User Tag List

123 Last

Results 1 to 10 of 38

  1. #1
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default Justin Bieber's disaster dinner date...

    In a subforum filled with events that affect all of us and could result in long term outcomes, potentially unfavorable, it's time to focus on the really important matters, such as the on again, off again relationship Justin Bieber is having with some chick named Selena Gomez that I didn't bother to read as thoroughly as I could have, but such is the case when reading into news and politics when one is trying to keep his mind sane. But it was the very first story on my Yahoo! Home Page, and if it's the first story (equivalent to FRONT PAGE NEWS!), that must mean it's pretty goddamn important.

    Anyway, here's the article. Will Justin Bieber ever get into another relationship with another girl? Or will Bieber be forced to become a heterosexual and date guys instead? Or maybe, just maybe, will Bieber become depressed and cut his wrists after crying, "Nobody loves me?" Perhaps dying in a bathtub?

    Again, each scenario could lead to favorable or unfavorable outcomes.

    What are your thoughts?

  2. #2
    Senior Member lowtech redneck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    3,705

    Default

    I don't think I even care enough about Justin Bieber to make fun of him....

  3. #3
    Yup
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    Istj
    Posts
    1,516

    Default

    nice parody

  4. #4
    ^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp
    Posts
    13,908

    Default

    Justin Bieber strikes me as terribly ugly. Fugly even. I don't understand how a female of any age would be into that.
    Go to sleep, iguana.


    _________________________________
    INTP. Type 1>6>5. sx/sp.
    Live and let live will just amount to might makes right

  5. #5
    Blah Orangey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE
    Posts
    6,364

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Justin Bieber strikes me as terribly ugly. Fugly even. I don't understand how a female of any age would be into that.
    Yeah, uggo. He kind of reminds me of that one little boy from Jesus Camp...the one with the rat tail that liked to talk a lot.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

  6. #6
    Freaking Ratchet Rail Tracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    Will Justin Bieber ever get into another relationship with another girl? Or will Bieber be forced to become a heterosexual and date guys instead? Or maybe, just maybe, will Bieber become depressed and cut his wrists after crying, "Nobody loves me?" Perhaps dying in a bathtub?

    What are your thoughts?
    Yes, yes, and yes.

  7. #7
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Justin Bieber strikes me as terribly ugly. Fugly even. I don't understand how a female of any age would be into that.
    It's because of birth control, both in the pill and water supply, which is making women become attracted to more feminine men. No really, they did a study on birth control. It makes women become attracted to Beiber (ok, feminine men in general).

  8. #8
    ndovjtjcaqidthi
    Guest

    Default



    : )

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    I don't think I even care enough about Justin Bieber to make fun of him....
    I agree with that, LTR is surely a fount of wisdom sometimes.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    MBTI
    xxTP
    Posts
    1,261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    In a subforum filled with events that affect all of us and could result in long term outcomes, potentially unfavorable, it's time to focus on the really important matters, such as the on again, off again relationship Justin Bieber is having with some chick named Selena Gomez that I didn't bother to read as thoroughly as I could have, but such is the case when reading into news and politics when one is trying to keep his mind sane. But it was the very first story on my Yahoo! Home Page, and if it's the first story (equivalent to FRONT PAGE NEWS!), that must mean it's pretty goddamn important.

    Anyway, here's the article. Will Justin Bieber ever get into another relationship with another girl? Or will Bieber be forced to become a heterosexual and date guys instead? Or maybe, just maybe, will Bieber become depressed and cut his wrists after crying, "Nobody loves me?" Perhaps dying in a bathtub?

    Again, each scenario could lead to favorable or unfavorable outcomes.

    What are your thoughts?
    He should have stuck with Selena Gomez.

Similar Threads

  1. Is Justin Bieber
    By jixmixfix in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-20-2016, 02:12 AM
  2. Justin Bieber
    By Havane in forum Celebrity Personality Types
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:33 AM
  3. Justin Bieber spits on fans
    By Rasofy in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 05:29 AM
  4. Justin Bieber
    By Ginkgo in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 08:43 PM
  5. What do YOU think of Justin Bieber?
    By visaisahero in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 04:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO