User Tag List

View Poll Results: Gay Marriage - Yes or no?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

67 93.06%
  • No

7 9.72%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 61415161718 Last

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post
    I assume you have a problem with sperm donation for single women or heterosexual couples with an infertile man, then? Not to mention adoption, or having children in an abusive or loveless marriage/relationship? All of which are happening right now?

Sure, "bad" traits exist in both heterosexual and homosexual people. This isn't the place to debate whether licenses should be required to have children - how is this line of reasoning relevant to whether gay marriage should be legalized?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Heterosexual women do it all the time. It's nothing new.

A child isn't automatically better off simply because its parents are a man and a woman who were "in love" while having sex. Do tell, what will happen when the ideal father starts screwing his daughter, putting out his cigar on his son's arm, or getting drunk and beating the hell out of his wife while the children watch? Physical, mental, and emotional abuse in families runs rampant. You'd think people would pay more attention to solving those problems than whining about a gay couple having a child.
    Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    Well, given the divorce rate and the number of abusive and loveless heterosexual marriages in which children are produced, I think the destruction from homosexuals having children with people they're not in love with is comparatively low.

And I don't agree with authoritarian measures.
    Sure, guys, ignore the rest of what I said and nitpick on small details.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Obama is unable to do anything in order to achieve theses goals, nor are any left wing politicians in this world, their support of gay marriage is just a mean to hide that truth, and the influence that lobbies have on the states. Nothing else.
    funny comment to come from someone who isn't even FROM or IN the united states

and also amusing that you didn't even answer my other questions... would they make you sound even MORE immoderately off kilter?

would letting someone just get married really DESTROY THE FUCKING WORLD?!?

bold statement from someone who thinks that it's ok for a pet's owner to give anyone permission to fuck it

here's the link for in case you forgot it...

otherwise I'm assuming that you're just trolling and really aren't worth all that much effort...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    Of course. The end is near!

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by Jaguar View Post
    Of course. The end is near!
    the mayans didn't mention this
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

funny comment to come from someone who isn't even FROM or IN the united states
    Speaking about my own country, I could say exactly the same thing about François Hollande. It's the same shit.

and also amusing that you didn't even answer my other questions... would they make you sound even MORE immoderately off kilter?
    See what I posted above, post 146.

The problem is that it's not about simply letting people get married. Lady Gaga can marry as much gay or lesbian that she wants, no one in USA will forbid that to her, and I really don't mind about this. But, at the same time, if you aknowledge the fact that Gaga is a satanist puppet of the militaro-industrial lobby, that should ring your alarm. There's something more devilish behind all that militantism.

bold statement from someone who thinks that it's ok for a pet's owner to give anyone permission to fuck it

here's the link for in case you forgot it...
    Indeed, just like I don't mind if a man fuck another man's ass hole if he consents, but trust me I would clearly be opposed to the etablishment of a zoophile marriage too.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    This post is moronic, as is @Lark's above it.
    You're entitled to your opinion. I dont think much of it.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

dear @Speed Gavroche... you don't make any sense... you have not explained in a coherent, non "they're out there trying to destroy all that is good because they're satan loving commies!" manner... I'd kind of like a rational explanation, no offense

and I've held this attitude since long before lady gaga decided to tweet about it... and nobody has pointed out to me yet in a practical manner why allowing people to get married is any different than allowing them to cohabitate and raise babies- or why letting one set do so is any more horrible than allowing another set to do so

I'm guessing though, that you don't HAVE a rational explanation lacks all kinds of paranoia, so have a great evening whippersnapper... don't let lady gaga suck your toes in your sleep!

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    1w2 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by greenfairy View Post
    And I don't agree with authoritarian measures.
    I was about to go off on a tangent and ruin the thread; good thing I reconsidered.
    Great men are like eagles, and build their nest on some lofty solitude.

Schopenhauer

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

dear @Speed Gavroche... you don't make any sense... you have not explained in a coherent, non "they're out there trying to destroy all that is good because they're satan loving commies!" manner... I'd kind of like a rational explanation, no offense

and I've held this attitude since long before lady gaga decided to tweet about it... and nobody has pointed out to me yet in a practical manner why allowing people to get married is any different than allowing them to cohabitate and raise babies- or why letting one set do so is any more horrible than allowing another set to do so

I'm guessing though, that you don't HAVE a rational explanation lacks all kinds of paranoia, so have a great evening whippersnapper... don't let lady gaga suck your toes in your sleep!
    The problem is that, as I've ever said, the destruction of tradition is not an hidden motivation that I imagined, but a shown and openly proclaimed attention. That's not a paranoia. Gay marriage is just a part of a global social engineering. It is not hidden, it is an open motive.

Also, the goal is less the destruction of the world, than the etablishment of a new world order, but all form of tradition risen freely and spontaneously must be destroyed before.

We don't need laws to have gays raising babies or even marying, so the goal of the law is necessarly something else.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete View Post
    Sure, guys, ignore the rest of what I said and nitpick on small details.
    It's only because most of what you have said has been questionable, so it's hard to know how much you really believe and what underlying opinions it all relates to.

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Do it what you want. But you still have nothing to argue against me.
    Yeah, it's kind of hard to argue with a collection of fallacies and inaccurate premises which don't even fit together into logical order.