User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Nips away your dignity Fluffywolf's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

The world could do with some more Amsterdam mentality.

I don't see an issue with crossgender nakedness.

I assume he's not tea-bagging people in the sauna or something, that ofcourse would be wrong. For obvious reasons. There are always lines that should not be crossed. But not wearing clothes should not be one of the lines that can't be crossed.
    ~Self-depricating Megalomaniacal Superwolf

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Sorry, but that is factually wrong. Also, why do you keep talking about transvestites when the OP and the entire thread is about transsexuals and you yourself just quoted the difference?????????
    In our language, that's the only word, so I'm used to it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    So a guy with his penis shot off (or removed because he had penile cancer) is no longer a male.

Thanks for clarifying that.
    He doesn't have a vagina nor something that's probably not called a vagina after a sex change, last time he had a penis, therefore, he's a male.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Herring View Post
    Wrong. And here's why:

There is a difference between gender and sex. Your gender has nothing to do with your body, it is a social construct and all about what social and psychological role you identify with. I assume you meant to say sex when you said gender.

The sex however at its core is genetic and is defined by whether or not you have a Y chromosome. XX=female, XY, male, XYY= male, XXX= female, etc. You can be a genetic (sex) and social (gender) male without a fully developed penis (which could be underdeveloped due to some gene defect or maybe it was amputated or whatever)
    Hm, we have only one word for that either... Guess the comment to Jennifer's quote is applicable here as well.
    @Fluffywolf There are people who beat the shit out of someone who opposes their opinion, and here you are, wanting to be naked in front of the ladies.

Something related is called nudism.

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    6w5 sx/sp

Sorry. Until the person gets the operation - it should be based on biology. You got the goods, you belong in that locker room. Regardless of how that person identifies.
    ~luck favors the ready~

Shameless Self-Promotion:MDP2525's Den and the Start of Motorcycle Maintenance

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx

...which is why I have alwayd been a big fan of idividual booths (for everybody )
    The good life is one inspired by love and guided by knowledge. Neither love without knowledge, nor knowledge without love can produce a good life. - Bertrand Russell
    A herring's blog
    Johari / Nohari

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

Quote Originally Posted by Typoz View Post
    wanting to be naked in front of the ladies.
    That may be a bonus, but is not at all what drives my opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffywolf View Post
    That may be a bonus, but is not at all what drives my opinion.
    That was supposed to be a joke, should've caught that from the sentence structure.

MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne

In our language, that's the only word, so I'm used to it.
    What's your language?

Obviously you speak English, and in English there are actual distinctions.

And since internationally doctors diagnose and confer on these matters, I'm thinking a lot of languages have various words also that are distinct.

He doesn't have a vagina nor something that's probably not called a vagina after a sex change, last time he had a penis, therefore, he's a male.
    ....And you wonder why you get called a troll.

(Actually, it's called a vagina afterwards, and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference -- it looks just like the vagina of a woman who has had a hysterectomy.)

Anyway.

I assume he's not tea-bagging people in the sauna or something, that of course would be wrong.
    Holy...! Uh, yeah.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

“Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

That was supposed to be a joke, should've caught that from the sentence structure.
    Pff, INTJ. :P

I caught the joke, but an assumption was still made and I felt like clarifying my stance just to be sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    What's your language?

Obviously you speak English, and in English there are actual distinctions.

And since internationally doctors diagnose and confer on these matters, I'm thinking a lot of languages have various words also that are distinct.
    Won't share, no offense. The only thing we have as an alternative/something close to it is the vulgar words. We have no distinction like that. So yea, now I'm aware of the difference in English.

....And you wonder why you get called a troll.

(Actually, it's called a vagina afterwards, and you wouldn't be able to tell the difference -- it looks just like the vagina of a woman who has had a hysterectomy.)

Anyway.

Pff, INTJ. :P

I caught the joke, but an assumption was still made and I felt like clarifying my stance just to be sure.
    I honestly thought that was INTP humor when I was replying to your reply. INTP as in Ne, I assume.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    9 sp/sx

I honestly thought that was INTP humor when I was replying to your reply. INTP as in Ne, I assume.
    It's not the joke that made me say INTJ, it's your reaction to my reaction of that joke.