from all families or childrens, complying with duties to inform or report their status to employers or others, restriction on their employability etc.

Persistent offenders I'd expect would be permanently incarcerated, is the sentence for murder not six to eight years? I dont know, anyway, the only real protection from sex offenders is whatever protective parents can muster, its a mistake to believe anything different to that.