User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 38

  1. #21
    likes this gromit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    6,652

    Default

    Ah to be young...

  2. #22
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    look at the demographic of justin bieber's fan base.. i doubt most of them are on birth control. little girls are more attracted to feminine features. look at every teen pop star or boy band member since whenever that became a thing. they aren't big macho guys. i'd probably have a crush on justin bieber if i was a 10 year old girl too.
    I know people near my age attracted to Beiber. What do you say to that?

  3. #23
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,960

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    I know people near my age attracted to Beiber. What do you say to that?
    he'd be a cute lesbian.

  4. #24
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    look at the demographic of justin bieber's fan base.. i doubt most of them are on birth control. little girls are more attracted to feminine features. look at every teen pop star or boy band member since whenever that became a thing. they aren't big macho guys. i'd probably have a crush on justin bieber if i was a 10 year old girl too.
    And I'm pretty sure Beiber targets high schoolers too. When I was in high school, many girls I knew were taking birth control. Like it was candy.

  5. #25
    Riva
    Guest

    Default

    I never understood the Justin Bieber hate.

    *Waits for someone to explain.*

    He's inexperienced, so are we not supposed to understand his immature behaviour if that's what people are complaining about? I've seen adults acting in extremely immature ways that goes uncriticized. Or is that even what people are complaining about?

  6. #26
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Justin Bieber makes quite a sexy terrorist, doesn't he?



    In the still image of the video before you start the video, he looks like a 10-year-old girl having an orgasm.

  7. #27
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8
    Posts
    3,187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Ü View Post
    a 10-year-old girl having an orgasm.
    Hello again, Uber....

  8. #28
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2007
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE
    Posts
    11,925

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    Hello again, Uber....
    Well, he does...

  9. #29
    Mojibake sprinkles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Posts
    2,968

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I never understood the Justin Bieber hate.

    *Waits for someone to explain.*

    He's inexperienced, so are we not supposed to understand his immature behaviour if that's what people are complaining about? I've seen adults acting in extremely immature ways that goes uncriticized. Or is that even what people are complaining about?
    A few see him as built, manufactured, sold, and not deserving of being where he is from a quality/authenticity standpoint.
    Others see him as a result of problems with the music industry, or a perverse corruption of the mainstream and pop-culture.

    Everyone else are just 'trend haters' that like to openly hate on stuff just because other people do it and they don't even know why, really.

  10. #30
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Riva View Post
    I never understood the Justin Bieber hate.
    *Waits for someone to explain.*
    He's inexperienced, so are we not supposed to understand his immature behaviour if that's what people are complaining about? I've seen adults acting in extremely immature ways that goes uncriticized. Or is that even what people are complaining about?
    this
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

Similar Threads

  1. Is Justin Bieber
    By jixmixfix in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 01-20-2016, 02:12 AM
  2. Justin Bieber
    By Havane in forum Celebrity Personality Types
    Replies: 105
    Last Post: 08-31-2014, 09:33 AM
  3. Justin Bieber spits on fans
    By Rasofy in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 08-20-2013, 05:29 AM
  4. Justin Bieber
    By Ginkgo in forum Philosophy and Spirituality
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 08:43 PM
  5. What do YOU think of Justin Bieber?
    By visaisahero in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-09-2010, 04:48 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO