User Tag List

First 123 Last

I held off declaring myself a dictator.

Anew Leaf

I held off on unleashing my Master Plan to Take Over The World for yet another lazy sun drenched day.

Quote Originally Posted by Saturned View Post
    I held off on unleashing my Master Plan to Take Over The World for yet another lazy sun drenched day.
    Would you rule behind the scenes though or would you be public autocrat, pedagogue and dear leader? You can rule the world from behind the scenes yet allow democracy to continue...without the people realising that all candidates are in your pocket. But hey democracy in the west is an oligarch pantomime so you wouldn't be invalidating the process too much.

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    Would you rule behind the scenes though or would you be public autocrat, pedagogue and dear leader? You can rule the world from behind the scenes yet allow democracy to continue...without the people realising that all candidates are in your pocket. But hey democracy in the west is an oligarch pantomime so you wouldn't be invalidating the process too much.
    I feel pretty confident that when people see my 3 P'd Platform of: Ponies - Pudding - Planets, that they will be unable to resist my siren sway.

WALMART

I pissed in my privately owned back yard, then told you all about it.

I feel pretty confident that when people see my 3 P'd Platform of: Ponies - Pudding - Planets, that they will be unable to resist my siren sway.
    I'm considering the possibility that I may already be enthralled. I assume the people would not get to vote for their preferred P?

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by Standuble View Post
    I'm considering the possibility that I may already be enthralled. I assume the people would not get to vote for their preferred P?
    My Philosophy is that Perfect Societies Need more P's and therefore People may Perceive to Receive all Three of my Platform P's.

MBTI
    INTP

Quote Originally Posted by jontherobot View Post
    I pissed in my privately owned back yard, then told you all about it.
    I should warn you that you are about to be killed by the mob while attempting to avenge the death of your younger brother....but don't worry, your cop brother and the rest of your family will finish your work.

As for democracy, I keep up with the issues and vote despite the absence of any rational reason to do so.

MBTI
    INtP

I'm pretty sure that *my* platform of Unicorns, UpsideDownCake, and Universes will emerge victorious!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Anew Leaf

Quote Originally Posted by kelric View Post
    I'm pretty sure that *my* platform of Unicorns, UpsideDownCake, and Universes will emerge victorious!
    Meh... this Possibility can totally trump mine! D:

I didn't want to have to do this.... *pushes button to eject all INTPs from Earth*

*wins by De Fault... the two sweetest words in the English language*