First 7891011 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    Some Israelis believe it must be ethnically purified,
    The majority believes that it must be ethnically purified since they accepted Sharon and Netanyahu for leader. For a zionist, a coutry of Israël with a lot of arab people would not deserve the name of "jew state" anymore, so this is unacceptable by definition. The creation of Israël started with an ethnic purification, and for maintain that goal to have a jew state, the arab population in Israël must be kept to the minimum. That's why it's forbbiden for an arab woman to marry a jew man, that's why the palestians refugee are locked in Gaza and Cisjordany and will never be accepted to return in Israël. Every zionist agree with that politic.

Also the Jews have a good reason to want a homeland of their own
    No.

Who could blame them for wanting to minimise the threat of anti-Semitism.
    A truly good way to minimise anti-semitism is to not provoke it.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    A truly good way to minimise anti-semitism is to not provoke it.
    Oh boy, so that's where you're coming from? Do you feel that way about all forms of racism or just anti-semitism?

Do you feel that the Jews brought the Holocaust and other pogroms and other forms of persecution on themselves?

EDIT: Apparently last month, a hashtag #unbonjuif (a good Jew) was the number three trending in France on Twitter. This was before the conflict that just occurred. The hashtag was attached to posts suggesting that the only good Jew is a dead Jew, jokes about the Holocaust, etc.

How did the Jews in France provoke this? I'd really like to know.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    Which media are you primarily informed from?
    Not western TV for sure. And that's helpful to no be intixicated by the mainstream zionist bia in the western world.

Also, you didn't answer the earlier question about how you believe the dissolution of Israel is going to take place, in practical terms.
    If the israelians don't make significant effort in that sense, by its destruction from Isrel's ennemy and victims.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Not western TV for sure. And that's helpful to no be intixicated by the mainstream zionist bia in the western world.
    So why don't you tell us which media? You seem to have very strong opinions about this which you're doing little to back up.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Oh boy, so that's where you're coming from?
    No. I come form israëlian crimes.

Do you feel that way about all forms of racism or just anti-semitism?
    I don't "feel" that way. I just analyze that there's a correlation between Israelian's crime and anti-semitism. To think that that rise of anti-semitsm legitimate theses crimes is stupid.

Do you feel that the Jews brought the Holocaust and other pogroms and other forms of persecution on themselves?
    Who knows?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

I don't "feel" that way. I just analyze that there's a correlation between Israelian's crime and anti-semitism. To think that that rise of anti-semitsm legitimate theses crimes is stupid.
    So where did anti-Semitism come from before the existence of Israel?

Saying "who knows?" in response to "did the Jews bring the Holocaust on themselves?" is pretty interesting. It sounds as though you think there's a strong chance they did.

You're digging a nice hole for yourself. Do you also think that the black Africans brought the slave trade on themselves? Or the people of TIbet brought the wrath of China on themselves? Or do you only reserve that kind of opinion for the Jews or the Israelis?
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

So why don't you tell us which media? You seem to have very strong opinions about this which you're doing little to back up.
    For example, I observed zionist and anti-zionist arguing and observed them confronting their different sources. Anti-zionist are always objectives and human, are always biased, or hypocrit or even devilish.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

For example, I observed zionist and anti-zionist arguing and observed them confronting their different sources. Anti-zionist are always objectives and human, are always biased, or hypocrit or even devilish.
    Oh ok. THat's a very objective statement you're making there.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

So where did anti-Semitism come from before the existence of Israel?
    You're asking me that question like I was resonsible of it, and so, had the responsability to know where it come from and furnish explanations. Sorry but it's not my duty and not my problem. And it does not legitimize Israël anyway.

Saying "who knows?" in response to "did the Jews bring the Holocaust on themselves?" is pretty interesting. It sounds as though you think there's a strong chance they did.
    I think there's a possibility that a bunch of jews had interest to manipulate their people and confront them to holocaust in order to create a jew state later and take benefit from this. But nothing more.

You're digging a nice hole for yourself. Do you also think that the black Africans brought the slave trade on themselves?
    Actually it is the case. In Africa, the black slaves were often captured and sold by the a black africans king themselves, in exange of money.

Or the people of TIbet brought the wrath of China on themselves?
    I don't think wrath of China was that a bad thing for Tibet, but I don't know, and that's another subject anyway.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Oh ok. THat's a very objective statement you're making there.
    Indeed.Confronting different point of view, and observe how they work together is a very good way to form an objective opinion on his own.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%