User Tag List

View Poll Results: Gay Marriage - Yes or no?

Voters
72. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

67 93.06%
  • No

7 9.72%
Multiple Choice Poll.
First 51314151617 Last

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    I disagree for two reasons.

1: Because I have a brain.

2: Because I use it.
    I also have a brain, and know how to use it...* and I disagree with most of what you have posted.

*Work in progress

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Moore View Post
    I also have a brain, and know how to use it
    Not enough, manifestly.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Not enough, manifestly.
    How old are you?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I just have to wonder for those who oppose...

- does this directly affect you?

- would it make your straight marriage feel any less legitimate?

- is legislating personal morality a good idea? (if so, can I ban clowns? they're as creepy as fuck and since John Wayne Gacy dressed up as a clown this is obvious proof that clowns are EVIL )

- does it make you feel better than someone else to decide who can marry and who can't? does it offend your logic or your moral sensibilities?

- is preventing gay marriage more important than making sure that people have jobs, enough food to eat and somewhere safe to call a home?

I just don't get what the big deal really IS from a logical standpoint... who gives a fuck? if you don't like it then don't marry someone of the same gender...

and on another note, is it considered offensive then that I've been cohabitating with the same person for 4 years and totally enjoying all kinds of premarital sex while using birth control because we have no desire to reproduce? and is it immoral that I've donated my eggs while in college?

so many questions that I doubt that any of the nos will bother answering...
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

philosopher wood nymph greenfairy's Avatar
    MBTI
    iNfj
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Aesthete View Post
    Oh, joy; having a child with an unknown donour who you're not even in love with. Do you see the problem?

I've noticed the same inherent weaknesses and strengths pass through me from my ancestors, and to others from their parents. Of course, you're not going to be the exact same person as your parents, but it still plays a role. It seems that plenty of people who have been acknowledged as geniuses agree with me; here's from Schopenhauer:

"With our knowledge of the complete unalterability both of character and of mental faculties, we are led to the view that a real and thorough improvement of the human race might be reached not so much from outside as from within, not so much by theory and instruction as rather by the path of generation. Plato had something of the kind in mind when, in the fifth book of his Republic, he explained his plan for increasing and improving his warrior caste. If we could castrate all scoundrels and stick all stupid geese in a convent, and give men of noble character a whole harem, and procure men, and indeed thorough men, for all girls of intellect and understanding, then a generation would soon arise which would produce a better age than that of Pericles."

And, then, if you are correct, I'm certain there's still plenty of ignoble homosexuals just like heterosexuals who ought not have children. If I had it my way, neither of these two would raise any children:

Well, given the divorce rate and the number of abusive and loveless heterosexual marriages in which children are produced, I think the destruction from homosexuals having children with people they're not in love with is comparatively low.

And I don't agree with authoritarian measures.

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

There's two main groups of gay marriage supporters.

-The first group argue that there's no big deal about the etablishment of that kind of shit. That it is just to allow gay to marry. Thay forget, or neglect the fact that homosexuals have as much freedom as heterosexuals in our society.

-The second group have a deliberate attention, and is proud about this, to destroy the millenary heterosexual marriage in order to satisfy their ideology and their hatred of tradition and religion. Examples of theses people are cultural marxists, freemasons, satanists etc.

Of course, the actual goal of gay marriage is the goal of the second group and their various lobbies, and people of the first group are just their useful idiots.

is preventing gay marriage more important than making sure that people have jobs, enough food to eat and somewhere safe to call a home?
    Is etablishing gay marriage more important that making sure that people have jobs, enough food to eat and somewhere safe to call a home?

Obama is unable to do anything in order to achieve theses goals, nor are any left wing politicians in this world, their support of gay marriage is just a mean to hide that truth, and the influence that lobbies have on the states. Nothing else.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

insert random title here Randomnity's Avatar
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

There's two main groups of gay marriage supporters.

-The first group argue that there's no big deal about the etablishment of that kind of shit. That it is just to allow gay to marry. Thay forget, or neglect the fact that homosexuals have as much freedom as heterosexuals in our society.

-The second group have a deliberate attention, and is proud about this, to destroy the millenary heterosexual marriage in order to satisfy their ideology and their hatred of tradition and religion. Examples of theses people are cultural marxists, freemasons, satanists etc.

Of course, the actual goal of gay marriage is the goal of the second group and their various lobbies, and people of the first group are just their useful idiots.

Is etablishing gay marriage more important that making sure that people have jobs, enough food to eat and somewhere safe to call a home.

Obama is unable to do anything in order to achieve theses goals, nor are any left wing politicians in this world, their support of gay marriage is just a mean to hide that truth, and the influence that lobbies have on the states. Nothing else.
    Quoted for the lulz.

I could say "we should legalize gay marriage because Hitler hated gay people, and nobody wants to be like Hitler" and it would be a better "argument" than this garbage.

I don't care if you have an unpopular opinion if you can support it with reasoning, but this kind of nonsense ^^ makes it clear that you're here to troll, not to debate.
    -end of thread-

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Randomnity View Post

I could say "we should legalize gay marriage
    Again, gay marriage is not forbidden. Lady Gaga married her yoga teacher with one of her fan few month ago. A synogogue and a mosque which marry homosexuals have been created in France. Nobody forbid them to do it. So stop you whining.

than this garbage.
    Thios garbage is simply the truth. If you can't -or refuse- to handle it, that's your problem.

but this kind of nonsense
    I'm waiting for you to prove that it is nonsense.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I'm waiting for you to prove that it is nonsense.
    This is some funny shit. I may have to appropriate it for my signature.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    This is some funny shit. I may have to appropriate it for my signature.
    Do it what you want. But you still have nothing to argue against me.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%