MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Default 50 States Petitioning for Secession

"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    649 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI

Ahahahahah. I don't know why, but I find the whole secession petition thing hilarious. I doubt it will go anywhere, but the whole unprecedented nature of the thing makes me believe that the next few years could be somewhat amusing after all.

MBTI
    INTP

Cute

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

Again, the actual States are not formally asking in terms of their legislative bodies, it's just a pool of a few losers (percentage-wise) of the last election who happen to have representatives in each state. Which, in a country of 325 million people where about 60 million actively lost, some of whom are experiencing surprise and intense emotional responses, isn't that surprising.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

On The blessblessblessblesster
    MBTI
    xNtJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx

I guess those who didn't get their way are trying other ways of voicing their dissatisfaction.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Civil war 2.0 Obama should accept the petitions and declare war to reconcile the union for the good of the country and free the cow people (cow boys and cow girls) from their company town life of McDonald's and Wal-Mart
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

I wonder if all the predictions of the US being about twenty years away from a civil war are for real.

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I wonder if all the predictions of the US being about twenty years away from a civil war are for real.
    Who has predicted that?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I wonder if 12/21/12 will come true?

The thing that gripes me about these complaints about the secessionists is that the secessionist movement is non-violent, while some minority groups were threatening violence in the streets if Romney was elected.
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    I wonder if 12/21/12 will come true?

The thing that gripes me about these complaints about the secessionists is that the secessionist movement is non-violent, while some minority groups were threatening violence in the streets if Romney was elected.
    Threatening? Yeah, that's a whole different deal to Ocklahoma stylings.

Anyway, what minority groups? Go on, name and shame them, that is unless there arent any.