User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

Away with the fairies Southern Kross's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 so/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    Study Naziism and replace Nazi with Zionist- and there is not much difference.
    The Talmud teaches that anyone NOT of the Jewish ethno-origin is a SERVANT. They are GOYIM. I am a DOG to Netanyahu that is only placed on this planet to serve him. Massacring Palestinian babies last week is perfectly acceptable because they will grow up to be different than the chosen race.

And I'M a bigot??
    hahahaha

You know, ending angry and erratic posts with, "hahahahahaha" only adds an extra maniacal element to them.

If this were an anti- Palestine video, would it also have been removed?
    If it contained blatantly racist discourse, damn right it would.

Fortunately, people don't tend to have crazy, elaborate, racist conspiracy theories about Palestinians - so I wouldn't be too concerned.
    INFP 4w5 so/sp

I've dreamt in my life dreams that have stayed with me ever after, and changed my ideas;
    they've gone through and through me, like wine through water, and altered the colour of my mind.

- Emily Bronte

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Southern Kross View Post
    You know, ending angry and erratic posts with, "hahahahahaha" only adds an extra maniacal element to them.

If it contained blatantly racist discourse, damn right it would.

Fortunately, people don't tend to have crazy, elaborate, racist conspiracy theories about Palestinians - so I wouldn't be too concerned.
    Truth hurts doesn't it.
    Truth is truth and the truth shall set Palestine FREE.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoBiscuit View Post
    What do you guys think the over/under is on how long it takes Isis to get banned?
    Getting banned for expressing my opinion. I guess that is up to the forum moderators.
    If you choose to live in a world where freedom to THINK freedom of EXPRESSION freedom to defend JUSTICE and to stand up for an oppressed state enduring genocide and apartheid, then you are not humane.

THe more unpopular I become- means I am doing something right- which is standing up for truth.
    Those who oppose truth can continue to be brainwashed and keep their heads in the sand.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    In my experience, things get nasty the moment people start to confuse Israelis and Jews. This goes for both sides of the conflict.
    Wow- smartest thing on this thread I've seen so far.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

If you don't understand the history of Palestine and Israel. If you can't distinguish between religion and government. If you do not understand this conflict with KNOWLEDGE that is not one-sided. If you have BIAS and STEREOTYPE racism in your heart- you have no leg to stand on in a debate about it.

And any human being standing by defending the dropping of white phosphorous bombs and metal fragment bombs on a trapped, open air prison population of civilians- is absolutely inhumane. Every human with any degree of humanity in their hearts should have been standing up in protest during the human massacres that took place over the last two weeks. IF you didn't, you are either racist or inhuman.

Put yourself in a position where white phosphorous bombs are being dropped on your head. This- after your oppressor killed your family, stole land and in their own words, "Leaving you JUST ABOVE STARVATION." And we'll see if your tune would change. Can't believe the heartlessness of people out here who defend it.

I'll take lumps any day for Palestine. You can all call me names, throw stones, ban me. I will advocate for the oppressed as long as I live. And zionists who wish to silence Americans- newsflash- we will not be silenced. Land of the free, home of the brave- FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

A window to the soul

If you don't understand the history of Palestine and Israel. If you can't distinguish between religion and government. If you do not understand this conflict with KNOWLEDGE that is not one-sided. If you have BIAS and STEREOTYPE racism in your heart- you have no leg to stand on in a debate about it.

And any human being standing by defending the dropping of white phosphorous bombs and metal fragment bombs on a trapped, open air prison population of civilians- is absolutely inhumane. Every human with any degree of humanity in their hearts should have been standing up in protest during the human massacres that took place over the last two weeks. IF you didn't, you are either racist or inhuman.

Put yourself in a position where white phosphorous bombs are being dropped on your head. This- after your oppressor killed your family, stole land and in their own words, "Leaving you JUST ABOVE STARVATION." And we'll see if your tune would change. Can't believe the heartlessness of people out here who defend it.

I'll take lumps any day for Palestine. You can all call me names, throw stones, ban me. I will advocate for the oppressed as long as I live. And zionists who wish to silence Americans- newsflash- we will not be silenced. Land of the free, home of the brave- FREEDOM OF SPEECH!
    Kudos for being courageous. I like your enthusiasm.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd Girl View Post
    Kudos for being courageous. I like your enthusiasm.
    Thank you.
    Someone has to stand up for them.

MBTI
    INFP

Thank you.
    Someone has to stand up for them.
    Just to be clear, do you think there's anything Palestinians could do to Israelis that'd be worthy of condemnation? Serious question.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    Just to be clear, do you think there's anything Palestinians could do to Israelis that'd be worthy of condemnation? Serious question.
    At this point- with the complete one-sided media and American and British government support ....... what is truth and what is false? We already know who is mightier? We've seen pictures. I have Palestinian friends. My mother was born in a refugee camp. My point of saying these things is- absolutely- condemnation to any Palestinian that wrongly hurts or kills another human being---Israeli or any other.

But given the vast difference between the two in power and military might and the media strangulation and AIPAC lobby in the U.S., how can I begin to nit pick what an occupied population is doing in resistance to their situation??

Unless any of us have lived behind a wall with white phosphorous bombs raining down on us. Unless any of us have had our homes demolished so that settlers can move in. Unless any one of us can say we are being oppressed by a neighboring country that is leaving us with hardly any water supply and in their own admission- "just above starving." Unless any of us have given birth at a check point or watch family members humiliated or killed just for being who we are ...... then I don't think we have much room to criticize.

Why does no one are that UN resolutions are broken left and right? The Palestinians are living, breathing people. This is not a history book lesson. This is today in 2012. If you begin to believe the media that they are lesser human beings than yourself, then they won.

If it is an even playing field ........... you can begin to criticize both sides. Right now- NOT an even playing field by any stretch of the imagination.

It's easy for us to sit here and armchair quarterback the middle east. But I do happen to have an extra empathy gene it seems that most people! I feel for Palestine. And all oppressed people.

Jews of faith condemn the actions of the Israeli government. As they should. Zionists are hiding behind judaism for their unjust cause. I do not consider them Jewish- because Jewish faith does not teach genocide and apartheid. It simply does not. Zionists have hijacked the Jewish faith for selfish reasons- and if true Jews and the rest of the world doesn't put a stop to it, death and destruction will never end.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by JivinJeffJones View Post
    At this point- with the complete one-sided media and American and British government support ....... what is truth and what is false? We already know who is mightier. We've seen pictures. I have Palestinian friends. My mother was born in a refugee camp. My point of saying these things is- absolutely- condemnation to any Palestinian that wrongly hurts or kills another human being---Israeli or any other.

But given the vast difference between the two in power and military might and the media strangulation and AIPAC lobby in the U.S., how can I begin to nit pick what an occupied population is doing in resistance to their situation??

Unless any of us have lived behind a wall with white phosphorous bombs raining down on us. Unless any of us have had our homes demolished so that settlers can move in. Unless any one of us can say we are being oppressed by a neighboring country that is leaving us with hardly any water supply and in their own admission- "just above starving." Unless any of us have given birth at a check point or watch family members humiliated or killed just for being who we are ...... then I don't think we have much room to criticize.

Why does no one care that UN resolutions are broken left and right? The Palestinians are living, breathing people. This is not a history book lesson. This is today in 2012. If you begin to believe the media that they are lesser human beings than yourself, then they won.

If it is an even playing field ........... you can begin to criticize both sides. Right now- NOT an even playing field by any stretch of the imagination.

It's easy for us to sit here and armchair quarterback the middle east. But I do happen to have an extra empathy gene it seems than most people! I feel for Palestine. And all oppressed people.

Jews of faith condemn the actions of the Israeli government. As they should. Zionists are hiding behind judaism for their unjust cause. I do not consider them Jewish- because Jewish faith does not teach genocide and apartheid. It simply does not. Zionists have hijacked the Jewish faith for selfish reasons- and if true Jews and the rest of the world don't put a stop to it, death and destruction will never end.