User Tag List

First 910111213 Last

Lay the coin on my tongue SilkRoad's Avatar
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

^ The fact that people find it most useful to engage in this type of rhetoric on both sides is part of the reason why there will not be peace.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

Rhetoric shmetoric. These types of actions by the Israeli government is why there is no peace and why the U.S. is going bankrupt. We live in a completely biased media empire in the west- and the world is finally waking up by the will of God. Israel has hit it's pinnacle- and just like every other psychotic regime in all of history ---- it is on it's way down now.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

What does that mean?

For the sake of argument, let's say that Israel is evil and shouldn't exist. Now what? It does exist. What should the people of the world do about it?

-Assassinate Netanyahu? Then what?
    -Start a war in the region to eliminate Israel? What would that mean in practice? All the people in it leave? Or die?
    -Arm the Palestinians to overthrow Israel? Then what?

There are a lot of people out there making loud hysterical declarations about Israel, for or against. What has this accomplished?
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    What does that mean?

For the sake of argument, let's say that Israel is evil and shouldn't exist. Now what? It does exist. What should the people of the world do about it?

-Assassinate Netanyahu? Then what?
    -Start a war in the region to eliminate Israel? What would that mean in practice? All the people in it leave? Or die?
    -Arm the Palestinians to overthrow Israel? Then what?

There are a lot of people out there making loud hysterical declarations about Israel, for or against. What has this accomplished?
    Who said anything about the existence of Israel? That is an entire other topic.

And that is the underlying fear of Israelis and their supporters- why they have become the bullies of the world and want to go to war with Iran and Lebanon and drag the United States into it.

Israel's existence is another topic. Yes- it exists. Let's first start with the psychotic government that by it's actions and ideologies is the main reason it won't exist if that ever comes to pass. Have the guts to stand up for righteousness against zionism no matter how indoctrinated you were as a child and your entire life. The holy land should be flowing with people of all faiths standing side by side in peace. Israeli person is no better than a Palestinian and vice versa. There is no supreme race.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Isis View Post
    Who said anything about the existence of Israel? That is an entire other topic.
    If you're not talking about the existence of Israel, what are you talking about? This particular government?

The rest of the MIddle East is definitely talking about the existence of Israel. They feel it should not exist. They have felt that way from its inception. This is part of the issue.
    Female
    INFJ
    Enneagram 6w5 sp/sx

I DOORSLAMMING

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by SilkRoad View Post
    If you're not talking about the existence of Israel, what are you talking about? This particular government?

The rest of the MIddle East is definitely talking about the existence of Israel. They feel it should not exist. They have felt that way from its inception. This is part of the issue.
    If Israel had come and not occupied their neighbor and stolen their land and build illegal settlements- I'm sure no one would mind having a new neighbor next door from evacuating Jewish europeans and russians. But that is not what happened. New neighbors came in and instituted genocide. I have relatives and friends that have lived in camps and experienced attempted and (in their families, successful) ethnic cleansing. I am not about to even worry about the existence of a country before I think of humanity and the sanctity of human life first. When Israeli leadership can show one iota of compassion to another "race" of that is not their own- I will maybe begin to listen to anything they have to say. Right now- actions speak louder than words and I could care less about them as they have never one proved to care less about anyone but themselves.

I'm really done arguing this topic because it will go nowhere here- I would much rather advocate for children of genocide than sit here in a personality forum arguing about the legitimacy of Israel.

MBTI
    INTP

I'm sure no one would mind having a new neighbor next door from evacuating Jewish europeans and russians.
    Based on the fact that the surrounding Arab countries ethnically cleansed hundreds of thousands of Jews who had lived in those lands for hundreds of years, I doubt it. And in doing so, the Arab countries created a de-facto population transfer along the lines of Greece and Turkey, forever throwing away any moral high-ground they may have originally had on the matter. As for the Palesinian refugee camps, blame the Arab governments who refused (with the notable exception of Jordan, who was trying to annex the West Bank at the time) to grant equal citizenship to Palestinian refugees in the same way that Israel granted citizenship to Jews ethnically cleansed from Arab countries.

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by lowtech redneck View Post
    Based on the fact that the surrounding Arab countries ethnically cleansed hundreds of thousands of Jews who had lived in those lands for hundreds of years, I doubt it. And in doing so, the Arab countries created a de-facto population transfer along the lines of Greece and Turkey, forever throwing away any moral high-ground they may have originally had on the matter. As for the Palesinian refugee camps, blame the Arab governments who refused (with the notable exception of Jordan, who was trying to annex the West Bank at the time) to grant equal citizenship to Palestinian refugees in the same way that Israel granted citizenship to Jews ethnically cleansed from Arab countries.
    Please provide specifics on these allegations. And what are we talking about timeline wise? Are you trying to justify the last 60 years with rhetoric about arabs ethnic cleansing? This is the a perfect example of zionistic twisting of words that have become the pinnacle of it's existence. To live every day knowing you are a magician and bullshitting your way through life- does it make you feel good about yourself? That you live at the expense of others? That you live on U.S. tax dollars?? And by infiltrating and lobbying a foreign government? Meaning you can't stand on your own? Shame.

MBTI
    INFP

Wow. Just...wow

Tempbanned
    Enneagram
    8w9

Please provide specifics on these allegations. And what are we talking about timeline wise? Are you trying to justify the last 60 years with rhetoric about arabs ethnic cleansing? This is the a perfect example of zionistic twisting of words that have become the pinnacle of it's existence. To live every day knowing you are a magician and bullshitting your way through life- does it make you feel good about yourself? That you live at the expense of others? That you live on U.S. tax dollars?? And by infiltrating and lobbying a foreign government? Meaning you can't stand on your own? Shame.
    The crack pipe must be hot to the touch.