Bush is going to be out of here anyway.
    Impeachment won't do any good.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

no clinkz 'til brooklyn Nocapszy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENTP

Quote Originally Posted by ThatsWhatHeSaid View Post
    Kucinich unveiled a list of alleged illegal and improper acts by Bush, including war crimes.

He accused Bush executing a "calculated and wide-ranging strategy" to deceive citizens and Congress into believing that Iraq posed an imminent threat to the United States.

He went on to say that Bush and Cheney lied to Congress and the American public about the reasons for invading Iraq in 2003 and abused their offices in order to conduct the "War on Terror" following the 9/11 attacks.

"Bush misled the American people and members of Congress to believe Iraq possessed weapons of mass destruction so as to manufacture a false case for war. President George W. Bush, by such conduct, is guilty of an impeachable offense warranting removal from office," Kucinich said.

He has already introduced a similar impeachment resolution against Vice President Cheney.

Video
    The funny part is, his wife probably didn't even know.

Anyone else think that's hysterical?
    we fukin won boys

MBTI
    Why?
    Socionics
    SEX

Quote Originally Posted by Demigod View Post
    Guess what?... You guys voted for him!

If Iran were to ever provoke the idea of a nuclear war against Israel, and I mean with REAL nuclear missiles, the U.S. would be the first to over-react with a nuke...
    So, this was edited because it was deemed as something racist?

I wish people would read what is actually there, and not what they think is there!

Articles of Impeachment were presented again today.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

Politics again....?!?! Who gives a flying f....

*ahem*

I mean... why can't we all just get along?

[youtube=VAQtHAtItrc] [/youtube]

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    The less time he spends in office the better. And remember, this isn't just Impeachment, he'll be serving jail time for the crimes he has committed, and all his criminal friends will too. He and his criminal administration need to be held accountable for what they have done. It also sends a message to future presidents that the congress isn't going to take their shit anymore.

He has put us 3 trillion dollars in debt for the war, is responsible for the lives of over 4,000 american troops, and around 1,000,000 Iraqis. He is also responsible for the current state of the economy and the rising gas prices, and the dismantling of the Constitution. To let him get off clean symbolic of us not deserving our freedom because we were either to stupid or scared to defend it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyst View Post
    Politics again....?!?! Who gives a flying f....
    I give a flying f...!!! I hate politics because it is so blatantly full of bullshit ass-smooching and alot of other things that I could rant about, but we have to defend our constitution.

Also.. in quoting that I figured out how to embed YT videos on this forum, no need for asking now!

Here ya go:

[youtube=rq5f2pvugh4] 7-25-2008 [/youtube]

veteran attention whore Jeffster's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by Didums View Post
    The less time he spends in office the better. And remember, this isn't just Impeachment, he'll be serving jail time for the crimes he has committed, and all his criminal friends will too. He and his criminal administration need to be held accountable for what they have done. It also sends a message to future presidents that the congress isn't going to take their shit anymore.
    Yeah, did the impeachment of Bill Clinton do that too, or was it just a long, drawn out political theater piece?

He has put us 3 trillion dollars in debt for the war, is responsible for the lives of over 4,000 american troops, and around 1,000,000 Iraqis. He is also responsible for the current state of the economy and the rising gas prices, and the dismantling of the Constitution. To let him get off clean symbolic of us not deserving our freedom because we were either to stupid or scared to defend it.
    That is a gross distortion of facts, a myopic brain fart, and the kind of extremely narrow and sensationalist rhetoric that is the reason more and more people are tuning out of politics all together.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

"I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

MBTI
    ISTx

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    I'm covering middle-school knowledge but Impeachment alone doesn't even mean he'd be ousted from his position in the White House anyways.