I've been thinking about this and I wonder if any of the following scenarios would be acceptable to libertarians, the logic of most libertarians I have met would suggest that they are all scenarios which would be acceptable but anyway:

- An entirely free market economy, with the complete abolition of welfare state especially but all other state spending also, with the exception of domestic law and order, is made possible by dictatorship.

- An entirely free market economy etc. etc. is made possible by deindustrialisation and return to an agrarian economy.

- An entirely free market economy etc. etc. is made possibly by the introduction of indentured labour and intergenerational debt bondage.

- An entirely free market economy etc. etc. is made possible by invasion and occupation by a foreign power. Also capitalist.

- An entirely free market economy etc. etc. is made possible by invasion and occupation by a foreign power. Not capitalist.

- An entirely free market economy etc. etc. is made possible by the release of a contagion effectively culling all but a minority of a specific immuno-geno-type.

- An entirely free market economy etc. etc. within US borders is made possible by isolationism; the rest of the world grows more prosperous, secure and has an entirely different welfare paradigm in contrast. Travel to outside nations is restricted, controlled, prohibited.

- An entirely free market economy etc. etc. within US borders is made possible by autarky and isolationism; the rest of the world refuses trade with US as no standards of production are legally enforced, counterfeiting is widespread, as is industrial design theft and other short term profiteering involving betrayals of trust are the norm.

To be honest I dont see any scenario which does not result in "this means war" as the eventual outcome, the rest of the world gets lucky if its restricted to within US borders but I dont think the rest of the world will get lucky.