User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

I never thought he would be into girls, honestly.

I don't really think much of Gomez either, although I haven't seen her in anything recently; she was a terribly flat child actress, just another girl on the bandwagon of "singing kid stars," and did not seem exceptional in any way. But I suppose she is nice in her own way -- at least she seems to be discrete and keep her emotional drama to herself as much as possible from the public view.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    xxTP

I can't really comment on Selena's acting, but she seems like a nice girl, GF material. Though she would probably choose someone more experienced than young Justin. Maybe his best bet at this stage would would be a fan/groupie, until he's old enough to hit on some younger (but legal) Hollywood hotties.

^He pronks, too! Magic Poriferan's Avatar
    MBTI
    Yin
    Enneagram
    One sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Risen View Post
    It's because of birth control, both in the pill and water supply, which is making women become attracted to more feminine men. No really, they did a study on birth control. It makes women become attracted to Beiber (ok, feminine men in general).
    Wow.

I know the research you're talking about, and it's just being so over-extended here...

And I wasn't referring to Justin Bieber being feminine at all. I was referring to him looking like a fucking treasure troll. He'd be an ugly woman, too.

...There's birth control in the water supply?
    Go to sleep, iguana.

MBTI
    INFJ

One day he'll be busking for snarty narfbutts all up ins yo face

MBTI
    INFJ

And speak of busking

MBTI
    xxTP

It's because of birth control, both in the pill and water supply, which is making women become attracted to more feminine men. No really, they did a study on birth control. It makes women become attracted to Beiber (ok, feminine men in general).
    If wee're talking purely looks, then women always have and always will prefer facial symmetry + narrow waist + broad shoulders + v-shaped torso.

The "rugged" vs "feminine" debate is a "red herring"...the closer you meet the above criteria the more physically attractive you will be considered.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Justin Beiber will end up in threesome with a coked out Lindsay Lohan and Nicki Minaj. His street cred will instantly rise and Selena will beg to have him back. Lindsay will commit suicide in shame and Nicki will walk away with lots of well earned $$$$
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

Quote Originally Posted by Magic Poriferan View Post
    Wow.

I know the research you're talking about, and it's just being so over-extended here...

And I wasn't referring to Justin Bieber being feminine at all. I was referring to him looking like a fucking treasure troll. He'd be an ugly woman, too.

...There's birth control in the water supply?
    Justin is effeminate, study cites that birth control makes women more attracted to feminine features. What did I miss?

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

Justin is effeminate, study cites that birth control makes women more attracted to feminine features. What did I miss?
    look at the demographic of justin bieber's fan base.. i doubt most of them are on birth control. little girls are more attracted to feminine features. look at every teen pop star or boy band member since whenever that became a thing. they aren't big macho guys. i'd probably have a crush on justin bieber if i was a 10 year old girl too.

MBTI
    ISTP

Quote Originally Posted by Il Morto Che Parla View Post
    If wee're talking purely looks, then women always have and always will prefer facial symmetry + narrow waist + broad shoulders + v-shaped torso.

The "rugged" vs "feminine" debate is a "red herring"...the closer you meet the above criteria the more physically attractive you will be considered.
    Strangely, this is the best answer so far! He's quite attractive. He also has most of the traits (signals) that women are influenced by. And he's groomed specifically to appeal to a particular set of preferences. A pretty good package!

He offends me the same way most lottery winners offend me; he came from luck. OTOH, while he didn't work as hard as Gaga, or have as much natural talent, I respect him moderately for what he has done.