User Tag List

12 Last

Default Are institutions and culture influenced by what personality types are ascendent?

Or descendent?

I mean is it a more crucial factor, and I am thinking in terms of MBTI here, than others such as resource pressures?

For some time now I've thought that the individual is more important than the office, including the individual's personality typology.

So I'm interested to see if this is a shared view or not and what personality types are considered liable to contribute to a more or less mean, authoritarian or nasty society and set of norms, I dont want it to turn into a slagging match about types though and I htink it has to be thought about with the other factors in mind, resource pressures etc.

Banned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    Will

It seems to me that ESxx types rule the world, not just because they have the advantage of numbers, but also since they have this retarded sense of the social heirarchy ingrained into their brains so that if they are too low on the ladder, they freak out and think they have no sense of accomplishment or mastery over the world, which of course they should feel that way as they would achieve even less in intellectual fields which require the might of mastermind power.

ESxx types are the sheep in need of a shephard and when there is any threat to this herd mentality, they lose their minds and fear their false fences of security will be broken asunder.

Perhaps to a lesser degree, I should also add ISFx and ENFx types to this list, though keep in mind that I can make very potent arguments for powerful opinions that lack sufficent empirical support, hence I can take indefensible positions and make cases in their favor. Of course, I have always seen justice as the advantage of the stronger so it follows that if a side as such, then justice demands that I deserve to win whether in reward or more importantly in principle.

" The squeaky wheel gets the grease "...? I don't know much about mbti types but it seems that overbearing, arrogant and selfish climb the ladder to places of importance while passive people with genuine concern and their causes fall by the wayside

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

I would say type 3s of all variety.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Quote Originally Posted by bedeviled1 View Post
    " The squeaky wheel gets the grease "...? I don't know much about mbti types but it seems that overbearing, arrogant and selfish climb the ladder to places of importance while passive people with genuine concern and their causes fall by the wayside
    A very true remark.

MBTI
    estj
    Enneagram
    378 sx/so
    Socionics
    esfp

Quote Originally Posted by bedeviled1 View Post
    this is not true. the genuine just need to combine their concern with passion like a mother teresa or a ghandi
    For all that we have done, as a civilization, as individuals, the universe is not stable, and nor is any single thing within it. Stars consume themselves, the universe itself rushes apart, and we ourselves are composed of matter in constant flux. Colonies of cells in temporary alliance, replicating and decaying and housed within, an incandescent cloud of electrical impulses. This is reality, this is self knowledge, and the perception of it will, of course, make you dizzy.

Quote Originally Posted by UniqueMixture View Post
    this is not true. the genuine just need to combine their concern with passion like a mother teresa or a ghandi
    They are totally squeaky!

Passion being opposite of Passive.
    Totally squeaky...that's good
    "May you live all the days of your life"

I didn't mean to insult anybody but to paraphrase, All that's needed for evil to flourish is for thegood to stand by and do nothing.
    "May you live all the days of your life"

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    9w8

The f*** are you people talking about?