User Tag List

First 1234 Last

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    I wonder if all the predictions of the US being about twenty years away from a civil war are for real.
    Can you answer this question, Lark? Where did you read this? Who has predicted this?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Threatening? Yeah, that's a whole different deal to Ocklahoma stylings.

Anyway, what minority groups? Go on, name and shame them, that is unless there arent any.
    ???
    It's not the same as losing the election and then failing to make good on their threats.

Here's a link.
    http://www.infowars.com/new-threats-...oses-election/

“If obama dont get re-elected & romney wins .. on life every white persons getting pistol whipped and im startin a riot.”
    https://twitter.com/patticar/status/257607596456947713
    "Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the mouth." Mike Tyson
    “Culture?” says Paul McCartney. “This isn't culture. It's just a good laugh.”

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    ???
    It's not the same as losing the election and then failing to make good on their threats.

Here's a link.
    http://www.infowars.com/new-threats-...oses-election/

“If obama dont get re-elected & romney wins .. on life every white persons getting pistol whipped and im startin a riot.”
    https://twitter.com/patticar/status/257607596456947713

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Just as I thought. Liberal left-wing violence is "good," while right-wing non-violent petitioning is "bad."

morose bourgeoisie
    MBTI
    INFP

I guess you just made it up...

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9w1 so/sp
    Socionics
    INTp

This would be the most logical way for this to happen; once a convention is started most everything is in play. This of course takes a society of people with guts, which I doubt this is.

Article V
    The Congress, whenever two thirds of both houses shall deem it necessary, shall propose amendments to this Constitution, or, on the application of the legislatures of two thirds of the several states, shall call a convention for proposing amendments, which, in either case, shall be valid to all intents and purposes, as part of this Constitution, when ratified by the legislatures of three fourths of the several states, or by conventions in three fourths thereof, as the one or the other mode of ratification may be proposed by the Congress; provided that no amendment which may be made prior to the year one thousand eight hundred and eight shall in any manner affect the first and fourth clauses in the ninth section of the first article; and that no state, without its consent, shall be deprived of its equal suffrage in the Senate.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

hmmm... wonder whether anyone thought through this logically? I mean, how powerful would most states be on the global level if they were independent entities? there would be very little ability to threaten to nuke ANYONE then or anything else fun... stupid idea... some people just want attention, and as usual the news is quite happy to give it to them
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Quote Originally Posted by Mal+ View Post
    Just as I thought. Liberal left-wing violence is "good," while right-wing non-violent petitioning is "bad."
    Really? You thought that?

You've read my posts before have you and you thought that?

MBTI
    IxTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ti

Really? You thought that?

You've read my posts before have you and you thought that?
    You don't live in the US anyway.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I've been reading the list of states petitioning and giggling at exactly how FUCKED some of the states would be without the rest of the country on a global scale... I mean, how easy would it be to invade North Dakota if it was an independent nation? it only has a little over half a million people!

not to mention if you look at how much federal funding some of these states receive... they'd be like trust fund kids cut off... (I had to investigate a few things after seeing an article on it at lunch yesterday...)

basically it seems like they're trying to make a point, but I'm really not buying the idea that anything can be taken seriously... there's always crazies out there
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett