User Tag List

View Poll Results: How will the popular vote and electoral college be split?

Voters
31. You may not vote on this poll
  • Obama wins both.

    17 54.84%
  • Romney wins both.

    2 6.45%
  • Obama wins the electoral college and Romney wins the popular vote.

    11 35.48%
  • Romney wins the electoral college and Obama wins the popular vote.

    1 3.23%
First 3240414243 Last

Results 411 to 420 of 424

  1. #411
    Epiphany
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    You got a whole Ghostbusters thing going on there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Oh dammit. Is THAT why I saw the word "Twinkie" show up in the top ten word searchs on Yahoo this week??


    RIP Twinkie. You did good.


  2. #412
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    I just read about it. Hostess filed today. This affects Eddy's too, and a bunch of brands, but I expect them to find a buyer. Hostess itself is ding-dong dead, though.

    OMG. How does this effect the Yellow Zinger demographic???? NOOOOOO!!!
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  3. #413
    Epiphany
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    I just read about it. Hostess filed today. This affects Eddy's too, and a bunch of brands, but I expect them to find a buyer. Hostess itself is ding-dong dead, though.

    OMG. How does this effect the Yellow Zinger demographic???? NOOOOOO!!!
    I'm more worried about cup cakes, myself. Zingers can go to hell!

  4. #414
    respect the brick C.J.Woolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    INTP
    Posts
    424

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    Hostess itself is ding-dong dead, though.
    I'll bet you're proud of that one.







    I wish I'd thought of it, of course.

  5. #415
    @.~*virinaĉo*~.@ Totenkindly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    MBTI
    FREE
    Enneagram
    594 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ne
    Posts
    42,333

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    I'm more worried about cup cakes, myself. Zingers can go to hell!
    You don't understand! Zingers and I go WAAAAAAAY back!

    Especially the cream-filled, yellow-icing Zingers. I used to use it as a throwaway reference in any story parodies or joke lists I would write up.

    This is such a horrid, rancid, no good, Zingerless day. Humanity is dead. I bet the only thing we'll have left is a bunch of cococut-covered SnowBalls.
    "Hey Capa -- We're only stardust." ~ "Sunshine"

    “Pleasure to me is wonder—the unexplored, the unexpected, the thing that is hidden and the changeless thing that lurks behind superficial mutability. To trace the remote in the immediate; the eternal in the ephemeral; the past in the present; the infinite in the finite; these are to me the springs of delight and beauty.” ~ H.P. Lovecraft

  6. #416
    Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx
    Posts
    21,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    RIP Twinkie. You did good.

    Did you make that? How did you make that? I'd love to be able to make something like that.

  7. #417
    Epiphany
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer View Post
    You don't understand! Zingers and I go WAAAAAAAY back!

    Especially the cream-filled, yellow-icing Zingers. I used to use it as a throwaway reference in any story parodies or joke lists I would write up.

    This is such a horrid, rancid, no good, Zingerless day. Humanity is dead. I bet the only thing we'll have left is a bunch of cococut-covered SnowBalls.
    Those coconut snowballs are wretched things! Sorry bout your zingers.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lark View Post
    Did you make that? How did you make that? I'd love to be able to make something like that.
    No, I didn't. But I understand your enthusiasm.

    Is that you in your avatar...with the shark? That's so neat. How did you get that close to a shark? I think it's cool how sharks have their own week now.

  8. #418
    Freaking Ratchet Rail Tracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    Obama gets re-elected and Hostess goes out of business. Shit just got real. This is an omen of things to come.
    What will we do if we run out of food and the zombie apocalypse come?!!!!!!!

  9. #419
    Epiphany
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rail Tracer View Post
    What will we do if we run out of food and the zombie apocalypse come?!!!!!!!
    Kill bodies!

  10. #420
    Freaking Ratchet Rail Tracer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    3,041

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moniker View Post
    Kill bodies!
    But they don't last as long as Twinkies!

Similar Threads

  1. United States of America, 2012 Political Positions of Two Major Parties
    By Beargryllz in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-22-2012, 08:16 PM
  2. US Presidential Election statistics
    By Take Five in forum Academics and Careers
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 04-07-2009, 10:59 PM
  3. In honor of today's presidential elections
    By Giggly in forum The Fluff Zone
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 11-13-2008, 02:47 AM
  4. U.S.E (United states of Europe)
    By Virtual ghost in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 09-27-2008, 01:14 PM
  5. Vote Match quiz (american presidential election)
    By tovlo in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 01-20-2008, 06:44 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO